Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 12. (Read 47167 times)

Activity: 1482
Merit: 10
anyone are still open this bounty?
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
I heard on the telegram that payments to gift campaign participants will be distributed on tomorrow, I hope the next day's payments will not be delayed, and will soon be logged into our ETH wallet address. thank you
Thank you very mush for this informations
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
I heard on the telegram that payments to gift campaign participants will be distributed on tomorrow, I hope the next day's payments will not be delayed, and will soon be logged into our ETH wallet address. thank you
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
So, is anyone can tell the right information about when the bounty token distibution? Still patiently for that  Grin Grin

On the Telegram channel hangs in the cap:
Hey everyone, in regard to the bounty, the final csv is in the hands of our smart contract architect, and he confirmed that it will go out in 2-3 days so they can build the contract to distribute the tokens across over 1000 different addresses. This is the final stretch - we thank you again for your patience throughout this entire process.

Thank you mate for sharing this great news. Probably our gift will arrive soonest.

Is the process of bounty distribution now on-going? Any update from our Devs. Cant connect to them via Telegram seems the chat is blocked for our country. Happens to me almost all the time.
as per telegram statement bounty distribution will start within 3 days. I think it's happening in this week end but still we not get any update for campaign manager so we are waiting for announcement about distribution for the campaign manager.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
So, is anyone can tell the right information about when the bounty token distibution? Still patiently for that  Grin Grin

Hey everyone, in regard to the bounty, the final csv is in the hands of our smart contract architect, and he confirmed that it will go out in 2-3 days so they can build the contract to distribute the tokens across over 1000 different addresses. This is the final stretch - we thank you again for your patience throughout this entire process.

Thank you mate for sharing this great news. Probably our gift will arrive soonest.

Is the process of bounty distribution now on-going? Any update from our Devs. Cant connect to them via Telegram seems the chat is blocked for our country. Happens to me almost all the time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WAGMI
So, is anyone can tell the right information about when the bounty token distibution? Still patiently for that  Grin Grin

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

thanks for posting the update here. I'm not member of their telegram group so i dont receive any update regarding to the distribution of the token.
good to know that they are processing it now.

yes, thank you for the update mate.. i hope they will be able to send it in that giving time.. and not delay it for another week. Smiley
congratulations to all of the participants. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

thanks for posting the update here. I'm not member of their telegram group so i dont receive any update regarding to the distribution of the token.

Now all the questions about distribution already have clarity, just wait 2-3 days ahead.
congratulations on your achievements in this project.

That's good news, at least my IFT stash will grow by another 4k odd tokens hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
If you are red trust member Grin. Honestly do not have any manager in Bitcointalk forum accept red trust member in bounty campaign like Jamal at now. The reward from bounty of Jamal always increase after long time holding.

Thread is dedicated to Bounty campaign project and not our managing style. Any kind of comment favouring us or making us look bad should be handled out of thread.

Just a last request.
Activity: 676

Now all the questions about distribution already have clarity, just wait 2-3 days ahead.

wow nice work sir jamal, congrats for all bounty hunter  Grin Grin

Jamal is the best manager right now hehe
congratulation for bounty hunter, time to wait and see in your etherwallet  Cool Cool
If you are red trust member Grin. Honestly do not have any manager in Bitcointalk forum accept red trust member in bounty campaign like Jamal at now. The reward from bounty of Jamal always increase after long time holding.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

congratulation for bounty hunter, time to wait and see in your etherwallet  Cool Cool
We do not have to wait if they have done it well then our gift will be sent in the wallet.
So what we have to support is how to make IFT interesting in the market Smiley
Activity: 434

Activity: 252

Activity: 182
I am sorry I want to change my old wallet address 0xd68f7ef2d933e9314403f83d44fb26fc7bd571f4 it's hacked. with this one
0x5351eD65ea96588E2c55cAf4ABfD10fe3548540e   

Thank you for your attention
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
They have said it from 2 days ago, chances are today there will be distribution as soon as possible. We have to wait a little longer.
Activity: 560

Activity: 630

Activity: 532

Thanks for posting this update from the Telegram channel (I don't monitor Telegram at all.) Sounds like this is the definitive word from the team on the bounty distribution matter: it's in the hands of their smart contract architect and should go out in the next 2-3 days. Great!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
Thanks for info, really good news. 2 days I can wait)
If someone token in mew not yet added:

Adress: 0x7654915A1b82D6D2D0AFc37c52Af556eA8983c7E
Symbol: IFT
Decimals: 18
Pages:
Jump to: