Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 16. (Read 47167 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I think it's important to point out that the "2 day" post was about when the spreadsheet would be finished and submitted to the team for distribution. The InvestFeed team has not made any announcement regarding when they will distribute the bounties. Until they do, everything is just speculation.

Oh so its just for the spreadsheet. How do we contact investfeed? They shutdown their slack
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think it's important to point out that the "2 day" post was about when the spreadsheet would be finished and submitted to the team for distribution. The InvestFeed team has not made any announcement regarding when they will distribute the bounties. Until they do, everything is just speculation.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Hi. well the spreadsheets will be fully updated  today.. after that it's upto the investfeed team when they'll release the tokens.

They seems so eager to release those bounties while you were gone sir.
Hopefully they still feel the same.  Grin

So its not in 2 days? I saw some post saying its 2 days maybe from a day left

Yea, iirc i saw it stated 2 days yesterday

So i guess 1 more days and reward will be in your pocket Tongue
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
By the way, the guide how to add ift token to MEW is needed.

here
Contract Address : 0x7654915A1b82D6D2D0AFc37c52Af556eA8983c7E
symbol : IFT
decimals : 18
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7654915a1b82d6d2d0afc37c52af556ea8983c7e#readContract

sorry if i wrong  Smiley

Its that the true add customs sir?
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

Hi. well the spreadsheets will be fully updated  today.. after that it's upto the investfeed team when they'll release the tokens.

So its not in 2 days? I saw some post saying its 2 days maybe from a day left
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

here
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7654915a1b82d6d2d0afc37c52af556ea8983c7e#readContract

sorry if i wrong  Smiley

Thanks for the information, lets hope the distribution went well within 2 days  Grin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
When do we get bounty ?

Maybe reading the last few pages of this thread would give you an answer to your question? Smiley

No one knows for sure. We know that Jamal has given the completed spreadsheets to the InvestFeed team. Now the timing is up to them. I've seen some teams begin distribution very quickly within a day. Others have few resources to complete a task like this and take longer. I have a feeling someone official will weigh in soon with a timeline we can count on.

Yes you are right we need not worry, this is a long term project and ico is successful the distribution of bounty will happen but the team should give us the date, this is a coin worth holding so support this coin by holding your stakes.
When do we get bounty ?

Maybe reading the last few pages of this thread would give you an answer to your question? Smiley

No one knows for sure. We know that Jamal has given the completed spreadsheets to the InvestFeed team. Now the timing is up to them. I've seen some teams begin distribution very quickly within a day. Others have few resources to complete a task like this and take longer. I have a feeling someone official will weigh in soon with a timeline we can count on.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
When do we get bounty ?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hey
is the telegram, twitter and signature bounty still going on or it ended already?
thanks

Are all campaigns over?

Yes, all campaigns have been over for awhile now. All those who participated are in the process of waiting for the bounties to be distributed.

thanks for the heads up
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
Does the bounty distribution starts to roll out?

Not yet, just waiting guys
Jamal said one 2 days again the distribution will start

Yes mate. Thank you.

I better remove my buy orders then for the anticipated Bounty Hunter dumping extravaganza. I have a little bit of BTC spare so I want to round up my coins to 100 for the long term.

I'm hoping to buy some. I mean I'm still reading up on this coin, but if a big name investor decides to create an account on the App, it can really mean really good things for this coin.
hey
is the telegram, twitter and signature bounty still going on or it ended already?
thanks

Are all campaigns over?

Yes, all campaigns have been over for awhile now. All those who participated are in the process of waiting for the bounties to be distributed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Are all campaigns over?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hey
thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

here

sorry if i wrong  Smiley
thats correct  https://ethplorer.io/address/0x7654915a1b82d6d2d0afc37c52af556ea8983c7e#pageSize=50

latest price is 1300 sat/token
i regret not joining signature campaign Smiley

thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

here

sorry if i wrong  Smiley
Activity: 403
Good luck on his dev exchangers list from the market price

Still. Wait for distribution and use 2 days
Activity: 364
Waiting for the division of the gift may already be started
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Pages:
Jump to: