Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 46. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 11:25:16 PM
Bounties us not dead but more bounty hunters are joining the bounty because it is a good way to earn and some are bounty abuser, and with more people join the bounty hunting it will be more difficult to get the spot and the reward will be reduce but there is still chance to make money from bounties, as long as ico still pop out, bounty hunters wont be dead.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 08:07:12 PM
Am very surprise that people still believe the assertion that bounty is dead. You know opinions are like noses, everybody has one. But as far I am concern, bounty is not dead. New projects are being introduced day in day out. So fellow members lets relax look for good projects. Thanks
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
May 18, 2018, 07:56:05 PM
Bounty is not dead. It will continue  to grow since new project is being introduce on a daily basis. I believe that the more people is aware about bounty program and doing a legit way on earning it, then it will be good. Bounty companies will just need to have limits for participants in order not to spread the earning so much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 07:53:23 PM
bounty still not over. in my opinion, bounty will continue to run if there are still people who believe with ico. because, ico is the one who pays bounty. if there is no ico, or no more investors who trust ico, then bounty will end.
Is just a good way of realization to the people participating ICO's that they should spend time to understand the entire project platform and its purpose. A lot of ICO's created today, it somewhat to say that some of them are just in ghost project or scam that only aiming to get money from investors without thinking of turning back their money.
Activity: 56
May 18, 2018, 07:49:13 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

Bounty is not dead. This is the easiest and cheapest way to promote and so it will remain. Another issue is that, due to the influx of newcomers, the quality of promotion has dramatically decreased. But I think that over time it will pass. Thanks for the link, very important theme, i will support you.
Activity: 167
May 18, 2018, 07:45:36 PM
bounty still not over. in my opinion, bounty will continue to run if there are still people who believe with ico. because, ico is the one who pays bounty. if there is no ico, or no more investors who trust ico, then bounty will end.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
No, it's not. But bounty payment is the decreasing day by day because of huge participants. We see what happened in some bounty campaigns. Basically, I am back in this forum after a while, I was searching for good bounty campaigns, latest bounty campaigns. Then I found a bounty called Laser. Bounty thread was created on 13 May, and I was researching on 16 May. So, Laser Ico bounty project looked good to me and I decided to join there. Before joining I wanted to see the budget, participants and so on. When I opened social bounty participants! I just shocked. Within 3 days, about 11k Member already joined in twitter campaign! I was just speechless. And I give up from Laser bounty!

Bounty will not die but our payment will be too much less because of huge participants!
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 07:38:38 PM
wow, this is very good, but my advice you better better be bounty scam seeker, because I have not found a special officer who provide valid information about bounty scam. So we can prevent the scam bounty
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
Yes I agree with you on this because now a days many new ICOs are coming which are here for scam only so they promote their ICO with the bounty programs because people do work for bounty and make the promotion for them and with they promotion they collect the money and scam and bounty also gets scam so its better to work only on those  bounties which looks legit no need to participate in all the bounties its just a waste of time and promoting the scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
May 18, 2018, 07:21:06 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Until those wishing to work for pennies, and those censored who love to enter with multiply accounts in one campaign, nothing will change. Bounty can not die, in principle, it can only change and only with our efforts. Projects are completely satisfied by the current state of affairs.
I believe that bounty for social networks really dies. Due to the too large number of participants, payments became negligible. But other kinds of bounty are still alive.

A little disagree. It become difficult to find a bounty campaign, with a small number of participants. It's true. But they are exist. And the limitation is not the best solution. It is better to keep track of the quality. Example Bountyhive, campaigns are hammered in half an hour after the appearance, but the quality of the promotion does not get any better, it become worse.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 18, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

It's not dead but the difficulty for earning stakes in a bounty get harder for avoiding people who just spamming in this forum.
Since the merit system it's hard to earn many stakes in bounty and also the moderator is more strict for removing spam replies, but it doesn't mean the bounties are scam.
I just rewarded from bounties that i joined for 3 months for valued 6 ETH.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 18, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
may be not dead, just more difficult because thousands member joining bounty, and many ICO use them to built community like telegram campaign and airdrop..as long as ICO live i think they need bounty hunter.
Yeah right, ICO needs advertisers so each time they created he projects, they need bounty hunters to work for them, its now difficult indeed simply because many participants already knew what is the potentials and how big the money involves inside any projects, better to keep working and finding quality project with great usage for future success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

It is also what I think and there are more ICO release, that's why it is hard to get some ICO and it is not too early like before to have some exchange.  I got too many times that I participate at some ICO then it haven't any exchange so it is like a trash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
I think this is due to the great number of ICOs conducted. Awareness about bounty is getting huge that there are a lot joining it thereby greatly dividing the shares. I missed those days when bounty managers limit the number of qualified participants.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
The idea is very cool, but I would like to add that your case is no doubt the right one, but let's get down to those developers who do not pay money at all for the time of people who were wasted, I think it's also very important.
Activity: 451
May 18, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
Bounty will never died because there are a lot of ICO project and bounty campaign, we only need to know that how much $$ we can earn from bounty right now, first total bounty participant compare with 5 month ago, currently increase a lot of participant, so less reward is normal, but sometime we need luck because some ICO bounty campaign will return huge reward, but we only know the result when campaign ended
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 18, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Thats true Bounty Payment is become smaller nowadays thats because of the influx of new Bounty Hunters. besides the Budget or allocation is relatively small they must put some limits on numbers I!hope the decent payout of bounties may return like it was before .its my personal opinion and not attacking anyone.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

I don't bounty is dead if you participate in the right one. Because of the many participants in Facebook and Twitter campaign, it makes the stakes relatively low. But if you join the signature bounty, you will testify with me that bounty is indeed alive!
Activity: 966
May 18, 2018, 11:52:08 AM
may be not dead, just more difficult because thousands member joining bounty, and many ICO use them to built community like telegram campaign and airdrop..as long as ICO live i think they need bounty hunter.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 11:45:44 AM
I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.
Because not all bounty have rules that limit the number of participants, The natural thing happens and it is true that you say it.

I agree with you, bounty participants should be limit per campaign but the developer of the project won't do so because they want more participants on their project to gain more popularity using the campaigns. there are lot of bounty popping out so bounty is still kicking  Wink
The more people who participate in a campaign organized by a project, this can be an added value in project marketing. but, what we must remember is how much the allocation for bounty participants.
Pages:
Jump to: