Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 19. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 03:20:44 PM
Successful adventure for both sides to work on good projects and be rewarded for it. Bounty den wins a prize to see the formation and evaluation of new coins. Good luck to everyone
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
Bounty is a very good way to earn a cryptocurrency without attachments. There is a very good project in which I participate. This is REMME Ambassador campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:13:57 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yes, it is because they can to choose a good bounty and promise for the long term. If we can choose a bounty that has good prospects for the long term will definitely be very profitable and will be rich. But this is also one's luck factor. We should be able to imitate such people. I will make this as my motivation for the future to be better.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 02:32:36 AM
Yes, it seems that most people that received the bounty tokens dump them right after they receive the token. It is their choice so that is okay. But for me, long term hold is good on making good profit.
Activity: 176
May 29, 2018, 02:29:08 AM
I do not know such people. My friends sell coins at once. The situation in the market is not the best. Unfortunately ... Do you have any real examples?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 02:19:31 AM
There are different kinds of projects.
If it has potential to grow in the future, holding bounty tokens is better.
Activity: 40
May 29, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
In fact, those who participate in the bounty and get tokens on receipt immediately sell them.
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
May 29, 2018, 01:48:49 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

I see that too, people who get tokens from gift hunters often keep their coins for long periods of time, when the coins go up, they sell them, they get the most benefit from the bounty coins
May 29, 2018, 01:38:01 AM
Successful aren't many.
Many people forget over time passwords or lose their wallets.
Cryptocurrency disappointed in and I throw it, though after a while coins in their wallets are much more expensive than before.
At the height of the remaining units.
Activity: 158
May 29, 2018, 01:28:11 AM
Yes, I do not think that many of them hold for years, yes most of them do wait for better price but a number of bounty participants do go to sell the reward tokens blindly without analysing the price, I think that is not good strategy.
Activity: 84
May 29, 2018, 12:47:46 AM
Indeed this is valid yet a ton of abundance seekers are offering their abundance remunerates directly after the ICO on the grounds that they require the cash. I just know a rare sorts of people who spares their abundance compensate and ideally they will be tycoons couple of years from now from holding those coins and tokens.
Activity: 95
May 28, 2018, 11:28:18 PM
I believe the waiting is worth it because in few year it will grow and become so big beyond what one can imagine but it always advisable to withdraw at the point one feels the coin or token is at its peak because  it might eventually fall to a point of no return!
Activity: 124
May 28, 2018, 09:46:22 PM
i have never heard of that, because im new on bounty campaign, if thats true i will give a try and have patience enough to give time for my token hybernate for a year, lets see will me become a rich like you said sir.
he may be a bounty campaign translator participant, because bounty campaign translator participants get more tokens than the twitter campagin, facebook and signature. But if he only gets a few tokens and holds for a long time, of course it is not possible to be a lot of money
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 09:41:40 PM
Thanks to bounty campaign, I can buy many things without thinking back, if you get some tokens, do not get too greedy, you can sell some coins for your needs.
Activity: 43
May 28, 2018, 09:34:36 PM
Reason why it is good to do research on the project,even as a bounty campaigner.I sell part and hold a bunch
Activity: 124
May 28, 2018, 09:27:02 PM
It all depends on the personal respectively to wait but for me if there is need I do not wait for long time
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 09:04:43 PM
i have never heard of that, because im new on bounty campaign, if thats true i will give a try and have patience enough to give time for my token hybernate for a year, lets see will me become a rich like you said sir.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
May 28, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

You won´t become a millonaire doing bounty at all, even if you have been in for a few years. You need to hodl at least part of your gains or you´d have made nothing of it.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 12:10:04 PM
Get involved in the bounty for coins is a good thing too. well, of course, you should contribute the good quality post for your company for earning the profit in the long run. Bounties, when run is ok for trust in the period of their launch they are very popular but most of the people will sell off their tokens right after the bounty program is over. This leads to mass dumping of the tokens and those who do not.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 28, 2018, 05:46:54 AM
since bounties are about money you shouldn't normally be instructed to
keep long in order to be able to follow the course of events  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: