Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 10. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
When You buy any asset, the only thing that is a deciding factor in selection is the expected value of the asset in the future. I believe in success!
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
I definitely choose bounty because it seems to me that this is a more reliable and affordable way to earn money without losing anything except my time

Choose both bounty campaigns and daily trading. This will bring additional results in the form of good earnings.
Activity: 196
October 23, 2018, 05:38:29 PM
I definitely choose bounty because it seems to me that this is a more reliable and affordable way to earn money without losing anything except my time
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 05:37:52 PM
I think the bounty is very beneficial for someone, but the conditions that must be possessed are patience in working on a bounty that tends to have a relatively long duration of work, In addition the risks faced by hunters are also large, especially when the bounty fails.
bounty is good if you have much free time
Activity: 182
October 23, 2018, 05:34:52 PM
Well, both trading and bounty participation are all beneficial but owing to one or two reasons I will choose bounty over trading. This is so because, crypto is highly volatile and engaging in trading to secure some altcoins you can end up running at a loss especially with the current bearish market. The prices of altcoins are not stable. Unlike bounty participation, the only time you loose is when a particular bounty is a scam project. If not that you work and you end up getting something beneficial to yourself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 23, 2018, 05:26:30 PM
Generally i am choosing bounty because i am afraiding of trading. Market is very volatile and traders can be rekt during trading session.. If you want to do trade you need to be really experienced trader in crypto space.
Because of that i prefer joining bounties. I really like to choosing best projects and doing advertisement for that amazing projects. and same time i am not doing any risky move with my own money.
Activity: 134
October 23, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Of course, for a start it is better not to risk, but to try yourself in the bounty of the company. In that case, you're not risking your money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 23, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
For sure doing both makes no harm.

Trading means taking some risks, more you can earn but there is a chance of losing as well.

Bounty is minimum risk taking business but your success also depends on your skills and status.

You can always improve yourself and do your best with campains. Important to sign for a good bounty not a scam one.

Then when you get your tokens comes a question to sell or hold. So bounty goes hand in hand with trading.

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 23, 2018, 04:59:44 PM
I don't think bounty profits are receivable at current moment because ICO sphere is paralyzed... So the only option is trading I guess.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 04:56:48 PM
I think this is a very simple question. If you have a good trading skills and good amount of money then trade. If you do not have one of this factors then better do bounty.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 23, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
It is better to choose trading. Trading good money. The experienced trader can earn one million dollars in one year  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 04:42:58 PM
I think the bounty is very beneficial for someone, but the conditions that must be possessed are patience in working on a bounty that tends to have a relatively long duration of work, In addition the risks faced by hunters are also large, especially when the bounty fails.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
October 23, 2018, 02:29:41 PM
Bounty companies are a good type of earnings for those who do not have the knowledge and experience of trading in a cryptocurrency market. For those who do not want to invest their finances and risk losing them. But you have to sacrifice your time. Earnings from trading with cryptocurrencies brings even greater profit, but it carries the risk of losing investments and requires sufficient market knowledge.

Exactly and one more thing they do not have any worries that they will lose their money. They will earn with no such hard work but only few projects get success.

On the other hand, Trading is risky for everyone you can even win a lot of money by trading or can go to nothing in seconds.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 02:25:35 PM
Bounty companies are a good type of earnings for those who do not have the knowledge and experience of trading in a cryptocurrency market. For those who do not want to invest their finances and risk losing them. But you have to sacrifice your time. Earnings from trading with cryptocurrencies brings even greater profit, but it carries the risk of losing investments and requires sufficient market knowledge.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
October 23, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
for me, you can do both but bounty first. first thing in trading is to have a decent amount to invest or play in the market and if you dont have enough capital you cant trade good. second thin in trading is trade what you can afford to lose. bounties are good source of funds and you can do bounty as a sideline for income.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
October 23, 2018, 01:04:00 PM
Bounty or trading? Of these two choices, of course, many people prefer bounty. Because this bounty does not require funds or fees. Unlike trading, you must have the funds to trade if you want to make a profit. So I personally prefer Bounty.
Activity: 97
October 23, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
Bounty after that trading. The best way to make profit is joining to bounty programs , you can atleast get tokens for the ico or bounty programs you work on . Then after that you can go and experience trading.
I do bounties first then I invest. I've experienced that bounties start before the coin is open for investing and it seems logical to do that.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 23, 2018, 12:56:10 PM
Bounty is basically a mechanical work, in trading you need to constantly analyze and monitor the market, it takes a lot of time and effort, not everyone can withstand it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
October 23, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
Bounty campaigns turned into shit and can not provide sufficient income, so I think trading is the best option for those people who are looking for ways to make good money on a cryptocurrencies. Of course, this involves certain risks, but the result is worth it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 23, 2018, 12:42:20 PM
When it comes to profit it is still unknown because with a three months doing bounty you can get a small amount from it, if you do trading with a three months frame it is still depends on the market, but for me with a time frame of three months which is the usual running time of bounty you can earn a good profit in trading specially when you are not sticking on a single coin.
Pages:
Jump to: