Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 70. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 05, 2018, 04:48:30 PM
I like the bounties becose they give additional profit for low time costs,and good in longterm,remember the populous the good sample how members get rich from bounties...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 05, 2018, 04:32:14 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I would say that bounty is a good and beautiful thing that happened to cryptocurrency world and their participants. It has actually turned a lot of people from nothing to something in terms of wealth.
Activity: 201
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 05, 2018, 04:14:32 PM
bounty money says they used to get good but there are really many opportunities signature social media translation work makes sense
Activity: 184
January 05, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

some bounty hunters do like that, but until when they will hold their coins, but maybe after years of holding them the coins may be of no value or will be replaced by the new altcoin that can compete to top 10 new altcoin
that's what we call hold to death. some bounty hunters are waiting for the deveolpe to pile up their coins so that many people can sell them at high prices and earn huge profits. I also wonder why some people prefer to hold than to assemble the coin for a better price
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
January 05, 2018, 02:19:41 PM
Not always
It is true that people dump their bounty token immediately they are listed to exchange, but that could be due to not during due diligent on the project or maybe they never cash to survive.
Not always true, when i started to receive bounty, i always dump the free token gotten from it but i later get to understand crypto is all about holding and not dumping.

Depends on why you do it though, people may be in the bounty game for some quick cash. Depending on your situation, $500 today may be more important than $5000 in a year, so I don't blame people who cash out their tokens.
Activity: 566
January 05, 2018, 02:02:44 PM
Not always
It is true that people dump their bounty token immediately they are listed to exchange, but that could be due to not during due diligent on the project or maybe they never cash to survive.
Not always true, when i started to receive bounty, i always dump the free token gotten from it but i later get to understand crypto is all about holding and not dumping.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 09:19:53 AM
Activity: 303
January 05, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
I just started, I know a lot of people are boasting their bounty for needing money but not a few who hold back his bounty and exchange it for a high price, and many become millionaires, this is interesting for me
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
January 05, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
Are there any bounty sub community to join? would be nice to connect with other fellow hunter and see which projects are more rewarding!

ps. Im a holder for most of my bounties, and I only partecipate for project that I believe in! Cheesy HODL!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

Any real examples about people who didn't sell their bounty and become millionaires? I am just curious cause it looks unbelievable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 05, 2018, 08:05:59 AM
Even though I just new in bounty campaign barely 5 months of doing it. I've already participated more than a 100 of twitter campaigns. some of them failed and some of them did not pay even though they are successful and reach the hard cap. But I cannot force them to pay me but I have to continue doing my job for other campaigns. I can say that I do make money out of it just make sure that after receiving it you dont sell asap on Ether delta which I dont do.

Oyster Protocol campaign is one of them. The dev paid us in a 3 week campaign. Because I believe in the project and the technology behind it. I hold it and never sell until now even though I receive a small amount of it. And I can say its worth the wait. Now I'm reaping the rewards. Patience is a virtue in crypto especially if your holding bounty money.

100s of twitter campaign in 5 months, it is bit too much, no?

I would suggest you to be more selective. Of course it is your choice but think like this; you are spending your time. Time is the most expensive currency, don't forget it. So try to join campaigns that you see the future in that project. You are not a newbie member.
I was once also a very active bounty campaign participant (though I don't think I have reached 100 projects yet). I can say that there are really a lot of those who didn't paid because of ICO failure or purely they are scams. Choosing who to support is really important and when you have your payments, holding it for a time pays off.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
January 04, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
Even though I just new in bounty campaign barely 5 months of doing it. I've already participated more than a 100 of twitter campaigns. some of them failed and some of them did not pay even though they are successful and reach the hard cap. But I cannot force them to pay me but I have to continue doing my job for other campaigns. I can say that I do make money out of it just make sure that after receiving it you dont sell asap on Ether delta which I dont do.

Oyster Protocol campaign is one of them. The dev paid us in a 3 week campaign. Because I believe in the project and the technology behind it. I hold it and never sell until now even though I receive a small amount of it. And I can say its worth the wait. Now I'm reaping the rewards. Patience is a virtue in crypto especially if your holding bounty money.

100s of twitter campaign in 5 months, it is bit too much, no?

I would suggest you to be more selective. Of course it is your choice but think like this; you are spending your time. Time is the most expensive currency, don't forget it. So try to join campaigns that you see the future in that project. You are not a newbie member.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 04, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

Yes, in fact, if you participate in a good bounty task and hold a period of time, then most people make money, so ICO is still a very profitable way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
I think bounty is a very good option for a person with low money to join crypto world and get rich
For me bounty is really nice, participating or joining on great bounty campaign can totally help many people in cryptoworld to earn a
lot of money just like me i am really happy because trade.io bounty campaign is we will end tomorrow and it raised even more than $20,000,000 i am confident that i will earn many money by participating a great bounty campaign just like trade.io
Activity: 364
January 04, 2018, 02:44:29 AM

some bounty hunters do like that, but until when they will hold their coins, but maybe after years of holding them the coins may be of no value or will be replaced by the new altcoin that can compete to top 10 new altcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 03, 2018, 10:06:12 PM
It is actually reasonable to hold and never sell your bounty and wait for a couple of years, surely there will be some coins that will loose value or just vanish but sometimes there are coins which after a few years grow by as much as 1000%. I know a coin which actually grows this much, BTC and ETH is another example of this.
Activity: 224
Strategist
January 03, 2018, 08:00:52 PM
I've been here for about 3 months now.  I also joined few bounties since then, i think it's about 10 or more and I only earn real money in one out of ten bounties and it's only $1000 i think but still,  it's still worth it since $1000 in Philippines is hard to get. For now i stop joining bounties and just enjoying my time for a while.
Activity: 280
January 03, 2018, 07:52:46 PM
Actually bounty hunters are really making real money out of working on campaigns; social campaign, signature campaigns, translation campaign, Article/blog campaign and others. However you need to be patience in this business to earn huge gains. You tried to avoid dumping and keep your coins for more than 6 months.
Activity: 238
January 03, 2018, 07:35:52 PM
However, some just dump their payouts on an exchange to make a quick buck, crashing the price occasionally. I joined a few bounties and so far the tokens I've received have rose pretty steep in price.
Pages:
Jump to: