Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 14. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 6
October 21, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
Trading at certain times can indeed be a very supportive alternative to get many benefits. But in a declining crypto situation like this, the use of trading is very bad.
Bounty is an alternative program that is very appropriate to implement, in addition to having the opportunity to generate coins, we have also minimized losses and can also have the opportunity to make more money from the value of assets that have developed along with the development of market prices.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
One sure thing about crypto is that both trading and bounty can help you raise funds.  This depends on what you want to do... If you have a little fund and can get to learn the basics of trading, then you can trade... If you do not have funds, you can engage on bounties to earn free tokens.. This takes more time and patience though.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
For me its bounty first, When your bounty start paying off it can lead to trading. Its also depend on what you want and your skills, trading require most skill that bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 06:33:58 PM
Both bounty and trading have one thing in common and that is time. You need time to search out the project you want to invest your money in for the trading and you also need time to search out the best bounty to campaign for. In my own opinion have time and money, you can do the two. Invest and campaign. Once you see a good bounty, you put in some money and trade to earn more, and then campaign to earn free coin in addition to the one you are trading. For instance, I did campaign for some projects but before I was paid the staked due me, I had bought and traded when the coin was a bit stable and earned. When I now receive my reward for bounty campaign it was like double salary.
I know some people will think trading is risky and bounty campaign is as good as earning free money. The intellectual contribution you give to support the bounty project is more risky than the money in trading. What if you are not paid? What zeal will drop and you will lose faith in bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 21, 2018, 06:30:13 PM
I have been in this cryptoworld and and also engaged in both trading and bounties and I think the two are beneficial but I do like the bounties because I dont invest into it whereas in trading I invest both time and money into it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 06:25:01 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I really want to venture on both trading and bounty. They are both profitable for me. Currently i am into bounty and learning more on trading. Traders need a lot of time and decision making.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
October 21, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
Doing a bit both. I usually do bounty promotions the majority of the time because I like learning about bitcoin and I spend more on this forum. And I normally trade when the market is bullish, when there's lots money in the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 21, 2018, 05:35:24 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I am also like you. but to get a profit we can trade so that choice is definitely trading. because the benefits of bounty are an additional count because not all campaigns make us get a lot of money.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 05:33:38 PM
my choice is Bounty, I have no passion for trading, I have tried several times, find out and make decisions there and the results I have lost. whereas on Bounty is my passion there because I'm a person who likes to write on blogs (content creation campaign) and likes to share.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 21, 2018, 05:32:06 PM
The both options are good but it depends because they're both of different kind of work which I think you can do the two together, Trading is more of investing some fund before trade can be carry out and one thing about trade is the more capital you invest the more profit you make and about bounty you only spend little and spend more time doing it so i see no reason in you asking what to go for.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 21, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
At this point both are difficult.
1) bounties are doing poorly because there is less projects now and less money raised and unfortunately those who raise some money are not very smart people and they are not managing bounty tokens properly.
2) trading is difficult now because the swings of value is low nowadays
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 21, 2018, 05:22:51 PM
For me it is a difficult choice. It is dangerous to trade in the market now, it is possible not to guess and be at a loss. But also bounty don't make good profit. It is possible to participate in the project, and it will pay nothing. Or what will be paid by nothing will stand.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 05:17:45 PM
I prefer to make a profit from various activities. Now I try to trade, and find good bounty projects for participation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 21, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
It seems to me that trade is a more promising direction. And the direction of the bounty is not so promising, because the number of people in this direction is constantly growing. The glut of the advertising market in projects.
Trading is more promising, but we must remember that there are very few successful traders, 80% of people lose money)
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
October 21, 2018, 04:22:12 PM
To me, it depends on the token or coin. But i will prefer trading, as most token or coin that are earn through bounty are mostly dump by these bounty participants when token is immediately listed on exchange, and that will be the best time to buy instead of buying from ICO.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 21, 2018, 04:18:32 PM
if I am more interested in bounty than trading, because I am already lazy to trading, it is because I always lose so than my money runs out, therefore I am more interested in bounty than trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 04:15:35 PM
If you have free time you can both bounty and trade. I first started doing bounty. And after that I started trading with some of the incoming bounty tokens. So, my loss was at a minimum when the market was down.
I also do both because both can be equally beneficial. but if you don't have much time then you have to focus on trading because trading is the most profitable thing and can also make us lose a lot so we have to focus.
The good thing about doing both is that we can get some capital for trading from the campaigns that are followed, at least we don't risk money that really comes out of our pocket for trading capital. It look more like developing the results obtained from campaigns through trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 03:50:31 PM
If you have free time you can both bounty and trade. I first started doing bounty. And after that I started trading with some of the incoming bounty tokens. So, my loss was at a minimum when the market was down.
I also do both because both can be equally beneficial. but if you don't have much time then you have to focus on trading because trading is the most profitable thing and can also make us lose a lot so we have to focus.
Activity: 434
October 21, 2018, 03:37:20 PM
It seems to me that trade is a more promising direction. And the direction of the bounty is not so promising, because the number of people in this direction is constantly growing. The glut of the advertising market in projects.

A long time ago I decided not to focus my attention on one thing. I also started bounty campaigns and trade. Now that revenues from the bounty campaigns have decreased, I am very glad that I made such a choice.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 03:32:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: