Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 46. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
March 22, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
There are always some good bountys that will pay if your willing to put in the work and do lots of research.
Merit: 41
March 22, 2018, 02:36:04 PM
delete
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
Referral ads let the community know about the project and you will have a share, you can make money with this job, it is very interesting and many experiences.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 22, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
I also do this, keeping rewards I got from bounty till the price surge up and I think this is not a bad decision anyways, It's a matter of determination and if such money is not needed by you during that period of time.

I have been into hodling situation for the last couple of months already where i just let the money pass by on me because the target i set has not reached yet. Though i didn't sold it even if it is money already, but i believe there's more than that at the proper time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 22, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project

Activity: 166
March 22, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
It's about doing your research into the bounty campaign. I only join bounties that I feel can be successful.
Bounty hunters should always remember most of these projects won't see their full potential for 6-12 months
I HODL with mine even with a few gaining over 1000% since exchange launch.
Hopefully holding will one day it will pay off.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
March 22, 2018, 02:05:20 PM
The sweetest thing about Bounty's reward is to hold and wait till when the coins appreciate in price in other to make the most out of it when changing it to gains, but if you rush to sell immediately after your bounty payment you may not make the best out of it because at that time the price will still be low.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
March 22, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
I also do this, keeping rewards I got from bounty till the price surge up and I think this is not a bad decision anyways, It's a matter of determination and if such money is not needed by you during that period of time.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 01:49:01 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I am new bounty participant. (I started to take part in bounty campaign in summer 2017). As I see, some tokens will be more profitable to sell in the begging after being launched. Some of them go down and never coat the same.
Merit: 22
March 22, 2018, 01:44:44 PM
I think keeping bountys money is more profitable than selling it immediately. Many tokens with successful ICO usually increases in value.
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
March 22, 2018, 01:38:56 PM
All depends on the coin that bounty offers. If the bounty and currency are successful, then your income from the bounty can grow significantly if you would hold these coins for a while.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
March 22, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
I participate in the bounty programs and I am holding all my incomes because I am a long term investor. I believe in months my profit can be much more bigger than it is after the bounty ends
Activity: 187
March 22, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
Now mining is becoming less popular, and bounty is too much of scam, so I do not even know how long the crypt will be popular at all. It remains only trading and investment. It is recognized that the rate has fallen by 70%

yeah that's true bro, they using ico's, bounties and airdrops to scam people. thats the bad image for the those decent coins/tokens. investors are very careful today. and for us a bounty hunters looking for a good and moderated by  the legit and most trusted managers to be safe that you are in a right hand.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 22, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
I think Ethereum is the best example of this subject. When ICO sales first started, Ethereum, which had a price tag of $ 0.30, made a significant gain to its investors and pioneered serious technology. Besides being extremely profitable for miners, Ethereum, which is a very good choice for investment, is also an inspiration for many people.
Activity: 139
March 22, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
We had different ideas how we handle our token of reward either we hold it wait for the high value of btc for more bigger money before we  exchange it or change it to fiat money tonuse for our perpective needs/problems.,its a reward to our self in joining in a succesfull project so were very blessfull for that.
Your right were so blessed that we are joining this kind of successfull campaigns,in my opinion i will wait fot the high value of btc before i change it to fiat money for more big earnings.,
Activity: 262
March 22, 2018, 01:23:18 PM
Now mining is becoming less popular, and bounty is too much of scam, so I do not even know how long the crypt will be popular at all. It remains only trading and investment. It is recognized that the rate has fallen by 70%
Activity: 189
March 22, 2018, 01:18:15 PM
Now on the market a lot of scam coins. You need to be able to discern what to hold, and that just to sell.
Activity: 322
March 22, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

but the risk is also high when we hold a bounty Prize for too long. Because not all the prize it is nice in his consumption. This means that the price of coins down and risk him we regret not taking advantage of high prices.
Activity: 167
March 22, 2018, 01:03:27 PM
We had different ideas how we handle our token of reward either we hold it wait for the high value of btc for more bigger money before we  exchange it or change it to fiat money tonuse for our perpective needs/problems.,its a reward to our self in joining in a succesfull project so were very blessfull for that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 12:57:25 PM
Projects are always looking to the future and they are always aiming for long-term profitability. A project at launch will take a long time to develop and the value of the project is going to be a long way off. Then the value of the tokens will be increased. I think you should keep yourself a little bit of the token from the project you have. That will bring you surprises in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: