Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 24. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 04:41:20 AM
Yes it is true, that holding some bounty rewards is more profitable, becase bounty rewards can be more valuable in holding them for so long. Note, the key to succesa is to wait and be patience
Nope, it doesn't mean that holding your bounty rewards for a long time can give you a handsome money, it depends on token's purpose, team developers and community. These are the aspects of the project to look for; in order for you to decide if it is a long term or for short term holding. Common sense, if you think that the token is for long term holding then let bounty hunters and airdroppers dump their token, just watch and hold then sell, reminder do not sell below ICO price even if you are not an accredited investor in their ICO or crowdsale.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 04:38:56 AM
Because we dont know when the value of coins will increase and they are lucky to have many coins after all those years of gaining it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 04:32:54 AM
Each earns as it sees fit : someone goes , someone merges from your received coins, someone plays the difference in price. Everywhere you can make good money if approached wisely
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 03:08:01 AM
It depends on which bounty you are talking about.
There are many bounties that give out large amount of tokens.
You should dump these tokens ASAP.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 09:28:42 PM
Yes it is true, that holding some bounty rewards is more profitable, becase bounty rewards can be more valuable in holding them for so long. Note, the key to succesa is to wait and be patience
Activity: 93
May 13, 2018, 09:15:39 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

That's the way it should be. Hold your bounty if you have enough money to spend for your daily needs. Some bounty hunters sold their token because they don't have money for daily expenses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 09:06:31 PM
Only relying on your intuition and experience that you can get if you meet with scam projects, but it will be anyway, because today we have a lot of scammers that spend bounty, but then do not pay anything, I think that like today is very common.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
May 13, 2018, 09:04:06 PM
for me personally bounty is just my additional income to invest into ICO that I want to follow.
so do not expect too much about bounty.
all there is a time if you want to earn more money.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
May 13, 2018, 08:53:18 PM
I know some people who hold their tokens for years but i can honestly say that it’s not my thing Grin Yes, i also usually hodl but hodling bounty rewards for years would be really impossible for me Grin I think i’ll never be rich, lol.
Activity: 78
May 13, 2018, 08:48:57 PM
I just started, I know a lot of people are boasting their bounty for needing money but not a few who hold back his bounty and exchange it for a high price, and many become millionaires, this is interesting for me
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 08:47:37 PM
In many respects it depends on the coin itself and on the project. Some coins are better to hold for a long time, and some are better to sell immediately. It is necessary to monitor the development of the project and decide whether to sell coins or not.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
May 13, 2018, 08:34:05 PM
This is depend in the fundamental of the project, now some project failed and can be hard for their token price to increase again. When you know the project has massive potential is good idea to hold and forget it in afew years. Or if you have times sell other bounty reward to buy other coin from the more potential project, but this is need to spend times to find the good one.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 08:23:27 PM
Well, personally, after receiving the bounty I immediately convert it into ETH or BTC once the list of exchangers were posted. I really don't care about the value, it's not bad after all coz I only invested my time. Unless the coin has a purpose on which I could have more use of it.
Activity: 238
May 13, 2018, 08:18:00 PM
You forgot to mention that not all bounty coin will make you millionaire, some bounty coin are worthless and will be dead after few months or years, there are some bounty coin that have not gotten exchange to list their coin. So bounty depends on the coin. if you join good bounty then you can say that again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 13, 2018, 08:13:37 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.

Agree with this one! You will see in telegram that most bounty hunters are excited so much to dump their coins. They are always asking when is the distribution date and when it will be listed to an exchange. They don't know that if they will just hodl their coins for a little longer, their hardwork will produce more profit. Instant selling of coins you received just make the price dump. So you better hodl it even for a year, make more money.
Activity: 58
May 13, 2018, 08:05:59 PM
Some sell their tokens immediately and some are holding and waiting for the value to rise up for them to gain more profit. They believe that if they hold the token they have, the price or value goes up.
Activity: 16
May 13, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
you think you are wrong, after all, this is an investment form and capital, and then it is hard to stay away from this market.
and we have already shaped our investments only from our many investments already made us rich
Activity: 476
May 12, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
If you want to choose a good bounty that is worth it to participate you should check its project first.
Activity: 23
May 12, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
It is very likely that most projects will have a great chance to reach the peak if they are listed successfully.
Activity: 336
May 12, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
I am planning to hold my bounty tokens for a long time,I dont see any sense of selling them on the current falling market.When we will see the new bull-run of crypto then I will sell some.
Pages:
Jump to: