Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 38. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 02:21:41 PM
always thought the bounty is still quite difficult and contentious issue and I think it's very difficult not to make a wrong choice
This is indeed so. The market is not very large number of good projects and it is rather difficult to find a promising one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:21:22 PM
It is necessary to choose the companies tested and then generosity will be perceptible, but it is better to participate in many companies and then there will be more tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
April 13, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
always thought the bounty is still quite difficult and contentious issue and I think it's very difficult not to make a wrong choice
I tend to agree with you but there is opportunity out there. Sure there are scammers and managers who will stiff you and exit scam but that is life and nothing you can do about it. As long as you do a lot of due diligence and follow the ICO you should figure out pretty quick whether it is legit or not. I personally have gotten lucky to not run into that situation, but have seen quite a few bounty programs not pay out or disappear overnight.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 01:57:05 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
April 13, 2018, 01:49:54 PM
indeed. there are so many people that made very good profit by bounty campaigns. but nowadays quantity of participants are really very high and it is hard to catch a really good one. i think it was possible in 2017 or before but it is really not so possible to be rich from only bounty campaigns now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 13, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
Not all tokens and coins need to be kept on a purse. Many of them go to the bottom after "hype". For example, the POStoken ))
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 01:47:27 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Not all tokens obtained as a result of participating in signature campaigns should be kept in their wallets for a long time. Many coins are subsequently useless and after a while lose their value and permanently depreciates. It is necessary to keep only promising coins, that is, those in whose projects you are sure. Sometimes, of course, it happens that all received tokens are promising and all subsequently went up in value. However, I think that this happens rarely.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
April 13, 2018, 01:38:17 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Do you think that now is also good to hold these coins and sell them after few years? Do you believe that ICOs could survive these hard times?

Depending on the coin/token you hold. If you join with a good project ICO and the developers keep trying to attract investors, it will happen. Simply put like this, you get 1000 tokens in bounty campaign then you hold those tokens in a few years. Several years passed the token price has reached the price of $100 then you can 1,000x $ 100 = you can fill this. High or low token price depends on the developer, if the ICO developer is willing to try hard to pump the token price, then you will become a millionaire. The most important thing when joining the bounty campaign is you find out the developer of the project. Because the investors for ICO still have a high interest
Activity: 124
April 13, 2018, 01:23:54 PM
I think it's just luck, that's all. Although it - good luck, never superfluous does not happen. Can 10 percent to leave - then don't be so insulting when they become ordinary wrappers Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

Its just the same as bitcoins, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it started with just a price of $13 in them arket, at first no one is interested on investing in it but then today you can see that the price is already very high and those people are regretting because they did not expect that the price will increase so much.
Activity: 171
April 13, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
Yeah, most of bounty hunter want fiat, not token from bounty they joined. So after they get their token/coin, dump will follow
Activity: 187
April 13, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
yeah, because bounty  reward is huge enough even when you sell it too early, but if you going to hold for a several years. boom! millionaire will be born. of course you must choose a promising bounty project to be paid for your works. and has wonderful plans in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
Join great project WeLocalCoin. It is interesting and easy. There is also bounty. Will not sell coins after bounty.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
April 13, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Do you think that now is also good to hold these coins and sell them after few years? Do you believe that ICOs could survive these hard times?
Activity: 106
April 13, 2018, 12:39:07 PM
I also participate only in the company of generosity and I do not crochet coins after holding the company a lot of time. I sell 50% of coins at once, and the rest I keep until the price increases.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
April 13, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
this depends on the bounty participants , not all person will doing this action , hold for a few years and be a millionaire from bounty rewards.
i saw , alot people rewarded their bounty token and sell when listing on market , and alot of them selling on low price/lower than ico price , and the smart bounty participants just can hold and wait for a good moment/high price for sell.
this reason make the ICO token price dump when listing on good market , but the token price can recover if the ICO dev launch their product or any event then the token will pump.
Activity: 185
April 10, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
Everything is good, but in fact there is a reverse side to the bounty. Scam projects, stagnant payments, a large number of participants, not
hipped accounts, ban a social networking site. But with correctly applied assurances and patience, you will be rewarded! all good luck!
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

For example I and my friends who join bounties sold 80% of bounty reward , stay coins only when really believe in project)
Activity: 216
April 07, 2018, 12:54:28 PM
Sometimes the "bounty dump" is the best time to buy.  Grin
Most bounty hunters just seem to instant dump their coins at any price once they hit an exchange.
Activity: 102
April 07, 2018, 12:03:44 PM
All depends on what bounty we follow, whether the bounty is legit, scam or less successful. Sometimes bounty that looks trivial can be when completed can be a very legit bounty.
The bounty hunters here who become rich also have an ingenious strategy in following a bounty so they make a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: