Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 14. (Read 47167 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
I am glad to hear that IFT Token has been registered in CoinExchange market and I hope the tariff is very good.

When do you pay for your bounty program? I am a single article participant. Hopefully you will distribute it as soon as possible Because we have long waited.
Activity: 583
Wow enter the CoinExchange market, hopefully this token price will rise quickly in the future. for this project team all I say you all work very well, it's time I wait for the distribution of tokens for bounty program.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
I`ll be following the project, seems like it has potential. Good that it's on cryptopia, but let's wait and see how it goes from business development perspective.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

We have already finished stake counting and have forwarded the sheet to project devs. They will be soon be sending out payouts. Hope we can have little bit more of your patience. Smiley

Thanks for the update sir Smiley We're really glad your on-board.  Grin
I will now sit on my second favorite chair and pop some soda open while waiting for the IFT rain.  Wink

Oh, it's on CoinExchange now too, with buy order @1500 sats.  Cool (just got a little volume tho).

Already has two market IFT sales Smiley Good news
Not bad to start marketing volume 2 btc buy, but not yet available IFT tokens there Sad
Activity: 583
Stakes update done.
Dev slow respon to accept reward bounty, why?
Thanks
there has been no official notification from the manager about the completion of the division. . .
We must wait and be patient all must receive the gift

We have already finished stake counting and have forwarded the sheet to project devs. They will be soon be sending out payouts. Hope we can have little bit more of your patience. Smiley
Hopefully you are talking about it right and will soon be distributed to the bounty program participants.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I will now sit on my second favorite chair and pop some soda open while waiting for the IFT rain.  Wink

Oh, it's on CoinExchange now too, with buy order @1500 sats.  Cool (just got a little volume tho).

Thanks for the heads up about this! I've been wondering when another exchange would add us. Each one makes another one more likely and is good for volume. Great news for IFT.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join

This is very good news) On this exchange were BQX x15 pumped. I hope with IFT happens also) Start price is 1500 sat. No sell orders yet.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

Activity: 434
I want to know that when the bounties will pay?
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
I am interested in translating into Portuguese, I have extensive experience in the translations of the White Paper, if possible book the translation.
Stakes update done.
Thanks
there has been no official notification from the manager about the completion of the division. . .

We will always wait for delivery of this gift Smiley
or sooner or later the participants do have to be patient
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
same with all of people in this thread, waiting the distribution of tokens, may be jamal have specific time?  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Stakes update done.
Thanks

Stakes update done.
Thanks
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Stakes update done.
Thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
Everyone asks when our reward is gained, it seems that we have to trust dev,
our gift we will get, be patient if it is time we get it, believe in dev.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Hello campaign manager congratulations for another successful campaign, i have a question when will this token can be exchange and what is the possible exchanger of this token? thanks for answering Smiley
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
I see everyone waiting for a share of IFT tokens, be patient, master sir .. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: