Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 51. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
October 01, 2018, 02:38:20 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
For someone who doesn’t have enough money I will say it’s better for them to start with bounty, but bounty wouldn’t make you much money like you will make through trading.

But if you have the money, then trading is the best and that’s also the best for me and is what I have been doing for long now ever since I discovered it. But trading is not like bounty that you will just jump in without experience, there are lots of things you will need to learn about trading and its not easy.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 07:34:19 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I prefer trading now. Most of the bounties will give you not so good profit. But in trading, you can earn big as long as you picked the right coin to invest. Bounties also take most of your time to do the tasks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 07:30:28 PM
I prefer bounty, because trading to me can be very stressful. Although as a bounty hunter,i still need to trade, but i do not like day trading. Combining the two might be quite burdensome.
Activity: 186
September 30, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

Actually Im doing it both right now, isn't it exciting if you use your bounty reward for trading or maybe you participate in some bounty program and trading at the same time?  It can actually help you increase your profits so it's a  good thing.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
September 30, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
Yes its possible to get a good amount of bounty token that can help you trade. Like project shivom some persons got enough money to start up a good trading process.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 06:00:35 PM
I have a personal principle that i believe should also work for most people, which is that "whatever you know best to do, do it well". If you believe and you are sure that bounty is what you know best to do, do it well and put your best into it. On the other hand, if trading is your choice, learn it, and do your best in it. There are also other aspects you can venture into, you just try your best possible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
September 30, 2018, 05:51:53 PM
It would be better to start with several bounties, and collect tokens to learn to trade. If there is enough capital, token bounties can be used as learning to be able to start and trade. I think this still makes sense, even though trading is always a risk. Thank you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 05:43:36 PM
Trading does not bring profit to all people, because not all people have experience of correct trading. I think that participation in the Bounty can bring you a good profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
September 30, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

This depends on answering the following questions
1- Do you have trade tools such as
- the money
- Experience in trading

2- Do you have the tools for access to pounty campaigns such as
- Good rank in the forum
- Large social accounts such as face, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn and many others
- Your ability to choose a successful campaign

By comparing these two options, you can choose for yourself the best.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 30, 2018, 05:33:59 PM
I choose both of them but i will focus mostly trading if I have a lot of experiences about this cryptocurrency. Trading is very risky in short term. If you dont have any experience, you should stay far away trading. You can just buy and wait this is safe way. hold your coins to the moon.

In my opinion,  we can start on bounty so that we can have capital for trading. But before we do the trading we can monitor first the value of bitcoin in order to see if we can have more profit on it.

Trading is not so easy so if you are like me,  be practical if its your first time to do trading just start in small amount and if it boom then step by step make it big from the profit you had in trading
Activity: 322
September 30, 2018, 05:28:54 PM
Both are very beneficial. The only thing you should mainly talk about is which has a reduced risk and still be very beneficial. In that case, I will tell anyone to go for bounty since you won't commit to buying first. Bounty is free participation and get rewarded.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 05:26:08 PM
I am sure that trading is a much more promising occupation, which can provide very good income in the future. There are so many investors who are looking for good traders, because they are always lacking.
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
Well I think both are good. It all depends on your financial capabilities, the one financially sound will go in for trading but I will go in for bounty since I don't really have the start up capital to start trading.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 30, 2018, 05:12:35 PM
Trading will bring more money but requires a large initial Deposit to do so. Participation in bounty campaigns does not require money, does not involve risks, as you will lose your time in the worst case. But it is unlikely to earn a large amount of bounty campaigns, so I would choose trading.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 30, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

What kind of comparison is that? I like to do a bounty from time to time. Trading is not for me as I am not risk averse enough. Trading based on a bounty I could only imagine if I can use those tokens in a trading competition after initial listing. I am a HODLer at heart.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 04:15:03 PM
For me I would choose bounty then hodling. For the period I had been doing bounty I think it is wise not always trade the bounty you had just got and hold some of it since they are still young they have pretty much room for growth if they will got noticed by the community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 04:13:33 PM
If you have initial money for trading you can just start the trading. But if you have not money just have to to do some bounties. I think the bounty is better than trading. trading is more risk than bounties.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
Participating in bounty campaigns your income can not exceed certain sizes, while in trade your potential profit can be extremely high. But you need to consider the risks, in case of an unsuccessful campaign bounty, you lose time. A mistake in trading can cost you capital.
Activity: 266
September 30, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
If you have good trading skills, you can stick to trading, as you can be sure of a constant income. But do not venture into it if you're not very knowledgeable and skilled.
I prefer trading anytime to bounty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
September 30, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
For a start, it's best to do the bounty if you do not want to invest your money. Then it's better to switch to trade, of course. But do not trade in large amounts at once.
Pages:
Jump to: