Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 17. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
Such a feeling that the author is just jealous, probably sold the tokens, which have now risen. You could do that too Cheesy
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:48:41 AM
If you want to get the good profit from bounties you have to keep your tokens for a few years. Then only it will rise up the token amount and you will earn a good profit.
Activity: 50
June 01, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
Bounty canpaign is a win win solution for a project and for us bounty hunter to spread their project
And also that money are really good for us
Activity: 26
June 01, 2018, 09:38:58 AM
Yes , bounty is the easy Way to get Rich quickly. But We have to keep those coins safe for future when it will really go to the moon
Activity: 307
June 01, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

the person's nature is not the same, many people hunt for the gift but after they get the tokens of a gift there is a direct sell tokens wherever tokens are accepted for exchange and there are also people who allow their tokens to wait for the price of tokens is more expensive.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 01, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
yeah if hold your bounty reward for a pretty long period of time there is a chnace for your to become pretty rich but on the other hand there is a chnace to loose your money aswell
Activity: 22
June 01, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
Participating in bounties is a veritable way of making money from an ICO without having to commit your own funds into the project. Some people have made a fortune from monies they made out of bounties by reinvesting them in other projects too. Hoping to participate in that gem of a project that will help me achieve such feat.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 31, 2018, 06:47:35 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Bounty hunters have so many opportunity holding their rewards. The hard work will be paid of because in holding you can earned more profit. Your holdings will form part of your savings for future use. Just keep tract of your rewards.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 06:43:49 AM
The prize I just registered today, it is DeepOnion in just one month, the community is growing fast, They will give airdrop every week to the participants of this project who support the project initiative of Tor. You need to consider if the project fails, you do not receive anything Also, if you have many people in your campaign, your bets and rewards are also reduced.
Activity: 364
May 31, 2018, 06:38:34 AM
well I'm a hodler and I always keep my bounties in original shape Cheesy

It is nice to see reports like this. It can motivate bounty hunters to be doing more hard work since there are greater rewards in holding coins. As of this time i am holding my coins and so far i am good with it.
Activity: 240
May 31, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

Doing bounty campaign is a great opportunity to earn crypto. You only need to invest your time and of course your effort. It is truly time consuming when doing bounties. But at the end of the day, the pay is worth it. It also takes patience as to when to dump the tokens to exchange it into fiat. There is also a perfect timing when to sell your tokens to maximize profit. It is challenging doing bounties, yet, very fulfilling.
Activity: 896
May 31, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

That is the way of bounty hunters. Rewards are for the patient one, however you must know that to reach that stage how much time and effort have you put in to achieve that. Fiat millionaires use this method to be rich few years ago but this method does not give you a guarantee that it will work for the following years. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 06:27:41 AM
I try to save my bounty money for raining days, but now there so many bounty hunters that it’s quite hard to earn money. I prefer to participate in signature campaign
your account rank is not very legit if you follow the signature campaign, I suggest you to follow a social media campaign or blog because the income earned is greater.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 06:26:26 AM
I try to save my bounty money for raining days, but now there so many bounty hunters that it’s quite hard to earn money. I prefer to participate in signature campaign
Activity: 217
May 31, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

It's hard for people to keep their bounty, and in the long term, I keep 20% of my maximum
Activity: 295
May 31, 2018, 06:06:45 AM
Bounty rewards are good when you know how to pick the right ICO project. And of course there are many other important things which inflluence on your reward
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:00:12 AM
I personally have enough of such examples. Because of this, I started studying crypt, and specifically bounty. This is a good way to earn a decent jackpot without investing.
Activity: 174
May 31, 2018, 05:52:27 AM
I personally can not hold my bounty coins, I've tried it but always can not and immediately sell it when the price is up or if there is a need. Salut make that can hold his bounty coins for years
I think everyone will do the same as you if in need of money, because there is no other choice but if it is convinced if the coins have great potential and have a lot of money maybe they will hold for a very long time
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
May 31, 2018, 05:47:25 AM
I personally can not hold my bounty coins, I've tried it but always can not and immediately sell it when the price is up or if there is a need. Salut make that can hold his bounty coins for years
copper member
Activity: 226
May 31, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
depends on what bounty are you looking at some are really profitable than others
Pages:
Jump to: