Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 28. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:54:33 AM
I believe that all this depends on the number of participants, because their number every day more and more! a year ago, almost no one knew about this kind of earnings, and now in my environment (for example) everyone knows about this opportunity
In my environment, too, everyone knows about this possibility. Although the number of disappointed people is also growing. And the bounty does not die, because advertising has tightly entered our lives!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:11:59 AM
I believe that all this depends on the number of participants, because their number every day more and more! a year ago, almost no one knew about this kind of earnings, and now in my environment (for example) everyone knows about this opportunity
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:45:05 AM
I don't think bounty's dead ... you need to be able to choose a good bounty with a good payment
Activity: 273
July 11, 2018, 05:29:06 AM
With each passing day the number of participants becomes more and more, the amount of rewards is decreasing ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 11, 2018, 05:28:31 AM
I also believe that Bounty did not die. Still will be. Just the market fell and, accordingly, rewards too. So it remains to participate and keep tokens until better times.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
July 11, 2018, 05:27:36 AM
Every day, less and less want to participate in bounty companies and more to participate in investment.

I also want to add that in recent times there are not so many good bounties. So mostly people don’t want to work for nothing. I remember times, when allocation of tokens in bounties were much bigger that now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 11, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

according to my prediction, bounty will never die, bunty will remain there as long as ico still exist, i suggest you must be careful in choosing bounty, if wrong choose, you can get bounty scam
Activity: 134
July 11, 2018, 05:23:51 AM
It's not dead yet. But an increase in participants made the bounty rewards smaller to every individual.  But the advertising budget doesn't get bigger. Therefore, the reward for each participant is reduced. Participation can be easily limited.  I will recommend to you that you try to find a bounty which limits the amount of participants.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 783
July 11, 2018, 05:21:40 AM
for now this bounty will not end quickly, because now this bounty is the life for ico and if bounty ends maybe ico will also end and no ico is going on, this is just a speculation and it will not happen.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
July 11, 2018, 05:19:11 AM
Things are getting harder and harder in the bounty space that is for sure. Before we could earn a living from doing bounties myself and my Wife and now we can barely make ends meet and are contemplating on taking out a crypto loan to see us through over the enxt few months as our money is running out and so many projects that owe us money haven't paid us yet or are producing tokens that are not even getting on exchanges, so they are worthless. I will not give up though as I believe at some point the tide will turn for the better.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 05:16:52 AM
As soon as the KYC becomes ubiquitous, the bounty will rejoice. Many bot-makers and multiaccounters will lose their advantage over us. And we will be able to earn money even on social networks.
Activity: 164
July 10, 2018, 11:24:53 PM
No, bounty isn't dead. It's a matter of choosing the right bounty. There are a lot of factors that decreases the value of bounty campaign rewards such as not meeting the softcap target at the same time having a huge number of participants. Look for bounty campaigns with unique ideas or projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
July 10, 2018, 07:21:02 PM
Bounty is not yet dead why because there are lots of bounty hunter still participating in bounties here in this community the problem is that the ICO or the company sometimes they turn to scam or didn't reach the goal they intend to reach by thos mean the ICO is not getting successful.
Activity: 364
July 10, 2018, 07:10:30 PM
I think as long as there is ICO project then bounty will still exist because they need bounty hunter to be able to promote the project but sometimes get less pay and token price also much down
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 06:56:47 PM
in a humid land like the one in the BTT forum, of course, also born the name of kontrofersi, which sometimes with a very strange statement by saying bounty will die, this is silly and makes me very amused.
even if seen from the beginning of the bounty, not all of the bounty will provide an advantage that is always satisfactory, remember, since the beginning of bounty. it's just a luck when you get a big advantage from following bounty, and that's also true until now, scam also exist from the first in bounty, cheap token price also exist from the first.
try not to think about what makes you mistaken and hesitant, because it will only waste your time in vain.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 06:23:44 PM
It is just a simple arithmetic behind it friend. The more participants that apply for a bounty campaign, the lesser the reward per participant. Since more people are trooping into bounty campaigns, automatically the reward will be lesser for each person at the end.
Bounty is still cool and lucrative till now.
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 10, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
Every day, less and less want to participate in bounty companies and more to participate in investment.
Activity: 59
July 10, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
The price of bitcoin this low after an all time high is only a temporary drawback.Eventually the adoption of bitcoin will grow and the price will spike.Bitcoin is not dead nor will it die in the future

I fully agree with this statement! I think that nothing can stop both the growth of bitcoin and its development in the future ...
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
July 10, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
I think there is more participation and also most ico dont reach their target so basically you get half and also some bounty platforms just dont pay well at all
Activity: 201
July 10, 2018, 05:33:01 PM
I think bounty are still alive the problem is that the number of people who participate in bounties have increase which is a very good thing as more people will get to know about crypto currencies
Pages:
Jump to: