Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 57. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 29, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
I prefer to do both of them. Who knows what happens to our bounty coins on next bull run. Market is still unstable so prediction is really hard. I separate some of my money to daily trade to get short term gains. I also try to find the quality bounty programs which can be valuable on long term. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 11:05:40 AM
to get the bounty out of the box because you do not have to invest money to get a token to do the project to get a lot of tokens. Nowadays there are so many bounty scams so we should always be careful not to fall prey.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 29, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
last year I was very diligent in working on the bounty and focused more on the bounty than trading but because this year a lot of bounties were scams and the rewards were very small I preferred to trade.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
Bounties died. Projects do not pay anything or the manager is taken away by all to themselves. Now nothing can be earned from this market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
No need to choose. If you are a good person in trading then trading will be enough and you should spend all the time for it. But if you are not good and have a lot of free time, then do both. I'm following the second option and it's pretty good for me
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
Talking about benefits,we also need to analize the risk involve.as for bounty, you have nothing to loose except your time and energy,but for trading,your asset is at stake.bounty can be better in term of benefits if only you can minimize your loss and maximize your profits.as for me,i stay with both.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
September 29, 2018, 10:59:08 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

usually I use bounty payments for trading, because it's more profitable. if I am told to choose between bounty and trading, it seems I choose trading because trading is the fastest way to get profit. but that doesn't mean I don't like bounty, for me bounty is something that is profitable.
Activity: 210
September 29, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
Well this is a matter of preference and the ability to take risks as well. Personally, I will choose bounty over trading because of the risk involved in trading especially in this bearish market. With bounty, you only invest your time, energy and internet bundles whiles trading involves money. In the worst case of a project, I will prefer to loosemy time, energy and internet bundles than loosing huge sum of money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Yes, I think what you are doing is right. You hunt for prizes from bounty campaigns and the results you make for trading. I also did that. but the current obstacle in hunting bounties is that there are many projects that are fake. and sometimes tokens have been given but the market still doesn't exist. but until now I am still optimistic about the bounty. For me, hunting bounties can increase income and fill the time to wait for the market to recover. because when the market is still like now, I don't think it's the right time to sell or trade. in my opinion, this is the right time to collect crypto and save it until the price rises again in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
I was able to get money through the deal. But with the current situation, I have prioritized the research and selection of the bonus campaign to participate.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
September 29, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
It's actually worth it on both sides. For instance if anyone joining the community freshly with some funds, such person can opt for trading right out. However, if the case is not, then bounty is highly recommended. From this, one can get some funds and dive later into trading. The two also can be combined.
Activity: 468
September 29, 2018, 10:40:56 AM
in my opinion, bounty and trading are equally profitable. we can do both at the same time. I've worked on bounties and trading, both of which are profitable. except if you can't read price movements, you maybe experience a lot of losses when trading. but bounty it's only lucky.
Activity: 140
September 29, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
Now it is better to choose trading. Bounties bring nothing any more. There are no normal projects. I do not know as it is possible to earn from bounties and I choose trading
Activity: 532
September 29, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
I will choose bounty to gain more tokens that can be traded.
this can be used to having a good money for a good strategical trading.
you just need to be wise in this ERA, and even without giving out any money you can have a good profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 29, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
In my case, i prefer bounty programs imply because I cannot affor losing profit in trading due to the negative market situation this year. It would be much better to have less profit but no loss at all. Some do still prefer trading over bounties and that's okay since we do all have different preferences. The thing that we should focus more at times like this is holding and waiting for recovery to happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
I do everything little by little, without trading no way, so I always follow the market, and I do those bounty projects that I think are promising.
September 29, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

If you want to take risk from your own then try trading because you are the reason on how can you get some profit and the bounty was full of scam and the price was based on the market value that the ICO have.  I think it is depend on a person but for me, the good one was the bounty because I don't know how to trade.  I mean I am beginner for trading but I want to learn.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 29, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
Why not both of them?
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

You can actually do both at the same time. Most of my trading funds hat I have were from my past bounties. Yes you can get free tokens or coins through bounty, and you can earn more through trading. I think maximizing your time and grabbing all the opportunities you can in crypto is the best.
Activity: 364
September 29, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

In the bounty you do not make a lot of money. To trade, you need investment. These are completely different activities. What to trade you need to understand the processes taking place on the crypto market. You must have experience and knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: