Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 77. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 01:23:17 PM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.
Yea, that is what makes some bounty hunters a lot of money only when the project raises a pretty good amount of money but there also lies a risk where the project fails to raise the minimum amount it had the aim to raise then the bounty rewards which mostly are in tokens won't have any value right? Or another situation if the tokens lose their value in coming time then that would bring no profit to the bounty hunter right.
so we must be aware that not all bounty can be successful because some of them may fail and we cant have the control of it and acceptance is the thing that we can do , and yet your right some reward that we got is makes no value when time pass by.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 18, 2017, 01:18:53 PM
Bounty money is sweet but holding them is risky. Because there is high chance of project failure. If project is failed all the coins will value less. So we should keep our coins safe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 18, 2017, 01:14:57 PM
Depends on the project. I mostly join bounty campaigns because I believe in the specific project. But many people out there dump their bounties instantly. Often wide below under ico prices. Bounties are often the reason for hard dumps in the beginning of many coins.
Agree with you, before only few ICO per month so almost they are very potential to join. Which one can list in exchange it will bring good profit for holder.
But now time has been change. All coin even shit coin can easy get listing on some small exchange so bounty sometime only bring rubbish to our wallet. lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
November 18, 2017, 01:11:25 PM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.
Yea, that is what makes some bounty hunters a lot of money only when the project raises a pretty good amount of money but there also lies a risk where the project fails to raise the minimum amount it had the aim to raise then the bounty rewards which mostly are in tokens won't have any value right? Or another situation if the tokens lose their value in coming time then that would bring no profit to the bounty hunter right.
Activity: 186
November 18, 2017, 01:04:11 PM
Bounty hunters are immediately dumping the coins they have received from the bounty program,mostly are being thrown to the market together with investor's coin and it means the supply is too much and the price will dip.
Activity: 518
November 18, 2017, 01:00:40 PM
I am also involved in many companies. I don't sell all the coins. Million I can't see!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 12:55:11 PM
Depends on the project. I mostly join bounty campaigns because I believe in the specific project. But many people out there dump their bounties instantly. Often wide below under ico prices. Bounties are often the reason for hard dumps in the beginning of many coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 18, 2017, 10:57:29 AM
There is actually quite a lot of money to be made from bounties and airdrop, this is really a fascinating era we are living in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 10:53:49 AM
Some people have a basic income from advertising bounty. They immediately change tokens for real money. However, other people use the bounty program for additional income. They leave part of the coins if they consider it promising. Nobody knows what decision is right.
Activity: 378
November 18, 2017, 10:50:02 AM
A lot depends on the project it self. If you're doing a bounty for a project you dont really believe in then there may not be any point in holding, providing the exchange doesnt give you a ridiculous price. If you believe and back the project then no point selling on the dump, let them achieve their roadmap and see how they end up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 10:46:06 AM
Can I become rich in bounty?))))

Read in the Intern the story of a man who was involved in the bounty of STRATIS, and as for bounty he got 4000 tokens and then sell them for $ 10. $ 40,000 to do that spend a maximum of 15 minutes per day is agree good.

But another thing is that such projects are very rare which occur. But on the bounty you can earn.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 18, 2017, 10:27:52 AM
Because those bounty provides you a handsome offer for your activities. And after some time when they go in exchanges then its useless to sell them soon because in early days all bounty participants tend to sell those free tokens to get bitcoins in return but one should wait for a perfect time and get most of it.
I experienced it first hand selling at an early stage just when it was listed in an exchange. That was my first time receiving an alt as a payment. 4 days after I sold mine, it went up 10 times my selling price. I want to shout hard that time, but well, that must be a very good lesson learned for me.
Now I strongly believe in the word hold as long as you don't need the money yet.
legendary
Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2017, 10:25:58 AM
Check out these bounties on ArtByte, they are long term and strengthen the community as well.
(traded on Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Yobit, Nova)

Reddit 40 ABY to join, and double amounts that you tip (up to 200 ABY a day)

Details: http://forum.artbyte.me/topic/5406-artbyte-fall-artist-festival-on-reddit/

Twitter double amounts that you tip (up to 200 ABY a day)

Details: http://forum.artbyte.me/topic/5401-artbyte-fall-artist-festival-on-twitter/

ArtByte forum pays bonuses based on forum ranks - up to 100,000 ABY

Details: http://forum.artbyte.me/topic/69-forum/
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 10:23:00 AM
Because those bounty provides you a handsome offer for your activities. And after some time when they go in exchanges then its useless to sell them soon because in early days all bounty participants tend to sell those free tokens to get bitcoins in return but one should wait for a perfect time and get most of it.
Activity: 168
November 18, 2017, 10:15:58 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.
I recently started signature campaign. I will also hold my bounty coins for few years. Hope I will also gain in future.
Activity: 322
November 18, 2017, 09:57:15 AM
it depends on the project but it is amazing that u spend nothing and soon u will be millionare... being apart of bounty...
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 09:05:10 AM
Some coins are so hopeless that if you decide to hodl them long term, you would be sitting on a pile of poo. Most times the best strategy is to cash in as soon as possible.

Thats right. Cash it in once you got a hopeless coin and turn it into bitcoin. ITs always bitcoin that matters. If you own the tokens on the top 20 of the coinmarketcap, that would be a plus for you to keep. Other than those, sell them for BTC.

Real food for thought.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
November 18, 2017, 08:59:58 AM
Depends on how much you believe in the project, if you dont think it will be any good later just dumpt it once it has some value
I you do believe, then just hodl and make your token worth x1000 Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
November 18, 2017, 04:49:40 AM
Yes. I guess that could welol turn out to be very true.

That said the majority of people do not do this.

Thats a fact.
Activity: 210
November 18, 2017, 04:37:28 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

That's right,
Still many other tokens other than bounty, for example airdrop or another tokens it can make us get higher results.
Pages:
Jump to: