Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 15. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

It is unlikely that it will be correct to compare both of these activities. After all, each option involves its individual characteristics and advantages. The right decision needs to be made independently, taking into account your knowledge, free time, tasks and personal preferences.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 20, 2018, 07:41:38 PM
I think first que must start by doing bounties they show u how the tokens price moves with the market And to identify the good proyects with bad team , thee good prpyect with good teams And the bad proyects  its a shame i start by doing trading with out knowing anything about the market And how it moves. But the more constant este of getting Money id trading
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 20, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
Actually those two are good to do, But if you want to trading must better to learn more something about it, When it comes on trading it was to risky to doing that work. But you dont have some experience must better to participate in bounty campaign.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 06:19:29 AM
based on my experience in getting benefits from crypto it was by trading and after that I got to know the bounty to get prizes from the results of working bounty.
judging from the results of profits, of course, I am more interested in trading because I can get profits every time. but by becoming a bounty participant, they get profits without having to use capital money and do not need to think about risk.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 20, 2018, 06:10:40 AM
Bounty or trading well I think it possible to do the both but trading is more lucrative and also you are bringing out your capital while bounty does not require and capital rather you are only working for the project
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 06:02:56 AM
I earn with bounties and invest in trading, trade, increase deposit and so on.
Why don't you make both things? It is common practice
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
October 20, 2018, 06:01:12 AM
Trading is much profitable than bounty campaigns. Why? Since trading had a cycle of buy and sell so what if you skilled enough to earn 10% profit with you funds.unlike bounty, sometime projects are getting scam so all effort will result to nothing
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 05:53:58 AM
I think we will have a lot of changes with the current situation. Because if the Bounty takes a lot of time but not very successful so probably doing the same Trade will probably be better and have a good income more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 04:51:00 PM
For me i prefer the bounty at the moment considering the fact that now the market is not stable enough for trading and i am still in the learning process of becoming  a better trader and doing well.I have do the bounty that requires no skill but just instructions to be followed
I agree and agree with you, I think the bounty will be more meaningful for now. And while waiting for a good situation, to start footsteps to re-trade. Being patient is the right choice in current conditions, the market is also often red. Sad
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 04:40:47 PM
The results of my trading are very bad! As soon as I buy a coin, it starts to fall! For me, the best tactic is to participate in bounty campaigns and buying coins for the long term.
Activity: 195
October 19, 2018, 04:31:07 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Well it depends on the person if he had an experience in trading in that case it's the most beneficial, but if he don't have the experience it's better for him to participate in bounty only and stay a way from trading.
Activity: 308
October 19, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
For me i prefer the bounty at the moment considering the fact that now the market is not stable enough for trading and i am still in the learning process of becoming  a better trader and doing well.I have do the bounty that requires no skill but just instructions to be followed
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 19, 2018, 04:21:48 PM
It seems to me that trade is a more promising direction. And the direction of the bounty is not so promising, because the number of people in this direction is constantly growing. The glut of the advertising market in projects.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 19, 2018, 04:18:22 PM
I prefer to trade at the exchanges and to get about it not only profit, but also experience which will remain at me for the rest of life irrespective of result of trade. On bounty I can spend time, but to receive nothing.
Activity: 140
October 19, 2018, 04:15:38 PM
Trading is better. If you learn to trade profitably in cryptocurrencies you receive a lot of money. This very profitable occupation.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 19, 2018, 04:09:02 PM
I choose participation in bounty projects because it is safer for me. I don't lose the money, and time at me for work projects goes to bounty not much.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 19, 2018, 04:08:58 PM
I think you have to choose both of them, you trade certainly takes a long time every day, you have to look at the graph on the screen. In between, you can do bounty tasks to increase income, because if you only trade, you will feel bored seeing the graph
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 19, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
I chose to bounty because participation in them usually does not require any special skills, everything is simple. But in order to be a successful trader, in my opinion, it is necessary to learn, constantly monitor the market, keep abreast of the news, and gain experience. Therefore, if you take a newbie, then, probably, a newcomer bounty hunter will earn more than a newcomer trader.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 19, 2018, 03:27:31 PM
If you have a enough funds then trade your money but if you are in starting point which you don't know what are you gonna do, better to choose the bounty it is because the you don't need a capital effort is more important and patient. There's always a choice and also you can make it those 2 options do at the same time.

I came to cryptocurrencies without infusion of my own money. I started with bounty campaigns. I was able to earn my first capital and started investing and trading it. At the same time, I continued to participate in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 19, 2018, 03:19:32 PM
Bounty depends on the market situation, and trading allows you to earn on any market. So I am now studying theory to engage in trading.

Pages:
Jump to: