Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 66. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
yes that is true, most of the prize hunters do not really care about the coins they sometimes immediately sell it after ico to avoid the coins do not become garbage and some people have stacked them
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
Some coins are so hopeless that if you decide to hodl them long term, you would be sitting on a pile of poo. Most times the best strategy is to cash in as soon as possible.
Yes you are right, sometimes the coins we get from the bounty has not value so we are forced to hold it until the coin is valuable, and sometimes the best strategy is to sell it directly because the price always dropped dramatically and the coin has no potential. I think holding the coins for long term isn't effective because we do not know the future of the coin is worth it or not. We are like gambling, if lucky then the coin will be has high value and if unlucky then you will lose the opportunity to earn money because that coin has no value
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 29, 2018, 08:29:06 AM
I wouldn't look into getting a huge amount of returns in bounties, you are just getting involved in their campaigns and getting some of their tokens, if you are looking to make a lot of money, you have to invest.

If you are looking to get hold of some free cryptocurrency, I would recommend Crowdholding's platform. I see these guys only getting bigger and bigger this year and you earn crypto by commenting on tasks from startups. They hit the exchange next month after a successful ICO so now is a good time to get hold of some tokens that will be worth something.

https://www.crowdholding.com

There are still good bounties to go for. But yes, it can be difficult to predict which tokens will do well and which will not. In general, if the bounty seems easy, then you get a lot of people getting tokens, then they can usually be said to be worthless. If the bounties are difficult, have high quality posters, then you should try them. But you need to be able to have good quality yourself, or you waste your time. The big risk for me which is why I do not waste my time anymore is the project fails and they do not give you anything for all your hard work.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 08:23:47 AM
Most of the bounties are worthless.
You spend your time but at the end you are being payed 10 shitcoins with a value of 10 cents.
Of course there are also nice ones like Storm, Rebl, Sugar, INS etc which made the bounty hunters make several thousand dollars.
In order to prevent the waste of time I don' t partecipate anymore to simple twitter, facebook, telegram bounties where there are lots of participants with 10k followers. When I find a good project I directly join the signature bounty and support the project to be known in this platform telling about the projec.
Up to know I have not invested any money into crypto but my time.
I made a few hundred dollars till now and at the end of the year I hope to reach several thousand dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
January 29, 2018, 08:02:35 AM
Not all of the ICO projects are legal or having good potential to success, there is so many scams and projects with low values. So participating in the bounty campaigns isn't always the shortest way to make good earning, sometimes it is very risky, since you are losing your time and effort which are really priceless.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
January 29, 2018, 08:01:14 AM
ZIGGURATS TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 40 ZIG
https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/
Telegram   https://t.me/ZigguratICO
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
 Bounties when run are ok to trust in the period of their launch they are very popular but most of the people will sell off their tokens right after the bounty program is over. This leads to mass dumping of the tokens and those who seek for higher rewards may fail to get it.
Activity: 182
January 29, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
Man, i just saw some ico finished where they took huge amounts of money for signature only, i felt so bad for missing it, and it was a pretty good project as well so its not like it will be doomed after they go live
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
January 29, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
Most important question is how much do we care about the money form bounty.
I don't need them right away and usually keep the coins for a while before selling.
If you don't need the money at the moment you can have a choose what to do and make your decision based on current market situation.
But if you need the money then the price does not matter.
Activity: 210
January 29, 2018, 07:40:36 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
so true. Usually bounty hunter after receiving the payment they do not care about the price of the coin, Whereas the coin actually has a good future.

But they do not care about it.

You really cannot blame them. Most of us here do bounties for a very specific reason, to earn. I know someone doing bounties because it is specifically the only source of income. The payment for his bounties is the only means to sustain all the needs of the family. So can you blame him for selling straightaway? I think if we want to keep a certain coin/token from ICO, we have to invest in it.
Activity: 322
January 29, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
Indeed, if we look at the history of some ICO, to the moon was fantastic.
But the question is, did they hold the coins after the completion of the ICO?
Activity: 182
January 29, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

Bounty can earn very good money We can save money after writing it in the most beautiful way from friends anyway We need to do all that we need after the comfort and a bit of habit will be so big money winners I have heard that I enjoy doing this job
Activity: 243
January 29, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
so true. Usually bounty hunter after receiving the payment they do not care about the price of the coin, Whereas the coin actually has a good future.

But they do not care about it.

While this is mostly true. i know some bounty hunters who really believe in a certain project and just hodl the coin he is paid for a very long time until that coin reaches a tremendous gain in terms of value before selling it. what are your thoughts on this?
Activity: 434
INFLEUM
January 29, 2018, 05:51:45 AM
Now I take part in nearly 30 twitter bounty campaigns, before that I've already participated nearly in 50 of twitter bounty campaigns. Now I try to be more selective. I subscribe to only the projects that I see a good future
Activity: 196
January 29, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

Bounty is my friends who won the fair money, I have really nice investments happening I congratulate all I know that those who forget and win 5,000 dollars in one time are nothing but intelligence
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
January 29, 2018, 05:38:52 AM
Yes your right I read that kind of article that hold for a year can make a people millionaire and those kind of people are awesome and some of them are here in my country they really change their lives and make their own business while doing it and it is a kind double earnings that can make you a millionaire and as also researching for that kinds of coins maybe I can be a millionaire someday if I able to get those kind of coins.
Activity: 236
January 29, 2018, 05:30:30 AM
I wouldn't look into getting a huge amount of returns in bounties, you are just getting involved in their campaigns and getting some of their tokens, if you are looking to make a lot of money, you have to invest.

If you are looking to get hold of some free cryptocurrency, I would recommend Crowdholding's platform. I see these guys only getting bigger and bigger this year and you earn crypto by commenting on tasks from startups. They hit the exchange next month after a successful ICO so now is a good time to get hold of some tokens that will be worth something.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 29, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
Bounty is really a good way to accumulate tokens or use it as a hedge for an ICO that you plan to participate in - you participate in ICO and earning some bounty tokens also reduces your cost for the tokens you purchased.

Also, without exposing fiat, you can earn some tokens as well from good projects.

Activity: 518
January 29, 2018, 04:28:15 AM
I would say that Bounty Money would really give you a big one if you hold and not sold it upon receiving it. One  of my example for this is Oyster Protocol. I really like the project so  i joined the bounty. I received not to much unlike the others but I can say that I profited from it because until now I still hodl it.
Activity: 126
January 29, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
Website and white paper aren't enough to spot bad projects or programs or ICOs or whatever it is as everything can be copied and fake stuff that they're too good to be true. God ICOs are hiring good bounty campaign managers like higher rank accounts.Check their Telegram channels, social media pages, and team, if their channel has many active members then they're good ICO otherwise stay away from them so that you'll not waste your time.
Pages:
Jump to: