Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 11. (Read 47167 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
When Am I free to remove signature? Thank you.

You can freely remove your signature as the dev said a long time ago. Back read some pages on this thread and you will see the announcement of avi.
Thank you, I will remove my signature bb code. And where the spreadsheet link?
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Where the latest spreadsheet?
And when the distribution for bounty will do?
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Too bad I'm late for bounty program on this project, congratulations to all bounty participants who have joined from open ICO start.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I hope I will received my bounty now,, I'm  so excited on this
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
For IFT exchanger will only be centered in cryptopia? or maybe there's a plan to get in on a bigger voulume exchange like bittrex and poloenix?
but for bounty I think the price now in cryptopia is good. hopefully quickly distribution.

IFT is also now listed in coinexchange.io,  Bounty hunter or trader now more options for trading this coin in addition to cryptopia.
Hopefully this will make the price of coin will be more stable.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/IFT/BTC

I am more interested in market coinexchange than cryptopia,there it is easier to understand, with the inclusion of IFT in coinexchange
it will soon spread to other markets, hopefully the next market is bittrex

Coinexchange is a great exchange...for me is enough...I have seen incredible performances only traded here
Activity: 6
Does anyone know whats the current circulating supply? Its no on coinmarketcap

TIA
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
It seems that bounty will be allocated in these days
Expect to receive my bounty
I also hope to be listed in bittrex  Grin
the end of this month or the end of the month when. . .
every distribution is always there pause, so we do not get too focused with this.
be patient and do the others out there
if entering bittrex will further pump the progress of the price Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Joined social media
too late bro, the social media bounty was closed
Activity: 62
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
I heard on the telegram that payments to gift campaign participants will be distributed on tomorrow, I hope the next day's payments will not be delayed, and will soon be logged into our ETH wallet address. thank you

Wow thats great. Hope itll be smooth i see investfeed adding features that are really great.
[/quote]
what features?
I asking on facebook about this project, admin never respond
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
So, is anyone can tell the right information about when the bounty token distibution? Still patiently for that  Grin Grin

On the Telegram channel hangs in the cap:
Hey everyone, in regard to the bounty, the final csv is in the hands of our smart contract architect, and he confirmed that it will go out in 2-3 days so they can build the contract to distribute the tokens across over 1000 different addresses. This is the final stretch - we thank you again for your patience throughout this entire process.

Thank you mate for sharing this great news. Probably our gift will arrive soonest.

Is the process of bounty distribution now on-going? Any update from our Devs. Cant connect to them via Telegram seems the chat is blocked for our country. Happens to me almost all the time.
as per telegram statement bounty distribution will start within 3 days. I think it's happening in this week end but still we not get any update for campaign manager so we are waiting for announcement about distribution for the campaign manager.

Thank you for this update.

I heard on the telegram that payments to gift campaign participants will be distributed on tomorrow, I hope the next day's payments will not be delayed, and will soon be logged into our ETH wallet address. thank you

Wow thats great. Hope itll be smooth i see investfeed adding features that are really great.
Activity: 210
It seems that bounty will be allocated in these days
Expect to receive my bounty
I also hope to be listed in bittrex  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
For IFT exchanger will only be centered in cryptopia? or maybe there's a plan to get in on a bigger voulume exchange like bittrex and poloenix?
but for bounty I think the price now in cryptopia is good. hopefully quickly distribution.

IFT is also now listed in coinexchange.io,  Bounty hunter or trader now more options for trading this coin in addition to cryptopia.

I am more interested in market coinexchange than cryptopia,there it is easier to understand, with the inclusion of IFT in coinexchange
it will soon spread to other markets, hopefully the next market is bittrex
Activity: 630

You can freely remove your signature as the dev said a long time ago. Back read some pages on this thread and you will see the announcement of avi.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

This new is very encouraging. But still we are waiting the distribution of bounty.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Activity: 434
Activity: 532
sound good news it gays ..hopefully all goes well and success in accordance with expectations,investfeed team can be in believe, surely the result is satisfactory,hopefully IFT value ahead of the higher and become the most popular coin
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
anyone are still open this bounty?
Unfortunately you have not been able to follow the prize in this project because it was a week ago this gift program is completed.
Pages:
Jump to: