Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 56. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 12:35:59 PM
Personally, I came to Bounty to earn money. Let it take a couple of years of hard work, but I will do it! Bounties help me to study the behavior of projects and I'm lazy in their structure - this is very useful for the future trader.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 12:33:18 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

To choose for bounty or trading is really depends on the status of the investor because most of the people who have more money or capital to invest like to do into trading because they are tired of participating in bounty campaign due to a very small amount of earnings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
Bounty Or Trading? if I will choose both bounty and trading. previous bounty results are used for trading. I do this if the bounty is like this, which is a crisis of trust, so that the inclusion of income remains for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 29, 2018, 12:23:19 PM
I still would prefer bounty than trading, because I just don't have enough money to spend and experience to use it. Make many altcoins much better for me.
Activity: 560
September 29, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
Bounty is better for newbie. It just help to make the basic for investment or trading. And with that, you can practice in trading when you make your basic of altcoins and get some experience after all.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
I think bounties are good to start your path in crypto and trading is great for those who are acquainted with it. The profit from both ways are really depending.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
It totally depends on the preference of individual and according to my opinion i will only choose few and top rated altcoins for trading and also works in bounties campaign just for earning token to sell not to trade because i don't think so bounty coins are good for trading and long term coins.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
I think you have to do both job, if you find out some good campaigns then you have to join that campaigns also to increase your portfolio.
Along with bounty you can also start trading, as you know you have to work with patience so I think you will manage your time for both Bounty & Trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
Bounty is good ofcourse if you really want to make a free token then promote an ICO to get rewards but if you decided to make money by swing or scalping then Trading is the best choice. You should have spare time on both sides. Time is consuming so make it possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 11:59:41 AM
I choose bounty. Because I can get free tokens without spending money to buy them. Bounty many choices. We can participate in bounty 1 or more than 5 bounties simultaneously. Except for the signature campaign. We cannot join more than 1 signature. With bounty and bounty options, I can get more types of tokens. I don't need to worry if the price of the token goes down, because I'm sure the token bounty that I can definitely be worthy will someday.
copper member
Activity: 546
September 29, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
obviously trading will be much better than engaging in bounty because with bounty you have to wait a long time before you are been paid your reward and sometime after been paid you have to wait till you the reward becomes trade able before you gain from it but with trading you can make a whole lots within a little period of time.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
Both, if you have couple minute to spare other than trading then you should put it into bounty. I know many traders have very big bag but still did bounty.
Activity: 266
September 29, 2018, 11:34:00 AM
Bounty is a good way to earn money if you have no funds and doing that you get acquainted with a crypto world that further will allow you to gain skills in trading
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

if I prefer to bounty, obviously both of them have their own advantages, but if the bounty fails we only lose time and quota but if we trade and the market price falls then we will lose a lot of money
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 11:33:07 AM
for me
The better the trading is because we know it is the bigger the income and the income is faster. but you should know the trading strategy for not losing money and should always be on the market to know when to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
Bounty or trading are equally good if you can do both
I am currently doing this, I am taking part in a bounty to increase my trading capital so I can have a large trading capital so that I can make a substantial profit when traded. so do both if you are able but if you don't choose the one that you can do it Smiley
Activity: 467
September 29, 2018, 11:31:04 AM
I think the bounty is safer to do and has very low risks and capital, in contrast to trading that can feel the benefits and risks at any time
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
September 29, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
bounty, it was a wonderful way to earn in the crypto-currency world .. But because of the difficult situation in the ICO market, baunty no longer bring that profit as before.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 11:23:56 AM
I do not understand why you are trying to withdraw something one? they are interrelated. Without projects it is difficult to trade. I am faithful to every successful trader who almost knows by heart knows successful ICO and if you know them. Why not participate in them?
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
for me to do it right.
but there must be a strategy for not losing money. if I get a bounty first for me to receive a token and sell at the right time then I will trade to make my money grow.
Pages:
Jump to: