Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 76. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 02:07:56 PM
In fact, on Airdrop and on tweeter and facebook bounty you get cool coins and shit coins. Cool coins, that's for example Hdac I'm not going to sell at all. Maybe in a year. I'm not sure. And not promising coins received in the process of bounty company, I change immediately to the ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 11:40:29 AM
I am holding all my bounties long term on a Nano Ledger. Some of them will eventually make me millionaire in a few years.
Activity: 154
December 16, 2017, 11:08:09 AM
I get more than 10.000 stellar for do some easy task like verify email, connect facebook.. Smiley) and hold until now. and you know stellar is da best

Please let me know if you need to be a senior or legendry for those service.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
December 16, 2017, 11:06:23 AM
Fb/twitter campaign and blog post on medium gives you much more nowadays. Signature campaigns are quite worthless, but I'm spending a lot of time here anyway. Why not monetize it?!
Activity: 280
December 16, 2017, 10:53:57 AM
very little in total, i just begin to hunt the bounty months ago, and its really hard to choose a good project bounty now
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
December 16, 2017, 10:20:53 AM
Bounty Money helps us in our family finances and boost our income.  Just set a certain time in doing simple tasks and earnings comes in.  Dedication and patience is the key to Bounty Money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 10:20:40 AM
I earned 675 VIBs just from yesterday, that is the Viberate token. And I spent about 20 minutes doing this. In 2 weeks I got about 4k VIB. That is about 350 euros right now.

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
Activity: 518
December 16, 2017, 10:19:47 AM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol

We just don't know that's only his alternate account. We know that some bounty hunters who became millionaires id due the fact that they have multiple accounts. The OP is right too because the longer you hodl your digital currencies, the bigger the chances of selling them on a better price someday.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 10:08:43 AM
I have few questions for bounties too...if i know right first i need to collect 30 activities and only them i can join bounties? How much money can i make with that (im a student so any money could be a lot of help) do companies pay by the deadline or there are chanses that you will be scamed ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 02:30:07 PM
what's bounty that's ure talking about?
any some bounty doesn't make you insta millionaire but I guess you can make a living out of it.
Activity: 180
December 15, 2017, 02:28:33 PM
Bounty hunters are immediately dumping the coins they have received from the bounty program,mostly are being thrown to the market together with investor's coin and it means the supply is too much and the price will dip.

That is one of the disadvantage of any coin who has generous bounty program. As soon as bounty tokens are distributed, token / coin price is going super down immediately as all the bounty hunters are exchanging their bounty rewards, at least most of them.
Activity: 327
December 15, 2017, 02:22:17 PM
It's up to bounty hunter when and why sell tokens. Some of participants take part in bounty campaign to earn money for living, others to make their dream come true (traveling, cars, accommodations and so on). As they result, bounty participants make a decision to sell or hold tokens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 02:17:08 PM
Because those bounty provides you a handsome offer for your activities. And after some time when they go in exchanges then its useless to sell them soon because in early days all bounty participants tend to sell those free tokens to get bitcoins in return but one should wait for a perfect time and get most of it.
I experienced it first hand selling at an early stage just when it was listed in an exchange. That was my first time receiving an alt as a payment. 4 days after I sold mine, it went up 10 times my selling price. I want to shout hard that time, but well, that must be a very good lesson learned for me.
Now I strongly believe in the word hold as long as you don't need the money yet.
Yes it happens because the team dumps the price because all bounty holders becomes active.. After few days or hours,that very same coin goes up as u just said.. so why to hurry?? wait for the proper time and get the most of it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
November 24, 2017, 04:25:54 PM
yeah bounties sometimes stay in peoples wallets but getting tokens and investing them in ICOs good too.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 24, 2017, 03:11:41 PM
Successful ICO with good bounty manager and good adherence to campaign rules can fetch bounty hunters millions,especially when you dont dump the coin,thanks to Bitcointalk for creating this platform
Activity: 476
November 24, 2017, 03:02:03 PM
How long have we been doing bounty? I think bounty became so serious around July -August this year. And who is sure it will be so available next year. I will not keep my bounty and wait, I convert immediately I recive it either to Bitcoin or Ether. Wallet hackers are still at work.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 02:57:30 PM
First thing you need to do, is to look for project you believe you can indeed invest into yourself, if not you will just dump your tokens on the market and you may end up regretting it
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 02:54:45 PM
Not the rush, but the waiting will win. Maybe it will be interesting, but whenever I wait longer I get more money. I joined a bounty for the first time, but ICOs I invested in always waited.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
November 24, 2017, 02:51:13 PM
Bounty hunting is a stressful job,you dont know what will happen to the coin in few months,but most likely its a good investment than joining airdros and ICOs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
November 24, 2017, 02:11:42 PM
i will also learn to keep my tokens for a long time not selling them for low fiat money
I will also keep tokens for a long time from 3 months or more in order to obtain a strong profit. If there are such tokens, which after ICO will cost 1.5x or more, then I will not keep them. I do not see the point, the members of ICO will be sold at the start for profit. Easier to sell and buy them at a lower price.
Pages:
Jump to: