Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 39. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
April 07, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
Earnings in bounty varies in the company. We are lucky if they give so much percent to participants and if they sold their tokens. It means we can have a good amount of bounty money. One more thing if they suceed too in market. We can profit big when that happens.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 11:48:20 AM
Every person takes into account the situation of his life at the time of handling the reward. Some people do not need money urgently, so they will hold a long time, some people like to invest the rewards in bitcoin, or some people like to change the reward into money immediately, that's all right.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:43:34 AM
You should keep the rewards for a while. When you get the rewards you should wait till project develops and price raises. Otherwise you dont make any profit at all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 11:41:20 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
Yes, most of the bounty participants are like that. After getting reward token for doing their part in bounties, they sell it as soon as possibily. As long as they got money. They didnt think what happen to the project. They just go to any token market and sell it.
Activity: 308
April 07, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

It is true that some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years . They don't want to invest money because they think they will not earn and they will just loose the money they used to invest rather than loosing money they invest their time in doing some bounty for me it is not true that when you don't buy it means you do not invest, you are still investing but not in the sense of money but in the sense of time and effort because in doing some bounty you invest your time and effort in doing it.

Activity: 248
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 11:04:46 AM
Everything is so relative. Probably the best strategy is to do your work, get a reward and forget about it for a long time. In this approach, more common sense. But this is the case if you qualitatively choose projects before you participate in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
Bounty is a very good source of earnings cryptocurrency, but every day in this area comes more and more people, and earn really big money is getting harder. To get a lot of money, you just need to keep the coins earned as long as possible, and not to sell when the market is red, as it is now
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 10:54:38 AM
Unfortunately, it not always so. If you hold bad coins and counters, then all dreams will be destroyed. We need to look at the market. 90% of all rewards from bounties fall down and never go above ICO price.

because mostly bounty hunter will immediately do sell their rewards for fast money, and less of them will hold that rewards.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
April 07, 2018, 10:50:49 AM
Bounty is well and tomorrow and it even raised more than expected and i'am sure that i will make a lot of money by participant in big prize campaingn like trade.io
For me the gift is really good, participating or joining a great gift campaingn
can really help many people in cryptoworld to get a lot of money.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 07, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
i think participation in a bounty campaign is another way of  investment,you invest your time and your work to earn coins of project. it worth to long term holding if you like it.
Joining or participating on bounty is really a good way to have or make a lot of money, and since i start to join bounty campaign i am so very happy because i can able to earn a lot of money even i am investing my money, and i believe that joining bounty can result a high amount of money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
they are many promising coins coming thought ICO, you can get good ammo with ambrosus is an open source blockchain ecosystem that ensures quality. they deserve it if they do not immediately dispose of the coin. Work for it and they enjoy the time when they paid off.
Activity: 93
April 07, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
They have to be  very patient and relax mind even though crypto gone through a very very bad months he still able to hold those coins just to get rich. I don't think you can instantly get a million just for holding tokens maybe he scalps or day trade those tokens.
Activity: 42
April 07, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
Does welltrado.io offer bounty money?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 10:17:01 AM
i think participation in a bounty campaign is another way of  investment,you invest your time and your work to earn coins of project. it worth to long term holding if you like it.
Activity: 462
April 07, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
Yes, there are waiting here patiently to get a big profit of money so they can earn more. I have a friend that buys all he needs because he holds all his tokens. Don't sell quickly your tokens because there are many opportunities in the future that you'll regret.
Activity: 234
April 07, 2018, 10:09:07 AM
Unfortunately, it not always so. If you hold bad coins and counters, then all dreams will be destroyed. We need to look at the market. 90% of all rewards from bounties fall down and never go above ICO price.
Activity: 98
April 06, 2018, 11:03:48 AM
I think this was true for others, because some of the project that the ICO launches are really successful, like ETH, XRP etc. I really hope that soon, I will have a token that will make me rich.
Activity: 294
April 06, 2018, 09:42:22 AM
Successful are not many. Many people forget over time passwords or lose their wallets. Cryptocurrency disappointed in and I throw it, though after a while coins in their wallets are much more expensive than before. At the height of the remaining units.
Activity: 91
April 05, 2018, 07:56:09 PM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol

Is there any possibility that this is his relatively new account?
Let's give him a few slack.  Grin
But yeah,rudiculous in a way the statement
Activity: 214
April 05, 2018, 07:53:17 PM
Yup. The fact is holding the coin potentially expensive is a very profitable investment in the future. patience is the key to being successful
Pages:
Jump to: