Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 21. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 09:46:27 AM
The commodity that cosmetics bounty hunter dispose a number of chips is having categories or hundreds of calamities and spamming useless posts.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
The best reward you could ever gain would be the bounty of Ethereum or Litecoin  if they ever existed Grin
I feel so sad I didn't know about ETH a couple of years ago - oh what an excellent investment that could be..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
In my opinion, there are different types of people involved in bounty companies, those who thoroughly study all the projects in which they participate, and there are those who take the number and participate in all in a row, here is the second type of people sells everything at the first opportunity, as for him they have no value. he did not study the project and white paper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
May 21, 2018, 02:31:02 PM
The topic-starter statement on multi-years ico token holding looks a bit strange as i hardly believe that there is a multiyears history for ICO market. The same time there is some rational that holding all bounty rewards can become very profitable if you accidentally face with hyped project.      
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
I think we did this before. Now the market behaves differently, and it needs to adapt. In the first listing, I try to immediately sell the coins, and after the fall I buy (if it's a good project) more coins for the same money as after the company's generosity was completed.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
Participating in bounty campaign specially in signature campaign will give us a good rewards. Therefore choosing a promising project will be the key on future success. You are right, bounty rewards can gives you a huge profit after several years if you chosen a project that will be succesful in future time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.
Bounties now are it's just wasting valuable time.Even 1 years ago very few people took a part participating in the bounty campaign but nowadays many people worked.Payment are very poor coming from bounty campaign.From Signature campaign still good earning possible i think otherwise it's so difficult in situation.I am not going to holding bounty reward in long time.
Activity: 518
May 21, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
I don't know a moot point that they become millionaires in pure hold most of the coins down to 0
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
May 21, 2018, 01:19:16 PM
just have to assess case by case some should be kept if they have a real potential for growth in the future others if they don't convince they should be sold immediately
Activity: 275
May 21, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
I also took part in the bounty campaign without seeing any mistakes and  increased my understanding of Crypto-currency too .
Activity: 122
May 21, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
In my opinion, bounties are worth keeping. However, a lot of people are dumping the coins or tokens they get right away after the distribution. You know, we all have reasons for holding and selling our tokens and coins. Whatever the income we get from it, it's still an income. I have just  joined bounty social media and signature campaign a few months and I will get my first coin in this project in a few weeks later. Just remember that experience, learning and patience that will give success. I think when someone does something with perseverance and patience, the result will be different from someone who is less patient.
Activity: 406
May 20, 2018, 11:11:00 PM
Its actually the right thing to do if the project you are supporting will be a success. If not, its just a waste of time. Personally I dont like waiting for a very long time. So everytime I recieve my reward, I usually wait for a maximum of one month. After that, I will sell my tokens in available exhanges with a quite small value compared to the ICO.
Activity: 12
May 20, 2018, 11:04:29 PM
yeah, just be humble wait for the right time and you'll be rich by being humble
Activity: 336
May 20, 2018, 10:56:51 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

of course,because bounty is a very good thing to make money, you can use it to get a lot of tokens, which in the future can be sold well
Activity: 47
May 20, 2018, 10:31:57 PM
The Prime Target of Gift Hunters is Money ... Money ... and Money ...

After the prize hunters do Gift, Signature, Social Media, Translation, Telegram, or Media campaign and get paid from the organizer, so sometimes Gift Hunters do not care about Altcoin's current price position.

It does not matter how much Altcoin is earned because the Purpose of the Gift Hunter is money (whatever amount), because the Gift Hunter will be back Hunting on another Bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
May 20, 2018, 05:24:49 PM
I participate in bonus programs, this is a good addition to the trade. Also I keep all my income. I believe, that for several months my profit can be much greater than after the bounty ends because many bounties immediately sell coins.
Activity: 476
May 20, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
Good for them. Though is not all the time that after years the coins will still be doing well. There were some coins I got late last year 2017 and kept those coin but today I could not find those coin in coinmarket cap it is delisted or withdrawn from the market. I am holding it for nothing.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

That's a great strategy but It's difficult to do it. People usually sell token after getting it. New coins often lose its value, people choose to sell it to avoid future risks.  

And it's hard to believe people you mentioned became millionaires thanks to the bounty token. I mean the number of tokens you can get from the bounty is not much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

Yeah, this is an example of a good result from doing a bounty. But this story not always happened.
Currently, I saw many bounty participants dump the bounty rewards after the reward distributed.  
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
thats is stragety i think is not happen in bounty but them look thats icos is good so the peoples things better to hold than him sell it, but in bounty just you have high rank you will be came be a milloners, jr.member its hard, because share for jr.member it's the lowest
Pages:
Jump to: