Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 9. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 25, 2018, 09:25:17 AM
If you have the opportunity to invest and time to participate in bounty campaigns, then I would advise both.
But for trading you need good abilities and there are high risks in trading. And you should be ready for this.

I agree that it is much easier to engage in bounty and investment, although even investments require huge analytical costs. Successful in trading can only be favorites, it is too difficult and you will need more than one year to become a pro.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
October 25, 2018, 09:25:14 AM
If you have the opportunity to invest and time to participate in bounty campaigns, then I would advise both.
But for trading you need good abilities and there are high risks in trading. And you should be ready for this.
All indeed adjust from their respective activities and skills because between trading and bounty are also different in terms of profit and also the time to work
better combining investment and expertise in the campaign, we know that bounties require patience because payments are sometimes extended and uncertain. to prevent failure in the campaign because not all bounties are successful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 09:23:01 AM
trading you control what you do, and make your gains on your predictive ability!! bounty is also good you just have to be sure you on the right coin!! not to have worked for a shitty project which result to a waste of time
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
I choose bounty, because with a bounty I can get free coin and with that coin I can use it for trading, so the bounty is more profitable in my opinion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 09:06:37 AM
trading requires capital, and nothing guarantees you will benefit. Bounty can be done even without capital and you still have a chance to get a reward, but there is no guarantee that you will get it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 09:05:25 AM
Bounty is still a good job and has a low risk than trading, but I think both jobs have risks and advantages. so I think that this will continue to be used as a choice for many people to get profit.
Activity: 167
October 25, 2018, 09:03:23 AM
Need professional skill to do analyst in trading activity, but bounty campaign is better and more easy to earn money, it's just need more hardwork even you are a newbie
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
If you have the skills required why not go into trading? Results are seen faster than bounty hunting. You stand the chance of making a lot of profit before a bounty campaign comes to an end. Moreover you don’t need to hold tokens and wait for them to be listed on an exchange before you can get your money as it is with many bounty campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
if I prefer to trade, bro. because I can search and get a profit every day. although only a little. but the results can I use to help meet my daily economic needs.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
October 25, 2018, 08:36:48 AM
It depends on what you have in your pocket and your goals. If you want to multiply your savings in short term, than you should start trading and should also have some funds to start. If you are aiming to get perspective tokens, than take part in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 25, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
All indeed adjust from their respective activities and skills because between trading and bounty are also different in terms of profit and also the time to work
Activity: 700
October 25, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
Activity: 378
October 25, 2018, 08:02:30 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Both activities can be beneficial and beneficial for successful work. Personally, I am currently working with promising bounty programs, because I do not yet have sufficient skills for successful trading. But I think that in time I will also do trade, because such a distribution of forces and time will allow me to receive more income.
Activity: 215
October 24, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
If you have enough capital, you can set up a full-time workplace. Cryptocurrency is a must for your second job. It doesn't please you just to spend time in the crypto world. Joining the Bounty campaign is like fishing. You don't know which fish will come to the hook.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 06:33:36 PM
I think the bounty is very beneficial for someone, but the conditions that must be possessed are patience in working on a bounty that tends to have a relatively long duration of work, In addition the risks faced by hunters are also large, especially when the bounty fails.

you are right,,
so, if we can do do both,, why not,,
trading with enough capital for daily income and do some bounty activity to get a rewards
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 06:30:57 PM
Yes, now I think only on the bounty you can safely earn on trading now do not earn a lot because of this market(
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
if I think the bounty is more profitable than tranding, because if you take part in a bounty you don't need to spend any money. but if you want to compete you need to spend money and have a big risk of losing money if you fail tranding.
Activity: 199
October 23, 2018, 06:10:32 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
With the current price volatility in the market, I think working on the bounty for now seems better. Because by working on the bounty you will avoid big losses.
Activity: 364
October 23, 2018, 06:07:11 PM
I don't think bounty profits are receivable at current moment because ICO sphere is paralyzed... So the only option is trading I guess.
It would be beneficial to someone if they do both, bounty and trading. The only downside is that you will allocate more time in crypto but if it is profitable on your side then no problem as we are all here for profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
October 23, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

At this point trading could be much better , there often are movements in market even at these lows and profits could be made. But me personally, I am on last straws with this bounty thingy because it seems that it is not worth my time anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: