Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 15. (Read 47167 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hey all, what is the best way to store these tokens off the exchange? MEW?
mew is the most recommended wallet to store your tokens.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey all, what is the best way to store these tokens off the exchange? MEW?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Guys isn't the token way below the ICO price?? Roll Eyes
how much is ICO price? and what exchange list IFT token?

During ICO each ETH gave you 10000 IFT tokens. So each token has the cost of .0001 ETH. If you convert that with current ETH-BTC rate it gives approximately 0.00000793

So the price is above ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

It's listed on Cryptopia...about the ico price..that's what i'm asking from the ico investors.

It is being traded now at 5.5 cents usd..
Activity: 261
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Just joined your twitter campaign.

Thanks
Activity: 392
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
i have joined twitter campaign. thanks

Unfortunately it is too late, bounty kampagne is over, we wait for bounty distribution.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
i have joined twitter campaign. thanks

have interest at translation for portuguese.

bounty is finished for 2 weeks now. Why not take time to read the official post before wanting to join the bounty campaign? and even if this campaign is not done youre not going to be accepted anyway because you two are newbie.
Activity: 252
why dev team very late to approve for bounty distribution ?
please tell me.
thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 270

Bounty is closed. but you can still join our Telegram.. Feel Free to join us at htt://t.me/investfeed

Thanks
Will try
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hello sir,
I can not join your telegram bounty. Your provided link does not work properly. Please give me some information about ways of joining your telegram bounty. thank you.

Bounty has ended,
And now were waiting on bounty distribution.

Bounty is closed. but you can still join our Telegram.. Feel Free to join us at htt://t.me/investfeed
Activity: 548
Merit: 107
Is waiting for ift token distribution
thanks for team leader InvestFeed
Yes, bounty reward on the way, hold your breath.
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
Is waiting for ift token distribution
thanks for team leader InvestFeed
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Hallo Jamal, when will IFT token sent to us ? I hope to be as soon as possible.. peace  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Spreasheets are complete. Now just waiting for IFT distribution. Thank You Dev.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hello sir,
I can not join your telegram bounty. Your provided link does not work properly. Please give me some information about ways of joining your telegram bounty. thank you.

Bounty has ended,
And now were waiting on bounty distribution.
Activity: 210
Hello sir,
Activity: 532
I think it's important to point out that the "2 day" post was about when the spreadsheet would be finished and submitted to the team for distribution. The InvestFeed team has not made any announcement regarding when they will distribute the bounties. Until they do, everything is just speculation.

Oh so its just for the spreadsheet. How do we contact investfeed? They shutdown their slack

They seem to be active on Twitter and on their own platform itself. It's likely someone from the team still monitors this thread from time to time and is aware of the current status. I'm guessing they have a plan for distribution. It just might take them awhile. It often requires a developer to perform the distribution and they frequently have pressing tasks that the team might deem of higher priority. I imagine they know folks are waiting for an announcement from them. As soon as they have a timeline in place, I bet we hear from them.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
I think it's important to point out that the "2 day" post was about when the spreadsheet would be finished and submitted to the team for distribution. The InvestFeed team has not made any announcement regarding when they will distribute the bounties. Until they do, everything is just speculation.

Oh so its just for the spreadsheet. How do we contact investfeed? They shutdown their slack

I guess you can try contacting them contacting them on either their twitter account or their telegram channel.
Pages:
Jump to: