Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 72. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 11:20:05 PM
involving in the bounty for coins is a good thing too.
well of course you should contribute good quality post for their company for you to earn much profit in the long run
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 11:01:09 PM
I think bounty is a very good option for a person with low money to join crypto world and get rich
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 26, 2017, 10:59:16 PM
It's about doing your research into the bounty campaign. I only join bounties that I feel can be successful.
Bounty hunters should always remember most of these projects won't see their full potential for 6-12 months
I HODL with mine even with a few gaining over 1000% since exchange launch.
Hopefully holding will one day it will pay off.
Yes, I agree on this. I also do a quick research to what bounty campaign I would participate to. With these less chances of joining unsuccessful project giving me more chances to joining a successful one. I got so much from holding my bounty tokens for a while than dumping it right after it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
December 26, 2017, 10:58:23 PM
We have different way of keeping our bounty money,some wont sell it right away and just choose to keep it longer. The one that works for me is keeping it longer so that when i needed money thats the time im selling it.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
December 26, 2017, 10:03:05 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Your words are very wise.

This is exactly the best approach to bounties. Get a small amount of this coin and that coin, hodl them for years until they blossom into very valuable assets.  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 09:41:39 PM
It's about doing your research into the bounty campaign. I only join bounties that I feel can be successful.
Bounty hunters should always remember most of these projects won't see their full potential for 6-12 months
I HODL with mine even with a few gaining over 1000% since exchange launch.
Hopefully holding will one day it will pay off.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
December 26, 2017, 06:46:29 PM
Alot of bounty hunters do not do detailed research about coins they hold,this space is meant for diligent people, ready to source and aquire information, slow and steady rule is the key to long term and sustainable wealth.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 01:14:40 PM
Theres a lot of bounty hunters are very wise now this days or maybe they need money for emergency thats they sell their tokens to rush money becauses he needed. Accordingly they dont hold that token from their bounty campaign a sort of they think the project is unsuccessful thats why they sell it. But some bounty hunters use to hold their tokens cause thay had trust that Bounty projects will success. Their success is your success too. Goodluck
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
December 26, 2017, 01:13:16 PM
Bounty money is not free money as some people would have us believe. You will spend time, energy and sometimes additional resources to keep with the request of bounty manager. It is very crucial that you believe in the project you are promoting so that you can make clear decision about holding or selling
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 12:43:49 PM
Before I was hacked I had a great bitcointalk account and made very well of picking the right bounty. If you are high ranking and pick the right coin you can do very well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
December 26, 2017, 12:40:46 PM
No matter what there is always a set of folks who dont bother about fundamentals and a few who dont care as long as its free. I am involved in 2 such bounty one is doing good WePower at least by the looks of it and other one mimi coin doing not so good. Would be interested in seeing the state after 6 months
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
December 26, 2017, 12:33:50 PM
Do you think bounty money is easy to get in the first place? You need to consider if the project fails, you receive nothing! Also, if you have many people on the campaign, you stakes and reward also diminish.

I think to cash out immediately to receive fiat, it is not the best option. Why not wait and see if the token gets value in the future.
I think it is important to find out something about organization whose bountie do you join. In some cases it is possible to predict if the project has a chance of success
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 11:30:11 AM
But we have to admit that along with some of the ICO projects becoming dark horses, bounty hunters who have participated in the bounty of the ICO project will get a fortune.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
December 26, 2017, 11:24:57 AM
Some people sell their bounty rewards right away special if they are in urgent need of the money. Yes, some people hold their bounty rewards for a long time and wait for the price to go up for them to sell their tokens, but sometimes that's not the case, some tokens decrease in value over time and people who kept their tokens long enough won't be able to gain that much from it. I also think that some people get rich on Bounty Campaigns is that they create multiple accounts to participate in Bounty Campaigns and earn multiple stakes for higher rewards, some Campaigns can't monitor that kind of doing so people get rich by doing that.

You said it right, companion. But do you think that a bounty campaign reward is enough for that purposes? Does keeping tokens and trading has a sense?
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 09:40:39 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Some people sell their bounty rewards right away special if they are in urgent need of the money. Yes, some people hold their bounty rewards for a long time and wait for the price to go up for them to sell their tokens, but sometimes that's not the case, some tokens decrease in value over time and people who kept their tokens long enough won't be able to gain that much from it. I also think that some people get rich on Bounty Campaigns is that they create multiple accounts to participate in Bounty Campaigns and earn multiple stakes for higher rewards, some Campaigns can't monitor that kind of doing so people get rich by doing that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 08:06:36 AM
I do not think that people who do not sell their tokens for several years are many. In my opinion there are very few of them, but they are. They are real lucky ones.  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 23, 2017, 07:07:37 AM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
got it mate.as if hes the one who experienced that waiting for years then
become millionaire .maybe you should stop dreaming OP because as what your
account facing now i dont think you could participate for campaigns upon having
that red tag.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 07:02:38 AM
I do bounties primarily of course to earn money. But those ones that has potential I hold on to them. You can trade them also.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

But if I wait a few years I think too long and impossible Because sometimes there is a sudden need and must use the capital to run it.So if there is someone who wants to wait a long time they must have very big assets so there is no panic arising from it and the benefits can high.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:49:08 AM
Looks like its harder to get decent money from bounties nowadays but its still profitable. The problem is, projects are extending their ICO or postponing them so they pay out much later then promised.
Pages:
Jump to: