Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 80. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 04:13:45 AM
I'm constantly involved in the bounty, I do not understand why people pass by because it's a great way to earn without investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 04:05:00 AM
Easy earned do not have much value. Nobody of bounty millionaires didn’t invest in your income. They don’t seeking the way to improve their treasure for more profits. Of course it is pity thing to sell tokens for so low.
Activity: 196
November 14, 2017, 08:48:11 PM
I have just  joined bounty social media and signature campaign a few months. and I will get my first coin in this project in a few weeks later. but most of my friends who joined the  bounty sell coin directly after ico program ends. because they  have reasoned that if the  coins were kept for a long term , they were worried about coins' prices. Some coins was so hopeless  Smiley
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
November 14, 2017, 08:18:33 PM
experience, learning and patience that will give success. I think when someone does something with perseverance and patience. the result will be different from someone who is less patient. I myself want to always spend all the bounty results that exist when following the lust.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 02:41:12 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Bounties are worth keeping. However, a lot of people are dumping the coins or tokens they get right away after the distribution. We all have reasons for holding and selling our tokens and coins. Whatever what income we get from it, it's still an income. Some coins are worth keeping, however, some are dumped in the long-run that's why we should consider what coins are worth holding for a long time.

I think it might be that all the factors wait too long to be distributed, so they think if the coins are not immediately thrown away or sold then the price will be lower for the coins they get, then those who throw it do not think long for the price of the coins in the future what it will be like .
Activity: 166
November 14, 2017, 02:13:54 PM
bounty hunters are not good in keeping their bounty prices they usually dump the coins after the coin has been dristributed by the campaign managers.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 14, 2017, 02:01:39 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Bounties are worth keeping. However, a lot of people are dumping the coins or tokens they get right away after the distribution. We all have reasons for holding and selling our tokens and coins. Whatever what income we get from it, it's still an income. Some coins are worth keeping, however, some are dumped in the long-run that's why we should consider what coins are worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2017, 01:55:33 PM

Bounties can either have a nice impact on the project or the project can fail if there is too much negative vibes from it.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 14, 2017, 08:56:28 AM
I dont really unerstand a question of this thread. Whats wrong with people who hold their altoins for a several years? It actually risky because your coins can became shitcoins in a momet, so it's up to me what shoud I do with my bounty's and altcoins.
Activity: 406
November 14, 2017, 08:15:46 AM
i will also learn to keep my tokens for a long time not selling them for low fiat money
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
November 14, 2017, 08:14:34 AM
Well some token is worth to hold other not, depend on your judgement and expectations on the project.
Activity: 222
November 14, 2017, 07:50:21 AM
You must have alot of patience, if your the type that's going to hodl bounty token! Good for you!
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 14, 2017, 07:47:32 AM
Participating in bounties is great thing for sure. But holding on to Bounties for a long period isn't what usually happens. People usually invest by then!
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
November 14, 2017, 07:41:21 AM
It may be possible for spammer bounty hunters but there is also a risk that you will have tokens worth nothing after years.
Some tokens worth nothing for a month not years. There are some fake ICOs project that make the coin lose the value. ICOs with good project , will grow. The value increase slowly. In the end when the price at the peak , let's make money for bank accounts.
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
November 14, 2017, 07:34:14 AM
There is once or twice a year opportunity to get rich with bounties. If you are lucky enough, you can make money.
I don't hold my bounty tokens. Dump all! Cheesy

If you have some example it will be great. A lot of signature campaign are cancelled , I pick CHIMAERA because I like their project and played huntercoin few years back. I will hold because I believe in the project, but majority of time I dump it like you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 07:31:35 AM

But that's not always the case. Some sell too early and earn only enough for their work. Better for those who can hold their coins and wait for the value to increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 14, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

As I know so many people, they don't hold bounty money for long time.threy sell their coins immediately after launch of coin and are hand to mouth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
November 14, 2017, 07:06:53 AM
Many bounty hunters will dump their reward token because some hunters are just after the rewards and convert it to cash after receiving it.

I also has many of thus bounty reward token holdings, maybe in the future I could used this with a huge exchange value like bitcoin.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 14, 2017, 06:57:06 AM
Yeah bounties are a great way of getting coins, just need to make sure to do it for the right project and that is successful - this coin  https://trade.io/ is doing a bounty, its pretty decent

Yes, Trade.IO looks promising indeed. They just started this bounty and I joined them because I think they have a good future. We just need to get the word out there so that this project can be successful.

On the other hand, bounties are really good but you have to stay from the beginning up to the end of the ICO sale to really appreciate the project, because if you moved out on the middle of the campaign and it the end it raises a lot of funds you will regret your decision leaving early. So I advise to stick to every bounty that you joined and you will be happy with the results at the end.
Activity: 369
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 06:51:27 AM
Guys, is there anyone who earned hundreds of thousands dollars thanks to the bounty? And what kind of cryptocurrency were these?
I'm interested too. Because I do not know anyone who would have earned on this.
Pages:
Jump to: