Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 71. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
I also participate in bounty campaigns and do not see anything wrong with this. On the contrary, I increase my knowledge of the Crypto-currency and I like it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 12:47:28 PM
Ahahaha... I'm one of those people who take part in Bounty. I'm waiting for my millions!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 12:31:25 PM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.

The thing that makes bounty hunters get a lot of money is having dozens or hundreds of accounts and spaming useless posts.

I wouldn't mind all the multi accounts if people would actually write something constructive but it seems the campaign managers don't crack down much on post content and only look at basic metrics like subforum posted in, number of posts per day or number of posts within a timeframe.

agree with thses one
bounty make this forum became full of trash spammer.
post useless thing and keep repeat a same poat.
btw about became milionere from bounty,i never see someone like that.
for me bounty only for buy lunch  Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Get your share of the future
December 30, 2017, 12:24:20 PM
i really could not agree more on that bounty campaigns had made a lot of people here rich but personally prefer not to just hold my tokens that i have earned on campaigns that would benefit you even more.
People makes rich in bounty by holding or selling when profit gained. It is depends on a person on how he can handle the tokens if selling right away or holding for long term. I have also earned on bounty and some I just hold the token and always see the updates of their project.

Some of my friends made couple of hundred thousands dollars in a year just with bounties and holding the coins that they got from those campaigns. I actually started with their help and hopefully I'll also be making similar moneys soon.
Activity: 378
December 30, 2017, 12:06:46 PM
Yes, you can earning bounty money If You can regularly working in bounties and hold their coins for long time get decent earning from their free earned coins.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
December 30, 2017, 12:06:08 PM
It depends if you trust in the project or not, it´s something like investing in the ICO. You see if the team and the coin/token are going to prosper and if not, you simply sell.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
December 30, 2017, 11:32:38 AM
So far the money is for them, then no one need to worry just that it is Idle money and not good. But since bounty is partially free according to some people that says nothing is free because time committed into it no need  to worry.
Activity: 238
December 30, 2017, 11:23:40 AM
Not everyone can freeze tokens for several years. Therefore, there are not many such people. In my opinion, you need to hold tokens at least half a year. Then there will be a good result.
Half a year is my minimum duration if I do a long-term holding. 1 year or more is a good choice for me in case you just don't need the money yet. Wether how long it will be, as long as you have gains already, you can then dump some.
You are lucky, I just can not hold tokens for 1 year or more. Maybe I should try to freeze tokens for 2 years for the test.
Activity: 252
December 30, 2017, 11:00:17 AM
Reason why it is good to do research on the project,even as a bounty campaigner.I sell part and hold a bunch
Activity: 140
December 30, 2017, 10:54:36 AM
is anyone a bounty hoarder? like bounty hodl?  Grin although i do know that most will dump once the ico is done and reached exchange.
Activity: 602
December 30, 2017, 10:51:41 AM
Personally if I believe in a project, I will hold the bounty rewards, otherwise I prefer to convert them in ETH...
Activity: 125
December 30, 2017, 10:48:39 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

That's actually the same way I am thinking. I think it's a waste of time (and money if I may say) to sell the coins you earn through bounties. In a few years, a few hours of work can be worth milions. As some famous guys said "Work smart, not hard".
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 30, 2017, 10:46:03 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Hahahha.. if i get any bounty token then i will sell it, no need to wait for a year.
I only hold some token from airdrop now because like you told us, good jewelry.
That if the token you received is not promising. I doubt if you would ever participate in a bounty that is not promising enough.
I have participated in bounty few months ago and just received the payments in the last quarter of the year. I am still holding majority of those payments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 09:14:34 AM
I did not get a lot of coins from participating in the bounty. Having sold them now, I will not be a millionaire. Based on this, I do not sell tokens that I receive. The companies in which I participate are good and promising projects. I do not see any reason to get rid of them at the very beginning of their development. Sometimes I buy coins on ICO and get some of the bounty if the project really appeals to me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 09:08:22 AM
i really could not agree more on that bounty campaigns had made a lot of people here rich but personally prefer not to just hold my tokens that i have earned on campaigns that would benefit you even more.
People makes rich in bounty by holding or selling when profit gained. It is depends on a person on how he can handle the tokens if selling right away or holding for long term. I have also earned on bounty and some I just hold the token and always see the updates of their project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 09:01:02 AM

Hahahha.. if i get any bounty token then i will sell it, no need to wait for a year.
I only hold some token from airdrop now because like you told us, good jewelry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 30, 2017, 08:57:04 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
December 30, 2017, 08:52:19 AM
Bounty Money - it's a first my channel profits in crypto and i very glad for that.

Before, I did not understand why the bounties received money, but now it is clear to me that we invest labor and time in every project we participate in and it is really subject to compensation.

Support?  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 30, 2017, 08:35:28 AM
Not everyone can freeze tokens for several years. Therefore, there are not many such people. In my opinion, you need to hold tokens at least half a year. Then there will be a good result.
Half a year is my minimum duration if I do a long-term holding. 1 year or more is a good choice for me in case you just don't need the money yet. Wether how long it will be, as long as you have gains already, you can then dump some.
Activity: 238
December 30, 2017, 08:32:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: