Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 44. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
I see from bounty campaign there are many things that can provide benefits for us but the problem of bounty I think it's just a matter of waiting until the new high price we sell.
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 10:46:46 AM
Some bounty hunters when they got their rewards they don't wait to rise up the coins, they just sell it immediately because of their financial needs.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
I am diversifying the risks, I sell some coins to get a reward for the work done, and I leave some of it to become rich in the future Grin
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
Yes, that is the strategy to get rich to the people who join the bounties. They hold it for a year and not sell it immediately when they receive the token. Because there is a high chance that the coin you hold in a year gets a pump, gets a high value! This is the best strategy now, hold your coins that is the best thing to do, Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 10:34:46 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

There can be it the myth. But if the person participated in bounty last summer and sold the coins in January, 2018, then and, he well grew rich.
Activity: 189
March 23, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
I want to know if there some people here who are participating in bounties since years? Is there anyone who can tell us ther experience? Do the big altcoins like ethereum had a bounty campaign? If yes, how much you received and for how much you sold it? It will be nice to read these storys. Or are all the people rich now and do not post on this forum anymore? MAybe someone knows people who get rich with bounty campaigns!?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
money from bounty can be a millionaire if hodl up to a high price so it does not matter if people follow the bounty and hodl until the price is expensive because the bounty hunter gets a lot of profit by way of hodl for a long time and he becomes a millionaire
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 23, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
Follow Ecex Exchange in Reddit and get 10 Ziggurat (ZIG) Tokens.

Bounty — Follow Ecex Exchange on Reddit at least until ICO ending 19. April 2018. and get 10 Ziggurat (ZIG) Tokens. This is one-time bounty — reward price is 10 ZIG Tokens.

1) Follow Ecex Exchange on Reddit.
2) Log in or Register to Ecex Exchange.https://ecex.exchange
3) Go to Bounty the Section in menu
4) Select “Follow Reddit” option
5) Click on Register in Bounty button and enter Reddit user name
6) You will see that bounty payout is pending — all weekly tasks are consolidated and paid out on Saturdays.

See also illustrated guide at https://www.reddit.com/user/EcexExchange/

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 23, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
When I see such posts, I feel that I am a little bit late on bounties and this is regretful.  Cheesy Keep joining them to learn and earn more.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
March 23, 2018, 09:04:48 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

It is not always the same. While few people holding their bounty money can be millionaires, but few can go bankrupt logically (though they have not invested any money except their efforts).

If the coins they are holding doing good in the market, rising value every passing day, then profits and increase is really good.
Activity: 138
March 23, 2018, 08:57:39 AM
Some friends invited me to Marinecoin they have this ico where you can acquire 20000 mtc by following ico rules and they have this artificial intelligence called javis which scrutinises all the applictions to make sure all the applicants receive the ico fairly MTC also has its own exchange and is dev less which does not require miners and this is to do with the artificial intelligence javis marinecoin is a community run project so everyone in the community has a input this truly a great projectMarinecoin . The first Dev-less self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Jarvis artificial intelligence this is the way of the future this is what other crypto currency will want to be https://marineco.in
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 03:53:30 AM
These people have the great patience! I cannot hold in long term period. If I see a rise, I become worry about future fall and tend to buy at current high price. But maybe if choose particular amount of money just for investing even without profit and forget about it, I will be fiat millionaire Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
DanJoN
March 23, 2018, 03:33:01 AM
well it depends on what will your tokens be in a year!, there are tokens that will go down in a year so its a shame that you did not sell it when you have the chance, but life is like that, go forward always , always do extra hard and hope for a little/big luck for you to have a good profit!
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
March 23, 2018, 03:31:01 AM
Yes, but also you can stay without a penny. So to avoid this, I part of tokens hold and part sell if price appropriate
Activity: 196
March 23, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

My friend also have a thousands of dollar when join CFUN and ROBIN8 bounty campaign. He is continues to hold and in hopes it can grow a higher price. i think we can earn money from this campaign, so i am a bounty hunters and find potential have bounty campaign to join and wait it go to moon Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
March 23, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
I am not believe in that kind of tasks. All the bounty coin price are not well. I will hold that kind of bounty coins which will give me benefit in near future but if i hold all the bounty coins, i will be a foolish person i think. At present time AION, DITCOIN, ABX, PKT, KICK COIN..etc are valuable coin. It may hold. But not all coins.
I think AION , PKT , KICK i find potentility even you can consider pwoer ledger , Centra , Coss token as its having working product as well as great team . Some token from these bounties still in bearish trend am having profit.
Activity: 1582
March 23, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
I am not believe in that kind of tasks. All the bounty coin price are not well. I will hold that kind of bounty coins which will give me benefit in near future but if i hold all the bounty coins, i will be a foolish person i think. At present time AION, DITCOIN, ABX, PKT, KICK COIN..etc are valuable coin. It may hold. But not all coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
March 23, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

You very correct I have been participating in Bounty program since last year 2017. I was motivated by a friend of mine... Who make millionaire from Bounty project she participated. Immediately I was motivated. But the key according to what she said was patient to finish, that you need to follow the project until ICO period is over. But some project take about 3-4 months. But sometimes after listing on exchange price may be very low.. So you need patient to wait for year plus... To cash out your million.

Hi dude. I am a newbie in bounty too.
I am considering about some problem:
1. How to choose Bounty program? What is good, not scam?
2. Can you share some bounty program which are you joining?
To answer yours question, i think you should looking for some bounty which have large community, active manager and then check to spreadsheet to know every participant are real. Bounty is good place to earn so i think people will not share anything free for you. Cheesy
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 02:37:36 AM
Reads all those who comment in this topic really inspire me and I hope that I could be one of the millionaires from bounty. Want to change my whole life to be better.
Activity: 266
March 23, 2018, 01:34:12 AM
No doubt there are project very successful, and the coins have a good potential, but some ones are not. At first you should research. When I get some free tokens, I prefer to sell a half of them and the other half I hold. 
Pages:
Jump to: