Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 47. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 11:39:06 AM
I think if bounty will never die because I see now a lot of emerging ico and bounty is an alternative way to attract many investors to join an ico but they have to choose the best before doing it

Yes i agree with you, i think bounty manager and we have to change the strategy to join bounty campaign, i think bounty participant should choose the bounty with less than people and more rewards to take part in. And bounty manger should give some new rules. Good luck.
Activity: 83
May 18, 2018, 11:14:35 AM
I think if bounty will never die because I see now a lot of emerging ico and bounty is an alternative way to attract many investors to join an ico but they have to choose the best before doing it
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

I think this time there are so many people join the same campaigns and also bots and scammers. So that i think the bounty managers know this and some campaigns they have the specify rule (hide information, limited participant, create website..). I think these rules help us to earn more money.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
May 18, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

It is not that bounty is dead, it is just that bounty participants increase dramatically, but most of them are just bots, spammers and account farmers. Give a 3 months or more it will reduce again since they will not rank up,unless they get the right amount of merit. And when the time comes they will be fed up of doing bounty and just getting a small amount as payment
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 07:15:40 AM
Bounty is not dead because it is the most affordable way of advertising an ICO. It is also has a wide reach because of social media campaigns. Unfortunately the Bounty Rewards is getting smaller because participants are growing nowadays unlike a few months ago.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 07:06:10 AM
Revenues from the bounty campaigns were significantly reduced every month, and many of them were not worth the time for their implementation. A lot of participants, and a very long wait for payments, but the company's bounty will not die.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 18, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
Social media campaigns are crazy now, 3-4k participants? I quit doing those almost completely, waste of time. Besides signatures, the most profitable bounties now are transaltions, since the number of languages can't increase, so the stakes are still high for those, just like last year.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
May 18, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

there are a lot of bounty or ico that is being launched nowadays, unlike before. investors do have a hard time to decide which ico is the best to invest with. so the other bounty campaign is highly affected by that, since investors will not gonna invest in every ico.
Activity: 105
May 18, 2018, 06:31:03 AM
What has become a lot of participants, competitors for us is good for companies, because more people advertise them! I think there will be no restrictions on the number of participants. I think that many new users will see that the profit is not as big as they were told and will stop doing it! And of course it depends on the General market, now all the coins are falling in price, and when the market will be bullish again we will see all the good amounts on their wallets!
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
May 18, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
Bounties are not dead but bounties are getting hell of attention due to increased participants.

However, it affects the bounty participant in terms of reward distribution. The more bounty participants come in the more diluted distribution occurs and thus what everyone receives at the end is pennies and dollars instead of K values for their time and efforts.

So technically speaking that is the truth and for time being bounty themselves are getting good publicity but they will get hampered later on if they see the mega dumps coming along their way.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 18, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
They are not dead. There are even more people that are participating in bounty campaigns and as long as there are ICOs coming out everyday there will always be bounty campaigns because these ICOs need their coins to be promoted and bounty campaigns are the best way to get people to promote your coin and at the same time getting people interested in your coins as well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
May 18, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
Bounties us not dead but more bounty hunters are joining the bounty because it is a good way to earn and some are bounty abuser, and with more people join the bounty hunting it will be more difficult to get the spot and the reward will be reduce but there is still chance to make money from bounties, as long as ico still pop out, bounty hunters wont be dead
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 02:30:00 AM
Bounty se can not die, because ICO rely on it to promote themselves, is the way to reach buyers in the fastest way. Current bonuses are not satisfactory by the number of participants in a bounty as much. Limited bonuses. What you say is absolutely correct. this is my thinking.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 18, 2018, 12:59:38 AM

If what you noticed was a huge increase in the participation rate of bounties, you are wrong in your follow up question, if bounty is already dying. The increase in participation is an indication that bounty is growing up. Instead of low participation rate, there is already a higher rate as compared to the days before. On the part of the bounty participants, this may not be a good news because the bounty payments will definitely decrease.
Activity: 406
May 18, 2018, 12:58:59 AM
I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

I agree with this, the increase in the number of bounty hunters has a big effect on the bounty rewards, especially for a small time project. I suggest that same with the bounties for btc, the numbers of participants must be limited so that the reward is still profitable even for a low rank hunters.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 12:58:08 AM
When there is alwaysa new ico coming, actually bounty will never die. Maybe just the reward getting smaller and smaller, since now there is too many participants with small rewards.
Is there anything we can do about it ?? To make bounties rise again
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 12:57:43 AM
i don't think so. but now, bounty reward is so smaller than before. Bounty campaign should have limit participants to prevent cheat or small reward.
I usually do about 15 bounty programs, if any end, i will find another to go on.
Finding good bounty program is problem with us. Anyone has idea or trick with this?
Activity: 291
May 18, 2018, 12:56:13 AM
I would not say bounty is dead. But it has become much more competitive. With the sheer amount of hype, and participants. The reward is much2 less than last year. With the growth of cryptocurrency and the budget of the bounty is stagnant, that is why you fell like u're getting much2 less. With participants with legendary or similar ranks does not really feel it, but with Jr. Member / Members, the amount is getting much smaller. I would suggest to avoid doing bounty full time if u have a low ranking account.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 18, 2018, 12:54:29 AM
Why do you think the bounty thread is dead?
There are still many excellent ICO projects, and there will still be a bounty thread for these projects.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:49:20 AM
according to me, it may happen due to some factors, such as the allocation for bounty is fewer than in prior, the number of participants is increasing, the number of bitcoin talk forum users is also increasing. such factors make the distributions not as much as like in 5 months ago. moreover, day by day there are many projects appear even scam projects. in prior, people just prefer to btt forum as like participating in bounty (signature), but now they prefer to do trading.
Pages:
Jump to: