Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 43. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 26, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.
Yes, there are also bounty from MNX. MNX is great bounty program. In the mid of the bounty there were many doubt from participants and investors if MNX scam or not. After waiting for months MNX is live and listed in exchangers. I think most MNX bounty participants become millionares. Populous is too. I had 2500 PPT but 2000 PPT robbed by cryptodao.com. I tried to sell my PPT at high amount at cryptodao but the admin is sucking my token and not return. stay away from cryptodao.com
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 08:52:33 AM
If u could hold ur coins for so long, u are the win of life. The great amount of money is deserved to pay for ur patience. U are very good and hope u will make more money later.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 08:48:36 AM
im join bounty .. but not earning  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 26, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
I like to participate in bounty campaigns. Sometimes you can find good projects. Additional coins in the portfolio will not be superfluous.
Activity: 182
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 26, 2018, 08:04:06 AM
It's much easier not to count on tokens earned from bounty than from coins bought from fiat money. That's just psychology.
This is true. I do not see the point of investing my cash in coins for a long time. Therefore, I try to participate in the bounty of promising projects.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
March 25, 2018, 07:17:37 PM
Yes. I am one of those bounty participants who wait until my tokens are good to sell. Because I don't want to sell them in exchange for a small amount of money. As long as I can hold them longer, I will.
Activity: 3
March 24, 2018, 06:07:45 AM
Marinecoin has a good model for a crypto currency. It is dev-less, low energy cost and eco friendly. A large community will back this coin that is being air dropped right now. 20 000 coins to new member during ICO period for each promotion in a 24 hr period. Marinecoin is a crypto currency with faster transaction times. The project plan is to attain fair distribution of the coin. The block chain has a light code which makes it easy for new developers to use. It is also a secure block chain, resistant to hackers. No other crypto currency can claim to be dev-less and have the backing of a large community. It is a time tested and stable system, maintained by artificial intelligence. Go here https://marineco.in/ico and https://marineco.in
Activity: 378
March 23, 2018, 01:03:48 PM
bounty money is something that helps the projects to advertise, Someone has to spread the word, and is something that really works, how many times I have clicked and known different projects because of someone signature. So, if you carrying around someone marketing and make it known you should get some reward for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
March 23, 2018, 12:33:23 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

As for me, this method of enrichment is too risky and takes a very long time. I would not have had the patience to sit and wait for several years while my tokens grow in value. Or they won`t. You can`t reject this option. A lot of people still do not get a deserved award after bounty campaigns because the coins they received as payment did not grow. As for me, it is better to earn less, but in a stable and proven way, while receiving those altcoins that are represented on the market and which are already quite stable in price.
Activity: 116
March 23, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
It's much easier not to count on tokens earned from bounty than from coins bought from fiat money. That's just psychology.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 23, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
Bounty is a way to earn money in cryptos without investing your cash. Some people do bounty to get some cash to sustain their self, and most of the bounties are not worth holding for a longer time. As for me, I only do bounty I know I can hold the tokens for a longer time, so I choose my bounty carefully
Activity: 340
March 23, 2018, 11:53:27 AM
After I get the token from the bounty campaign I will sell the whole token that I get onto the trading floor. Normally the value of the token after the end of the campaign will be higher than a few years later.
Activity: 32
March 23, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
Another good way to earn money on ICO is to participate in Bounty. This process has nothing to do with the geography or the food industry. Bounty is an encouragement to participate in ICO advertising support. So if you have a lot of followers on social networks, run a popular blog, or have your own YouTube channel, then a gift campaign is a very real chance to earn some coins without investing.
Activity: 126
March 23, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Probably true, I heard a lot of stories similar to that.
Many would say this people don't have a care in the world what happens to those coins in the long run. What they care for is the fruit of their labor.
But of course, this does not happen to all people who participated in bounty campaigns.
There are many others that really believe in the coins their holding to have a good future, but it all comes down to what am I holding this for if I don't enjoy it?

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
That's what I always thought. I think I'll become a millionaire. Because, the bounty money I always retained, but not sell it, I wait for the appropriate time to sell it, as you said, people will become millionaires, hope of including me Smiley))
Activity: 307
March 23, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
You should know something about technology and idea of project, if you want to join to the bounty campaign. If you believe in it, you have the opportunity to support the team and grab some free coins.  Thanks to You and others participants, project have a bigger chance to success.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
March 23, 2018, 11:28:38 AM
Bounties are not always very rewarding. You need to be lucky to make serious money from a bounty. Number of bounty hunters are so high so reward is getting divided so much. It’s still something because you get coins that has a chance to explode if it becomes successful. Therefore it’s good idea to keep your bounty coins.
Activity: 63
March 23, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

Here I have for 2 years are already 40 thousand tokens a millionaire but I have not yet become, and so I would like:(
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 23, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol

Lolz maybe he heared it from some of here friends who  have been here for several years and keep investimg their bounty coin to grow further. its a good strategy if you regularly monitor the crypto market and you know how to trade with caution.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 11:02:25 AM
Who knows what's gonna happen in 3 years? I think the best way of choosing bounty coins is to sell 50% at the pump, so you will avoid scam of most of these coins. Fair enough,
Pages:
Jump to: