Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 27. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:50:32 AM
Are you dead if you do not invest in Socratus
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 05:48:16 AM
my opinion is that the bounty will not die just every month more and more people take part in it because of this the allocated coins are distributed to a large number of participants under the project a certain part of the coins
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
As long as there is a project and there is ICO then bounty will still exist, every day more projects and more bounty, it's a natural thing because the technology is getting more advanced and progressing. With bounty we get rewards and certainly successful projects will continue to work to advance technology and life.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 05:38:04 AM
Yes now it's way more difficult to make profit of bounty than before but I don't think it's dead

Yes, right know its difficult to make profit because there are lots of fake ICO's projects in the forum today. We should be careful on what bounty campaign will be choosing so our time and effort would not be useless in the end. Just a tip, make sure that you have read their whitepaper and it should have a high quality and realistic offers to the investors or traders.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:06:47 AM
Bounty reward is not profitable like last afew month ago because now many project failed and the price of the token below ICO price. And many ICO does not successfully to raised hardcap, so for the better we should be has 2 different job and use bounty as second job to earn extra money. Personaly iam late to join bounty campaign, i should be started 2 or 3 years ago, so  possible to changed my financial.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
July 12, 2018, 07:15:41 PM
I think bounty not dead, its evolve in something. But earnings are lower and lower from campaigns.

yes it is true bounty will never die as cryptocurrency is still there and will continue to run properly and in the future there will be many new bounty that keep popping up. yes indeed now earnings from bounty are experiencing more severe penuruna more bounty that fail or scam, it's all because of the market conditions themselves are down and make big and small investors refrain to make an investment because they fear the price of coins in the market will not again jumped up again.
Probably many ICO projects are still running but if many ICO scams are likely to reach the worst Crypto because now all countries are watching Crypto development because the country has not fully approved Crypto, so for now we better take advantage of the momentum is running if sometime something bad happens then we already have a strong foundation for our survival.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
July 12, 2018, 07:15:05 PM
I do not see that happening in crypto. Instead, I see today's crypto getting more advanced by developing its technologies. One of them is the creation of a new wallet in some bounty that pops up at this time. In addition, from his enthusiasts continue to increase, although the price of crypto is experiencing a lot of declines.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:58:08 PM
I think bounty not dead, its evolve in something. But earnings are lower and lower from campaigns.

yes it is true bounty will never die as cryptocurrency is still there and will continue to run properly and in the future there will be many new bounty that keep popping up. yes indeed now earnings from bounty are experiencing more severe penuruna more bounty that fail or scam, it's all because of the market conditions themselves are down and make big and small investors refrain to make an investment because they fear the price of coins in the market will not again jumped up again.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
July 12, 2018, 06:47:48 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 06:45:23 PM
A friend of mine recently got a position for a blockchain company as a head of marketing thanks to their knack of finding and spotting bots and the like in bounties
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 12, 2018, 06:42:56 PM
I think that bounty has to be honest and that the admins are doing a very good job cleaning the forum. Still, a lot remains to be done in the field to level it.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 05:52:51 PM
 refer to bounty section some of the company are scam some are delayed payment and some are not payed their worked.but beside on that bounty still alive it can helped our member in the community to can earned  money through advertising program.
Activity: 183
July 12, 2018, 05:50:16 PM
I'm getting more and more disappointed in bounty. because a lot of scams. and the amount of awards is very small.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
July 12, 2018, 05:47:50 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
There are times in our life thats we could feel discourage in this kind of carrier as a bounty hunting ,because of many scam,unworthy to there words,untrusted and lastly fraud,because in the end of the campaign that you joined they missing like a bubble,thats why we feel the same way bro,thats why sometimes we could say that bounty is dead,while in the other hand i take all of this as an experience and continue to go on in my journey as an a crypto enthusiasm.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 05:36:14 PM
Not really, it's just not bring you much money like last time man. Now, we do bounty but the income is too less, can't consider it's a real job for stable income. But it is what it is, time passes and you will see Smiley
Activity: 27
July 12, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
As far as I can see, this is true - today many people use bots and special programs for automation in social bounty campaigns
Activity: 116
July 12, 2018, 01:48:41 AM
Last year, the number of participants was several times less . This year the number of participants is growing every day ....I think it will only get worse
Activity: 50
July 12, 2018, 02:53:45 PM
2018 is a very difficult year for the bounty , the amount of remuneration has become many times less . This is due to the influx of new members
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:36:47 AM
I do not think that the bounty is dying. Good projects that are really in demand on the market often do not comply with their own terms of payment of the award. In the rest everything is all right. There are awards, just the market is in decline.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 02:34:11 AM
for now this bounty will not end quickly, because now this bounty is the life for ico and if bounty ends maybe ico will also end and no ico is going on, this is just a speculation and it will not happen.
in my opinion, now the continuity of the ICO project is not good, because a lot of ICO that runs incompatible with the path, and the result is a lot of projects that we follow failed to reach softcap
Pages:
Jump to: