Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 13. (Read 47167 times)

Activity: 776
Merit: 146
So, is anyone can tell the right information about when the bounty token distibution? Still patiently for that  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
IFT Rain is comming.  Grin
Hold on to your bunkers  Wink

From @investfeed team:
"We expect in the next day or two as the contract is being validated."
https://twitter.com/investFeed/status/902180249152180224
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I see the token is already being traded on Etherdelta.  Someone has already received the bounty?

Not yet, as spreadsheet has just sent to the team, guess it will take few more days

Lets wait!
Activity: 686
Merit: 116
I see the token is already being traded on Etherdelta.  Someone has already received the bounty?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
tell me when will give away the bounty, I think after the distribution of the bounty to put buckets for purchase

I think you can expect payment in any time because already spread sheet has been diverted to Dev team. Last two days was a week end so it may be delayed so we can expect payment to night.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
3 weeks passed already from the end of ICO. Any news from the team about distribution?  Smiley

Regards
Avirunes said that spreadsheet was already forwarded to the dev team and we just have to wait for the distribution according to the investfeed team
Activity: 490
tell me when will give away the bounty, I think after the distribution of the bounty to put buckets for purchase
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
3 weeks passed already from the end of ICO. Any news from the team about distribution?  Smiley

Regards
Activity: 168
Any updates on when the tokens will be distributed?
Activity: 244
Stakes update done.
Dev slow respon to accept reward bounty, why?
Thanks
there has been no official notification from the manager about the completion of the division. . .
We must wait and be patient all must receive the gift

Oke thanks for your information  Smiley
I'm also waiting for IFT token bounty reward distribution, Just give bounty manager some time to sent us token,  Wink wait my gift coming ...

Yeah same sir, i'm still waiting to get my gift  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
What was ICO price?
is it trading below or above ico price on exchanges?
For IFT / BTC, the price level at CoinExchange is now 0.00001800 per 1 IFT, while it is the highest price in the CoinExchange market that exceeds the market price of Cryptopia. I hope IFT will enter the bitrrex market, I really hope.

I just found out that Investfeed has been listed into CoinExchange with rate 0.00001800 BTC, just now I checked in Coinmarketcap for Investfeed market not yet in CoinExchange. Is this news correct?

If true I am very happy to hear it Smiley
Just checked CoinExchange does have it listed https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/investfeed/#markets but Coinmarketcap has not yet updated this development maybe the InvestFeed team has to follow up on this to get this information updated
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
What was ICO price?
For IFT / BTC, the price level at CoinExchange is now 0.00001800 per 1 IFT, while it is the highest price in the CoinExchange market that exceeds the market price of Cryptopia. I hope IFT will enter the bitrrex market, I really hope.

I just found out that Investfeed has been listed into CoinExchange with rate 0.00001800 BTC, just now I checked in Coinmarketcap for Investfeed market not yet in CoinExchange. Is this news correct?

If true I am very happy to hear it Smiley
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I joined the twitter campaign of this project because this project is handled by a devisional professional who is Jamalaizaz and I am sure this project will be successful. thanks so much.
Are you sure you have joined for twitter campaign? You do not read the thread from above and just make a post to rank bitcointalk, do not you see that now we are waiting for mr.jamal which until now no news anymore from a few days ago.?

The counting is finished it's now in the hands of the dev to distribute the bounty Jamal and Avirunes has done a great job they are now out of it it's in the hands now of the dev, price is very stable and continue to go up, monitoring it from, time to time we can expect for this to go up to $1 or even more, so guy hold and don't dump your coin.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
I joined the twitter campaign of this project because this project is handled by a devisional professional who is Jamalaizaz and I am sure this project will be successful. thanks so much.
Are you sure you have joined for twitter campaign? You do not read the thread from above and just make a post to rank bitcointalk, do not you see that now we are waiting for mr.jamal which until now no news anymore from a few days ago.?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Stakes update done.
Thanks
there has been no official notification from the manager about the completion of the division. . .

I'm also waiting for IFT token bounty reward distribution, Just give bounty manager some time to sent us token,  Wink wait my gift coming ...
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
What was ICO price?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
What was ICO price?
Stakes update done.
Thanks

Like thats
IFT to BTC listed on coinexchange.
Good work dev.
Pages:
Jump to: