Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 13. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 22, 2018, 08:14:26 AM
bounty can help make a small capital, without personal investment for the subsequent trading on the stock exchange.
And when the heyday of good projects, the bountists are doing well.
Now more stable, albeit risky, profits can be made on trading
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 22, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
Bounty is better for those who have no initial capital. And if people do not have capital, then they can very easily earn on the bounty. But I prefer trading because for me it is much easier, I have the funds and do not like to wait long for profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
October 22, 2018, 06:15:46 AM
I prefer to trade on the stock exchange, but now there is no volatility there and it has become more difficult to earn money, so as not to waste time, I participate in a company of signatures and Bounty.
Bounties are good for making quick tokens but most projects don’t pay up or have enough luck to hit the exchanges. Most bounties are a waste of time, in my experience.
Activity: 392
October 22, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
I think it's individually and really it all depends on what man. I prefer bounty as it is much easier than trading and besides that there is no need to make money investments for bounty
copper member
Activity: 593
October 22, 2018, 12:41:18 AM
if I personally would choose both of them with high priority to choose a gift rather than trade because in terms of capital to trade I was less able therefore I chose the gift for trading capital and produced two multiple benefits for both
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2018, 12:39:53 AM
Doing a bit both. I usually do bounty promotions the majority of the time because I like learning about bitcoin and I spend more on this forum. And I normally trade when the market is bullish, when there's lots money in the market.
Actually you can do both , Because everyone should have a contingency plan for their future, There is no need to compare both it gives us profit in a long or short term period , we just need to choose where we can efficiently invest our time and money for.
well, it will be more profitable if you can follow both, it's just that I feel if you can't afford to invest, you can follow the bounty. but if you don't want to join the bounty, you can invest, all the choices are yours.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
October 22, 2018, 12:33:12 AM
Trading is better except the market recovers and ICOs starts being what it used to be. But for now I choose trading because I'm in control of my funds I trade at anytime I want and end the trade as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
October 22, 2018, 12:22:51 AM
It is always a personal choice, if you have money to play with it then trading is a way to go and if you have a lot of free time then bounty is a way to go.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 12:18:22 AM
Every now and then I trade to sell some of the assets that I have. But I don't do it so intensely, because the current market price is deteriorating. I am more intense in conducting bounties, to still be able to make money even though the market price is decreasing. There will be many benefits by conducting a bounty, and if sold at market prices that have increased, the benefits obtained will be far more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 21, 2018, 11:37:51 PM
for now by looking at the state of the market, I prefer to hunt for bounties. indeed sometimes there are some fake ico, and sometimes ico prices are very low. but I remain optimistic about the bounty, because with the bounty I can get jobs and income now. trading at a market like this I think also has opportunities to earn income. by trading at this time can also earn income little by little. but in my opinion trade is currently at risk. so I prefer to hunt bounty rather than trade. and will trade when I get results from the bounty. maybe it will be more comfortable to face the current situation.
Yes, I think for the current market situation, I also work more often as a bounty hunter, because it is not as risky as trading an altcoin. To trade in requires mature skills to avoid the risk of falling prices. But if hunting bounty we only need perseverance in doing it.
I agree on that , i believe that bounty hunting is less risk than doing a trading. I believe that trading is now becoming more risky because of the market situation. I believe that bounty hunting is really profitable if we only know how to hold a token and wait for the right time to sell in th Emory patience way. The market is still on the very huge dip and we need to wait for the bull run to earn.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
October 21, 2018, 11:28:01 PM
for now by looking at the state of the market, I prefer to hunt for bounties. indeed sometimes there are some fake ico, and sometimes ico prices are very low. but I remain optimistic about the bounty, because with the bounty I can get jobs and income now. trading at a market like this I think also has opportunities to earn income. by trading at this time can also earn income little by little. but in my opinion trade is currently at risk. so I prefer to hunt bounty rather than trade. and will trade when I get results from the bounty. maybe it will be more comfortable to face the current situation.
Yes, I think for the current market situation, I also work more often as a bounty hunter, because it is not as risky as trading an altcoin. To trade in requires mature skills to avoid the risk of falling prices. But if hunting bounty we only need perseverance in doing it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 07:40:06 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
Doing a bit both. I usually do bounty promotions the majority of the time because I like learning about bitcoin and I spend more on this forum. And I normally trade when the market is bullish, when there's lots money in the market.
Actually you can do both , Because everyone should have a contingency plan for their future, There is no need to compare both it gives us profit in a long or short term period , we just need to choose where we can efficiently invest our time and money for.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 07:17:23 PM
Well, I can say that bounty is a way of earning, which is more suitable for a beginner in crypto. Almost all investors and traders started with this. Trading requires some knowledge and skills, so it will be difficult for a beginner. I recommend you to learn more about the cryptocurrency market and take part in the bounty, so you get some knowledge and income.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 21, 2018, 07:12:12 PM
I prefer to make a profit from various activities. Now I try to trade, and find good bounty projects for participation.
This correct decisions. I try to combine this two types of earnings too. Also I want to tell that it is much better than to be engaged in something in one.
Activity: 364
October 21, 2018, 06:54:00 PM
I have joined both of them and I do appreciate how good they both are but I think trading is the best of the two because when you are trading you are very vigilant even with the amount you are starting with.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
I will have to go for trading gone are those days when bounties are paying very well but nowadays majority of the bounties either turn up as scam or  they end up not paying participants
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 06:51:12 PM
I choose of course only bounty due to the fact that I do not need to risk their money in trading and I do not know how to trade ! only bounty!
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 21, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
I prefer to make a profit from various activities. Now I try to trade, and find good bounty projects for participation.
You correctly do that you don't go in cycles in one. But be also careful, being engaged in two cases at the same time you can not succeed in one of them. Everything needs to be controlled.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
October 21, 2018, 06:42:24 PM
Trading is a more profitable direction of earnings. It is very risky and interesting, but requires good skills and knowledge. Bounty is also a good way to earn money, but it is not always profitable. It can take several months to wait for a good reward.
Pages:
Jump to: