Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 52. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 03:31:03 PM
I choose both of them but i will focus mostly trading if I have a lot of experiences about this cryptocurrency. Trading is very risky in short term. If you dont have any experience, you should stay far away trading. You can just buy and wait this is safe way. hold your coins to the moon.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 03:29:45 PM
I prefer to combin­e trade and bounty. Bounty allows me to g­et resources which ca­n be traded on the st­ock exchange without ­investing my money. P­lus, while participat­ing in the bounty of ­the company you study­ the project well. Yo­u know all its key po­ints, which contribut­es to successful trad­ing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 03:28:15 PM
If one knows his/her way around the two, I think both are profitable. A trader, knowledgeable in risk management with good experience and workable strategy stands many chances to gain from his trades, and likewise, a bounty hunter with strong eyes for good project also stand a chance of earning hugely from campaigns. Then, looking at the risk level, I wouldn't say that both are not with their risk factor. One can lose everything: money, time and energy in both. Just do both or pick what works for you.
Activity: 132
September 30, 2018, 03:26:52 PM
In order to trade you need some knowledge,but even in this case you will surely lose money.But the bounty paid less,so the question remains unresolved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 03:24:22 PM
The question is interesting, but those who are engaged in bounty say that trading is better. And those who are engaged in trading will say that bounty more profitable way of earning. I am one of those who are engaged in bounty companies, and over the past 8 months I have little to earn, as the market is in stagnation, and everything is only falling in price. Certainly engage in trading in such a market is much more profitable, as very often there is a rise and fall of different coins.
September 30, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
why not both? I think bounty and trading are just as good, but the bounty cannot make profit every day and must be able to accept the risk of a failed or unsatisfactory project
by following the Bounty we can increase trading capital while monitoring coins and markets. so I really agree with you if it's better to do both at once. I'm sure if Bounty is still good for us to do as part-time work, it's just that we need to be careful in choosing it.
Activity: 392
September 30, 2018, 02:59:16 PM
I thing It depends on your experience. You are good trader you can trading  If you are not good trader then you can participate in Bounty Program  and earn new altcoins.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
September 30, 2018, 02:52:20 PM
Due to my experience in crypto, i can say bounty gave me more profit than trading but i can't really say that i invest the right amount of time cause i need to go to the school.But if you can spend time on that i could give more profit that bounty.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
Bounty and trade capable of delivering profits. And I prefer to do the job because the Bounty did not need capital. Whereas if you do trade certainly must wear capital. And the benefits that you will get also depends on how much capital you have to invest.
Activity: 238
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 30, 2018, 02:50:22 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

why choose if you can have both? i am a full time bounty hunter and as the same time i try to trade p.s i am just a newbie in trading and trying to be a pro trader someday. bounty hunting is a good source of income
As for me, it's difficult to combine both, it takes a lot of time, so I'm doing Bounty. Probably, in due course also I will be engaged in trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
September 30, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

why choose if you can have both? i am a full time bounty hunter and as the same time i try to trade p.s i am just a newbie in trading and trying to be a pro trader someday. bounty hunting is a good source of income
Activity: 154
September 30, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
and both can bring you very good results. it seems to me that everyone should choose what he likes best
Merit: 102
September 30, 2018, 02:25:45 PM
I first joined the crypto world, I followed the bounty and airdrop Bro because I don't have enough capital and knowledge to trading, and after I got the results from the bounty and airdrop, than I used the capital to trading until now.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
In my opinion, I think there are areas we are good at, while some are good in trading, others are good in bounty campaign, still some persons still do both, so you should concentrate on your area of interest and develop more on it, be it bounty, airdrop or trading. But as for me I trade only when I receive token or coin to cash out for real time cash.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
why not both? I think bounty and trading are just as good, but the bounty cannot make profit every day and must be able to accept the risk of a failed or unsatisfactory project
support. Especially since many people choose bounty as a means to trade financing, which helps to be aware of the latest news and is constantly in the cryptocurrency environment.
Activity: 142
September 30, 2018, 02:12:58 PM
I now noticed that many Bounty campaigns have increased their pools on social networks! And now I'm going over to the development of twitter and facebook!
Activity: 476
September 30, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
Activity: 224
September 30, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Only trading! Right now I'm reading the news, and the news background tends to change for the better. that's good cause the market will give the opportunity to earn to the experienced traders because we see some coins is going up each day, e.g. XRP!

Are you experienced trader ?
No matter what the news, it is very risky to trade without experience
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
personally I like more bounty. I did not find myself in trading, I lost a lot of money on it and the bounty gives an opportunity to earn a Creep currency without investments Smiley
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 30, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

Only trading! Right now I'm reading the news, and the news background tends to change for the better. that's good cause the market will give the opportunity to earn to the experienced traders because we see some coins is going up each day, e.g. XRP!
I know that is bull.
Trading is what makes the most money though this is not just about the money, it's about expanding electronic systems.
Pages:
Jump to: