Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 65. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 29, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
Working for bounties campaigns is not an easy task and sometimes can be stressful because it requires total commitments and working round the clock it is also necessary for all the participants to fully support and advertise the project  to ensure that the ICOs is totally sold out  tand a lot of tokens can be earned if the project was successful.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
i join my first campaingn and in my mind im thinking get paid and sell the tokens to get cash. I no this is not the best aproach if you want to make money, i guess its the greedor or the inexperience of the beginner. but i will try to be pacient and wait for the right moment
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
January 29, 2018, 02:18:19 PM
ZIGGURATS TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 40 ZIG
https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/
Telegram   https://t.me/ZigguratICO
Activity: 130
January 29, 2018, 02:06:44 PM
it is a cool thing, allthough keep in mind it is not free. It is basically microtasks you are doing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 02:02:47 PM
Every one has own thoughts about bounty. According to me after bounty when we receiving free coins or tokens is amazing. Because when we gets our payout in the form of coins even we know that they have no value at that time but we happy for it. Because we know that if coins are hold it for long time then definitely we get very good return. So in views bounty is always profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 29, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
Yeah that was the advantage of making bounties and keep holding the coins for a long period of time,then you will know some day that your already a millionaire.But not all the projects are paying.Some are removing you in the last camp and some are just ignoring what you did.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 01:10:32 PM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.

Wow amazing, 33k is not small amount mate.
For Hero member i think that amount could be reached if the project successful.
Signature campaign is the way to make a lot of money specially for higher member rank.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 29, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

if only the token holder can wait a year after the ico has finished,they can achieve that OPs point,lots of ico tokens pumped after a year when they were added into exchange,the problem to those bounty participants,when they saw that the token has a value.they will easily sell the tokens not minding what if this one made a pump later.would it be more profitable.

Why dont we try to put one of our tokens for a long term investment,just take as experiment and let them in your wallet for a year..we might find out what will happen
Activity: 154
January 29, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
Yes , bounty is the easy Way to get Rich quickly. But We have to keep those coins safe for future when it will really go to the moon. U don't have any loss if that coin gets scam also. No invest no Tension  Grin

There is no easy way to get rich, especially quickly. As everybody knows: "there's always free cheese in the mouse traps, but the mice there ain't happy"
Activity: 98
January 29, 2018, 11:00:16 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I'm new in bounty and already understand that it's a very good idea, I will keep my tokens too for long time! I hope  Cheesy

In addition to holding coins, you need to constantly analyze and monitor the development of the campaign. Many projects are put potential scam, so it is better to get rid of such coins quickly ...
Activity: 17
January 29, 2018, 10:57:18 AM
Yes , bounty is the easy Way to get Rich quickly. But We have to keep those coins safe for future when it will really go to the moon. U don't have any loss if that coin gets scam also. No invest no Tension  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
Unfortunately, this is not always the case. If you keep bad coins and tokens, then all dreams will be destroyed. We need to look at the market. Be patient, but at the same time analyze what happens to your coins today.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

The thing that makes bounty hunters get a lot of money is having dozens or hundreds of accounts and spaming useless posts.

I wouldn't mind all the multi accounts if people would actually write something constructive but it seems the campaign managers don't crack down much on post content and only look at basic metrics like subforum posted in, number of posts per day or number of posts within a timeframe.

This is also the reason I'm a pro merit system though it makes it hard for the likes of me who's just beginning  to explore the cyrpto community. BTW, my friend helped me learn about the crypto community and slowly I'm beginning to understand how revolutionizing at the same time profitable this is. When i first joined i thought it'll be easy to rank up because all i need is to wait for my posts to be counted but then the merit system was implemented which i understood. It's some sort of quality control for everyone to be really contructive about this not just for the profit but really for the  sake of interaction and experience sharing.  
Activity: 182
January 29, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
Receiving a token from a bounty has an advantage and it already proved to me that holding the tokens from a campaign has the potential to increase its value depending to the value of ethereum, but I never heard from anyone or even read an article that someone became millionaires because of holding their tokens. Based on my observation, the value of token depends on the current value of crypto currencies.
Activity: 15
January 29, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
Can I become rich in bounty?))))

Everybody can, but it depends on your approach and your strategy of course
Activity: 15
January 29, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

I'm new in bounty and already understand that it's a very good idea, I will keep my tokens too for long time! I hope  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
January 29, 2018, 09:50:52 AM
yes that is true, most of the prize hunters do not really care about the coins they sometimes immediately sell it after ico to avoid the coins do not become garbage and some people have stacked them

We have the advantage of holding coins and tokens we got from signature bounty campaigns because we are having a full time job that supports my families daily needs.
Holding Cryptocurrency coins and tokens are for long-term investments so holding my assets as long as I could offers me of being financially freedom in the future. My family will enjoy the bounty of my perseverance.
There are a lot of bounty campaign participants who quit their jobs, that will limit them to earn millions of dollars of profit because they are going to sell them in order to get money for personal purposes.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
January 29, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
I have finished my first bounty 3 days ago
I am waiting for the money now.
I will need to think if I will hold them or sell them.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
January 29, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

Indeed! I'm joining signature bounty campaigns since last year July but I never sell them off because I'm an overseas worker, while I am doing my company duties and tasks I am able to manage my minimum post requirements for signature bounty campaigns that's why today I'm holding over $30,000, it dropped due to the market capital dip. I'm holding almost $150,000 last January 7th but I wasn't able to get money out of it because it's hard for me to manage the trade that time.
The important thing is is that I am holding my tokens and coins as long as I could because I know it will pump more soon, higher than the highest value that was hit last 3 weeks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
January 29, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
Truly seems like a decent open door however have you thought of the timeframe that you contribute may flip around your reality! Consider the possibility that the bounty program does not achieve the accomplishment of item advancement. I'm almost certain you won't get the cost for which you at first were offered the prizes. That is extremely unsafe to sit tight to something which will is immature. You get free rewards that is totally satisfactory however when that substance bombs at that point what's the utilization truly.
Pages:
Jump to: