Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 44. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 01, 2018, 05:08:36 PM
It's just that the bounty crew is getting bigger, that's all.but if you create high-quality content and make good translations and managers appreciate you because of the number of participants bounty no need to worry.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 05:08:00 PM
No, not yet. Many say that the bounty, like rock are dead, but both of them are quite right now. It seems to me that it will continue to be so. There may be other forms, but the bounty will not die, you may not even wait)
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
Obviously the rewards on bounty now has drastically reduced compared to back then like even last year.

I think one of the reason is because traffic has so much increased for the hunters and if you look well you will notice that each of the bounty rewards is based on percentage earning of the total allocation which means all the people that applied and are accepted share from the lot allocated for the bounty and no mater the amount of people that participated, the budget won't increase either which then result to reduce take home profit for the much hunters.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 05:05:36 PM
Yes, most of the bounties are certainly concrete scams, but not always it can be determined in appearance. Earlier when there were not enough of them, they paid well and always. Now half is cheating or does not go to the stock exchange at all. It's better to work and not waste time. It would be desirable certainly, that all companies worked fairly, but alas.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
June 01, 2018, 04:54:55 PM
I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

Yes, that's right, we are you is becoming more and therefore small earnings. But if we talk about the need to use good tools to lead the bounty, I would advise you not to go where a lot of people. Look for companies with fewer than 1,000 participants.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
June 01, 2018, 04:44:24 PM
I would not say death now.
It is damn hard to find the good.

More and more bounty are offered but many will not paid in the end.
This annoys me much more than a minimal "0815" bounty
Activity: 322
June 01, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
The direction of the bounty is clearly not dead today. If you carefully treat this issue and analyze projects, you can steadily receive a reward for the user.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 12:16:14 AM
I personally do not think so. Yes, of course, now the rewards have become much less. But I'm still working with 15 bounty programs, and while payments are more or less stable.
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
I think that bounty doesn't die because, ICO dependent on bounty hunter and promoted by the bounty hunter. and this is the right way to reach buyers in the fastest and successes there ICO. nowadays more bounty hunters are joining the bounty that's why they get little bounty reward. and it is the good way to earn token and bounty reward.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 05:14:18 AM
I do not understand how all decided that the bounty died? This is my only source of income, I do not go to the official job, I do not work for the boss. Earnings from the bounty enough for life, just need not forget that the bounty is the same work and take it seriously
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
May 29, 2018, 05:11:46 AM
i think with the increase of bounty hunters , that mean bounty is more life IMO , but yeah the payment will lower than before but dev will think to promote their program using the bounty instead
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
May 29, 2018, 05:07:17 AM
I do not think that bounty will die, just in the near future, this year or next will not be big awards even with subscription companies,bounty time and big awards unfortunately passed, but I think soon, there will be some alternative bounty.
Activity: 185
May 29, 2018, 04:35:00 AM
Of course, the meager payments for some bounty campaigns do not give cause for optimism, but I hope this is a temporary stagnation and the market will be able to self-regulate.
May 29, 2018, 04:29:16 AM
I do not understand why you came to such a decision. Personally, I continue to actively participate in bounty programs, I get bonuses from them. Therefore, I do not consider this direction dying.
Activity: 59
May 24, 2018, 07:41:39 AM
No!!Never no!Bounty is alive!You can see it!For example some bounties like Cool Cousin or Velix.ID(and many others)There are a lot of good bointies but you must spend some time to find good one!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 09:46:05 AM
I would differ, even that thither is diverse scam, thither are diverse into the environ sufficiency, that only thousands of dollars from bounty only every month
Activity: 151
May 22, 2018, 09:41:35 AM
Day by day we are more and more in the campaigns that's why your profit now is a bit down than few months ago. The price is divided now and that's it is no time to complaint when you can earn some money without investment and risk.
Activity: 69
May 22, 2018, 09:41:23 AM
If what you are doing now, does not bring you income, then you need to change to a higher-paying job.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
May 22, 2018, 09:37:56 AM
bounty will still exist if there are still new projects in the world of cryptocurrency. the development of technology will make digital currency more and more seen by many people. and if there are still many ICOs running, then bounty will also remain.
Activity: 340
May 22, 2018, 09:33:22 AM
Bounty will still live.  ico is still alive the bounty will still be the best advertising for ico and the most cost effective for that project.
Pages:
Jump to: