Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 55. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
September 29, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
both of them in my opinion can make a profit if I have the knowledge. Myself want to do daily trading unfortunately I am not too deep in daily trading but if I make a long-term investment I have tried it some time ago until now
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 29, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
Although many people write that you can do both, but I think that to achieve success, you need to deal with one thing, and allocate as much time as possible. Whether it's a trade or a Bounty company.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
Bounty and trading are indeed very different, but equally can make a profit, if you do not have the money to trade, then do a bounty first, this is also very effective to study before trading
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
For bounties money is not necessary. If you decided to be engaged tradings to you the starting capital is necessary. In bounties you will lose nothing and in trading it is possible to lose money  Cool
Activity: 238
September 29, 2018, 02:33:49 PM
Both are beneficial. Main advantage of participating in Bounty is, it requires no initial investment except your time. And it is true that with proper time management, you can do both bounty and trading. Most important thing about trading is knowledge about market. If you have that much knowledge and skill, you can go for trading.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 29, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
If you receive coins from bounty best idea is to trade them
It looks like best is to sell them fast and maybe buy back and trade later
Like is see all ico are failing from ico start price
Many of them are experiencing huge sell off
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 29, 2018, 02:26:23 PM
Both of these methods do not interfere in any way. Having earned your capital in the Bounty, you can multiply it by doing trading, then I do in my spare time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 29, 2018, 02:22:27 PM
bounty is only to have some extra share. you can not get so much profit from bounty campaigns. on the other hand trading and investing in crypto market can make you rich. bounties are always welcome for some extra gains but trading is the major thing to earn in crypto.
Activity: 334
September 29, 2018, 02:17:17 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
If you are having plenty of money to start trading and moreover you are willing to invest that amount in crypto than you can go for trading. But if you are having nothing to invest or if you want to earn something without investing anything than bounty campaign is the optimal choice. In bounty campaigns there is no need to invest anything. Moreover i would say ,firstly earn from bounty and then invest in trading.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
They are both beneficial. In my own opinion, bounty hunters has to be a trader also. This two things are inseparable. Both needs to have a right strategy to become profitable. I choose good ICO project then I watch the market flow to know when is the right time to trade.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 01:53:27 PM
Participation in bounty and trading are two fundamentally different types of activity. The first - does not imply financial costs. In the second case, the availability of seed capital is mandatory. The first - requires you to be disciplined and meticulously perform your task. The second one allows you to work when you have time for it.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 29, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
Its up to you. If you have skills to buy and sell at the right time you can trade. But if you have time to join bounty then make it. Or make both of them...
Even if there is time, then you should not undertake two affairs at the same time. It seems to me to acquire skills in trade better. It will bring more benefit in the future.
Activity: 644
September 29, 2018, 01:21:28 PM
being only bounty hunter doesn't gives us complete value of  hard working for bounty campaigns. Because without proper understand about trading bounty hunters have to see their earned token at very low price.so bounty hunters are also be a good traders. we can't totally depend on bounty rewards, participating bounty campaigns is really good way to find capital for trading. I think if someone have proper capital for trading, he/she will choose trading instead of bounty.
Activity: 770
September 29, 2018, 01:07:42 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I can't choose those two things, I'm a bounty hunter and trader. for me these two things cannot be separated, because most of the bounty hunters will also go into trade, even though it is not intentional, and both are equally profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
For me, depending on the market situation, it's bad for trading today because of the bottom of the currencies. the bounty is better for accumulating tokens too. that's what I can say right now.
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 29, 2018, 01:02:44 PM
If to look today, then I choose trade. In Bounty there is already nothing to do, the serious companies do not appear, and there is no wish to participate in the others for free of charge.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 12:57:19 PM
For those who do not have initial capital, you can earn on bounty companies and become a trader in the future.
Activity: 364
www.savedroid.com
September 29, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
working on a bounty while learning to trade is a very good choice, being a bounty hunter will indirectly increase our knowledge about the crypto world, the more we know about crypto the better we trade because experience will continue to grow, we also do not need to spend capital for trading , because we can use bounty reward for trading capital, both bounty and trading can be done at same time
Activity: 630
September 29, 2018, 12:49:33 PM
Its up to you. If you have skills to buy and sell at the right time you can trade. But if you have time to join bounty then make it. Or make both of them...
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:38:50 PM
Sometimes it depends on what your skills are . If you think you are good on doing bounties then so be it. I recommend you to see Swachhcoin bounty and i know you will like it. Their main sale is live now do not miss it or you will regret this.
Pages:
Jump to: