Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 43. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 03:52:37 PM
How can you not hear OP? Yes, the number of participants has increased, but do not forget that scammers are added. Bots of different types are created, there are communities that act by collusion. All this to the detriment of honest bounty hunters. If we do not take any action, the scammers will force out honest people.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Best Social Media services
June 06, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
Bounties are dying because I've seen many people subscribe into bounties using hundreds of accounts and cruelly drop the token price as soon as it hit the exchanges. So that's not a fair thing to do.
Bounty meant to be free tokens in exchange to spread the ICO words but now it's more like a job for some people, it really hurts both investors and the devs
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 03:45:01 PM
Bounty is best option for earning free tokens but now a days there are alot of scam ICO so due to this bounty hunters feel very sad when they don't get the token at the end of ICO. so do search for best,real project and join it otherwise you will loss your precious time.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
Unfortunately, this is so. Bounty campaigns in social networks pay mere pennies. The commission for the withdrawal of tokens will be more than the cost of the tokens themselves!
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 03:41:18 PM
A large influx of new people in the bounty, and plus more bots, nullify participation in social networks. Payments for content creation and participation in the signature company it will also decrease.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 06, 2018, 03:28:22 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
I think that Bounty campaign has not died and successfully continues its existence. Simply the number of participants has increased significantly over the past 5 months, and therefore the amounts received by participants have decreased. I think that in the future Bounty campaigns will be with a limited number of participants and everyone will receive a good reward.
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 03:27:31 PM
Too many fraudulent projects. Too many spammers. But time pastures everything in places. Will wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
June 06, 2018, 03:17:21 PM
Bounty companies will never die, since it is very beneficial to advertise a crypto project with the help of bounty company students. With each passing day, bounty bounties are paid less and less due to the number of participants.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
June 06, 2018, 03:17:16 PM
The small amounts for bounty rewards are because scammers apply 100+ accounts. On some bounties there are over 10.000 participants, so when you divide bounty pool on all of them then you get very small reward.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 03:15:03 PM
No, the Bounty will not die. I am fully confident that this industry will develop actively for several years. And it can bring you a good profit.
Activity: 75
June 06, 2018, 03:13:50 PM
Yes, I think this is a phenomenon that will happen for some time. The price of coins that are getting more and more day will decrease, but dampen the interest of the bounty hunter to follow the new bounty. The appearance of bounty is now also increasing. So in my opinion, the bounty is not being or maybe its position is worrying. Because what I see bounty is currently a favorite program with promising results for all crypto communities. With so much bounty will increase and the closer the distance.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
Because the number of scammers are increasing and at the same time bounty hunters are increasing also..
because all the bounty projects has a fixed percentage to distribute among the hunters. so as much people are increasing the amount of their earning is also beung less than before what the get and earn from it..and some people whose are not  getting sufficient money for their work they are closinh bounty..
thats why it has a bad impression but..it all right a s people are still doing it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
June 06, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
I believe most of the bounty campaigns are designed to raise awareness but those not really achieve the ultimate outcome unless they put a good incentive.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 02:44:47 PM
This is true, today many people use bots and special programs for automation in social bounty campaigns. But you will not do anything about it.
Activity: 59
June 06, 2018, 02:35:24 PM
I cant agree with you! All depends of your desires to find and do anything to get really good bounty!There are very much good project nowadays!
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
June 02, 2018, 12:17:39 AM
absolutely the same thing I think. if I think that because of the flourishing and ubiquity of an ico it will raise a lot of evil intentions in creating a scam project, it triggers the lack of interest in investors, so this affects the income of an ico and an issue in the environment. therefore there is a need for many positive trends about crypto to increase investor interest and also emerge many new investors in ico development
Activity: 51
June 01, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
hi!!!
Obviously the rewards on bounty now has drastically reduced compared to back then like even last year.

I think one of the reason is because traffic has so much increased for the hunters and if you look well you will notice that each of the bounty rewards is based on percentage earning of the total allocation which means all the people that applied and are accepted share from the lot allocated for the bounty and no mater the amount of people that participated, the budget won't increase either which then result to reduce take home profit for the much hunters. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 01, 2018, 05:25:43 PM
Bounty should not be substituted for real trading income or some other investments in cryptocurrency.  Bounty campaign exist mainly to propagate idea behind a project and reward accordingly  not to make participants rich!
Bounty is an opportunity of individuals in where it has a possible to get rewards tokens of the promoted project. The only opportunity of a person who could not afford to invest in popular coin like BTC and ETH. And aside for that, bounty campaign is an project in which to support the forum of blockchain technology that talks about diminishing fiat in a future and also to have a bases for investors in how to prevent losses.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 05:09:20 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

Bounty campaigns is not dead, there are still a lot of new bounty campaigns that are starting today and because of that, we can always expect for the price of cryptocurrency to increase even more due to the competition in the market.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 01, 2018, 05:08:48 PM
Bounty should not be substituted for real trading income or some other investments in cryptocurrency.  Bounty campaign exist mainly to propagate idea behind a project and reward accordingly  not to make participants rich!
Pages:
Jump to: