Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 75. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 02:35:49 PM
I thing bounty only gains value if the project become successful and some failed projects and I am holding some token  wait for a good price will come to me i don't want to sell it faster i like  holding and long term a few months and year is good to look the price is going up in future.
Activity: 378
December 17, 2017, 02:32:24 PM
It's possible, but not a guarantee. There are plenty of scams that don't payout, as well as plenty of well-meaning projects that don't pay-off. It's a pretty low-risk way of trying to accumulate crypto-currencies, though.
Yes correct gan indeed Yes if this scam issues we cannot separate them from our world like this, if I think it's not good intentions if eventually paid there is no
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:29:32 PM

Despite the fact that you do not invest money, and therefore do not risk them. You are wasting your time, which is more valuable than money, for the fulfillment of tasks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
December 17, 2017, 02:12:41 PM
Bounty campaigns allow not to get much risks and get a reward just like as you are investor. I think it's fair enough because you should invest your time and effort on the project promotion.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 01:51:32 PM
Exactly...i think that if bounty hunters do things like investors they will be millioners without investing  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 01:25:48 PM
I recently participate in the bounty. Try not to sell the tokens. Perhaps with time, their price will rise. And you what strategy did you follow?
Perhaps the price will rise, and maybe it will fall Smiley Everyone chooses himself what to do. To guess and anticipate the growth of received tokens -
 difficult. There is always a risk.
Activity: 522
December 17, 2017, 01:05:41 PM
In my opinion, it only makes sense if you are confident with the coin you are holding and you did a lot of research on that coin. And one good point to consider is if the developers are very active in the progress and development and ready to answer all people's questions. But at least you gave a good tip to all bounty hunters out there
Activity: 287
December 17, 2017, 08:51:06 AM
To find good, well-valued bounties is like mining the gold on the rivers of California. Have you watch such westerns? It is really hard and without visible result. My advice to quit the deal with bounties.
But if you are a gold seaker... You can try! I tried now with Beluga Smiley
Activity: 322
December 17, 2017, 06:10:36 AM
sometimes we do not know the fate of people, my friend also let not sell the bounty her for some time, and it turns up soared, but there is also a store for a long time and until now ga up the price, the fate of no one know
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
December 17, 2017, 05:43:28 AM
I recently participate in the bounty. Try not to sell the tokens. Perhaps with time, their price will rise. And you what strategy did you follow?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
December 17, 2017, 05:33:57 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

It is hard nowadays. i mean it is not like in old days. The market is overpriced. My expectation is there will be so many people that is going to go in debt because of bearish trend in 2018. And it is so clear that nobody can become a millioneire joining a bounty campaign  Cheesy
Activity: 490
December 17, 2017, 05:27:36 AM
This makes me want to bring up the question of: How long are you guys willing to hold the bountiful bounties?
I will keep it until the market price meets the target I set. If the price is appropriate, I will exchange it for money.
Activity: 116
December 17, 2017, 05:03:33 AM
It's possible, but not a guarantee. There are plenty of scams that don't payout, as well as plenty of well-meaning projects that don't pay-off. It's a pretty low-risk way of trying to accumulate crypto-currencies, though.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 17, 2017, 04:04:35 AM
What i have observed is that most bounty participants sell immediately and its their right too as they have to use the money for living and expenses, only a small percentage of bounty hunters that have a real life job too keep their reward tokens for many months.
Activity: 364
December 17, 2017, 03:59:47 AM
Due to the fact that a significant part of the ICON-produced tokens after they are listed on the exchange fall in price and never rise again, it becomes unprofitable to hold them for a long time. because you can eventually lose them any value and they will only turn into numeric icons that do not have value. To predict in advance which of these tokens will prove promising is rather difficult.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 08:09:54 PM
I'm here for about 3.5years now.  My sig is my first bounty and I'm planning on holding until it reaches 10k.  The reasons I think this will happen (and thus the reasons to get in a bounty):

- good project that flies under the radar
- a lot of non-crypto investors are aboard
- good team
- good idea
- good bounty without a lot of people doing it

This means a relatively big share of coins.  Add that to my patience & it will be worth the ride.  Smiley
Activity: 265
December 16, 2017, 06:46:36 PM
Wait 2 years after the distribution of coins? You tell some stories. As soon as the price starts to grow, then massively start selling tokens. They got them not for money, but for work / time spent. Most people estimate their time in a couple of cents. Yes, it's cool to grind coins for 2 years. But there are three such people for a hundred people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 04:00:08 PM
Hi, To earn money on bounty companies, the main task is to choose the right perspective bounty and not to join the scam! I have been participating in the bounty for two months and have earned about 1.5 etherium, I also expect payments from some companies that have collected hard cap.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 03:48:02 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yeap thats the way it works, and you dont need necessartly be around for years to know that.
The problem around project there are many scams icos and is difficult to spot them.
Activity: 350
December 16, 2017, 03:46:41 PM
It is very hard to make profit regularly. You should keep the rewards for a while. When you get the rewards you should wait till project develops and price raises. Otherwise you dont make any profit at all. And you should check the team very well because there are so many scam projects with very good advertisements. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: