Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 19. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
I'm new and still earned nothing for the bounty campaign. Previously traded a little, but the big successes has not achieved. I think the best is to use all the strategies at once and part of the profits to invest in the long term. Only together will bring good profit, one is very difficult to get a good profit.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 13, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

If you can select correct projects it can be more powerful than trading i think. I dont know trading is never profitable for me. I can see in the market holding or joining bounties are the best way for earning money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 13, 2018, 11:04:10 AM
Trade can always bring us income. After all, you can make a profit in a growing market and in a falling market. Bounty is a more risky way to make money.
Activity: 434
October 13, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
Me i dont have yet knowledge in trading thats why ill go to bounty although trading is a huge profit but too risk for me while bounty takes a month but worth to wait if the ico succesfull
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 13, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
There are people who analyze the market very well. They trade better. Since they can earn good money, in generosity we can get a reward, but we can also just spend time, there is a risk Undecided
You have to day by day make market analyzing capabilities. Trading is deserved for which intellectuals people's they have strong researchers mentality. Definitely you can take risk and spend huge time if you try to build up carrier as a traders. They are doing a lot of good income with a lot of risks.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 13, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
90% of trades are losing money, so the answer is really easy, IF YOU ARE NO ON THIS 10% of winning traders go for bounty.
A good alternative is to buy and hold long term if you don't need the invested money.
I agree with you. 10%-15% traders success out of hundred. Bounty is only one option for many People's because they working in bounty with professionally. But at this current market bounty can't be changed your life. Market crisis rapidly increased i think. I prefer trading is the best from long term holding.              
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
Hi, everybody. Wink Trading is a good kind of earnings if you understand trading. Generosity only as an additional income.
Activity: 322
October 13, 2018, 01:16:39 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Ideal - if you have enough time and knowledge to do both of these areas. After all, they can really bring excellent income to people who want to get new knowledge and money. Trading can be much more profitable, but involves more risks and the necessary knowledge.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
October 13, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

Hard to do both at a time. I do my trading in before and after weeks ends as I notice the movement of price during weekends are spikier than in weekdays. Weekdays could be your time for bounty hunting. Right now I'm seeing bulls to some coins which I'm gaining fee coins, its not really big profit but maybe if I have big capital I can earn good.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 07:47:38 PM
Both are beneficial on different way, both do have risks in engaging but i prefer bounty hunting since the capital would be just your bitcoin forum account and time not like tje trading where you put money on uncertain coins. Nonetheless, ypu cando both in order to gain profit, but know your limits when trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
Trading os the best way ti go in this bear market because right now most of th bounties are shitcoin u Will have yo accumulate  And wait for the bull market to rise them Up.. because bull market is always coming so dont Lost your faith And if u do there are a lot of US to buy tour shitcoin un the bear And wait for the bull. That are my thought i think  they most important things id that like everything un Life nothing os easy
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
There are people who analyze the market very well. They trade better. Since they can earn good money, in generosity we can get a reward, but we can also just spend time, there is a risk Undecided
Activity: 322
October 12, 2018, 07:40:40 PM
As long as I have enough cash or resources, I will prefer trading to bounty. At least, I am sure of what I get through it with greater certainty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 07:38:10 PM
Chosing both as for trading we have to be updated with the project infos, and the best way  for it is here on BT forum.
Why not doing some bounties in the meantime. Trading is more profitable but doing bounties is risk free, so both
has their advantages.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 12, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
In the bounty you do not earn much, those days are gone. I advise you to engage in trade and participate in the most promising ICO, so you will earn a lot more than you participate in bounty companies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 02:48:48 PM
i prefer to do both. they are very profitable for me as long i can understand how they work
but, it needs more time to do both. thats a consequence
if we can do it, why not, because I feel that joining Bounty does not interfere with trading activities, this is very helpful because we can monitor market movements at any time and also we can invest in the ICO that we follow. so I think doing both is a good choice.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
October 12, 2018, 02:40:18 PM
I do only bounty, I do not know how to trade , but I do from bounty when I come tokens I sell them in Ethereum and keep if you can call it trading then I'm a trader )

Trading, by nature is complicated one and requires time and money for you to be able to play with your digital assets. As to bounty, money is not involved as your capital because all you need is just your skills, time, and endeavor.
maybe the right step is to first make a bounty to be used as a capital collector, where the bounty is used as the first step to raise funds for trading. because trading requires more funds than bounty. it's just that bounty doesn't require a big risk.
I totally agree with you, bounty campaigns are good to get some money, which you can invest into other assets.
Trading requires a capital and without it, you will not able to start. So start with bounties and then you will see.
Activity: 310
October 12, 2018, 02:36:56 PM
i prefer to do both. they are very profitable for me as long i can understand how they work
but, it needs more time to do both. thats a consequence
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 02:35:51 PM
It all depends on your free time, because trade and the company of generosity takes time, I would advise you to try the trade and take part in companies of generosity)))
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 12, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
You can do both since its much profitable and not a waste of time if you're doing it for fulltime.

As of today, a lot of bounties just popped out but unfortunately, there's a lot of fake bounties that are only trying to gain popularity and making an airdrop for less than 10 tokens which is worthless at all. So it would be best to always check what's the best campaign to join and make their task, which is much profitable and not wasting your time.
Pages:
Jump to: