Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 49. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
May 17, 2018, 08:07:10 PM
I wonder - if we model this will a cyclic pattern occur, similar to and common with wildlife populations with respect to resources - in that so many people will join that the bounties will fall to the point where a large number of people quite leading to the bounties to rise and so on.  Like other predator groups.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
May 17, 2018, 08:02:30 PM
The bounty campaigns are never going to die but we are getting less profits from bounty campaigns now days because ingresses of more bounty hunters,   now we are going to do hard work for get a good amount in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 17, 2018, 07:51:36 PM
ICO is constantly evolving and myriad new ICO popping up so well with the Altcoin. Ethereum, bitcoin and increasingly popular and has become a source of income. so I wouldn't think if crypto is going to die, and if it happens I think it would be an awful lot of the disadvantaged.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 07:44:20 PM
You are somehow right. But still there are some projects which offer good bounties.
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 07:44:01 PM
Yes, it is not wrong to say that number of participants are increasing day by day but we cannot say that bounties are going to dead!!! However, the rewards has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller or fewer rewards. According to my experience we should join such campaigns that have huge rewards, so that we all get decent rewards.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 07:42:52 PM
I think once the ICO was born the bounty could not die. It is likely that you are involved in potentially unprofitable ICO projects that result in fewer earnings than before, so you feel the bounty is gradually coming down. But I think choosing the ICO to participate in is the most important, if the bounty of the potential ICO, the opportunity to make a high profit.
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
Today i looked into Akaiito ICO bounty spreadsheets and guess how much i got for promoting them on facebook and twitter for 2 months? ---- 5 AIC and thats not even 5$
It is ridiculous now.best signature and content and end of the story
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 07:27:44 PM
Bounty is not dead, the number of participants have decreased drastically because of the merit system and other bounties are now restricting Junior Members to join Campaigns.

As long as there is ICOs and Pre ICOs then there are still Bounty Campaigns.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 17, 2018, 07:21:25 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Until those wishing to work for pennies, and those censored who love to enter with multiply accounts in one campaign, nothing will change. Bounty can not die, in principle, it can only change and only with our efforts. Projects are completely satisfied by the current state of affairs.
I believe that bounty for social networks really dies. Due to the too large number of participants, payments became negligible. But other kinds of bounty are still alive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
May 17, 2018, 07:18:28 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Until those wishing to work for pennies, and those censored who love to enter with multiply accounts in one campaign, nothing will change. Bounty can not die, in principle, it can only change and only with our efforts. Projects are completely satisfied by the current state of affairs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
May 17, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

Yes, it is certainly not as easy as before, but competition is good. The free market needs to reign. That being said, more should be done to keep bounty scammers with multiple accounts, corrupt bounty managers and bots out of the bounty programs.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 07:02:12 PM
I think that the bounty of the company slowly begin to die because no one introduces any new proposals or restrictions on voprosu bounty of the company.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 07:01:43 PM
no, bounty will not die as long as there is ico project. due the growing popularity of bounty that makes a lot of cheating like multiple accounts by using many account alternatives greatly affect and until now no one can solve the problem beside using KYC.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
May 17, 2018, 06:55:17 PM
bounty will never die but just the competition is more harder now then earlier because are more participents but yoiu can always chose good bounty for your future, best bounty are signature i guess
Activity: 95
May 17, 2018, 06:41:50 PM
As for me, bounty is not dead. Everything worst moments that is happening will soon be great. 
Activity: 644
May 17, 2018, 06:33:45 PM
This bounty will go on and I don't think it will die. Of course with so many participants that join and every day is always growing. So earnings for participants also decreases with the number of participants who entered. And I think we can choose projects with a total allocation of prizes for great bounty campaign.
Activity: 175
May 17, 2018, 06:22:11 PM
First it's based on the allocation which as given for the said bounties. This days some projects give very little allocation and with this location, there have been a huge influx of new bounty hunters and because bounty hunters are numerous, payouts are very low.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
Your statement makes no sense at all. groundless.
 let's think again, bounty relate to ICO. so, as long as ICO is still there, then bounty will still exist.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 05:41:38 PM
Now a lot of projects are published at ICO. And they all organize bounty campaigns. Therefore, this topic is becoming known to more and more people. This adversely affects the amount of payments.
Mostly this applies to Twitter and Facebook campaigns.
Therefore, it is sensible to participate more in signature campaigns. And also write articles, reviews in blogs about project.
Activity: 280
May 17, 2018, 05:38:19 PM
It looks like more and more people join the forum each and everyday.And the main aim of most of these people is to join bounty campaigns.So dont be surprised when you see a lot of participants in a campaign.The effect is that, at the end, everyone will just receive something small.
Pages:
Jump to: