Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 74. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
September 26, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
You can't relay on Bounty only, Trading is more profitable and you can assign mainly your time to it and work on bounty from time to time , that what I do  recently.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
Is that the only option? I probably think outside the box on what are the other option of what are the profitable business or job to do. But I suggest you better go on trading if you have a large capital (not that as always) and you know the stuff on it then start doing it, it's profitable yet the risky business if not be focused on. You can go to mining phase too.

https://veritasmining.co
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
if you learn trading properly you'll be set for life - even if crypto dies you can try other markets

bounties aren't like that
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 26, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
Bounty is a sure way to profit. It's rather a part time job you do advertising the project.
Trading is a risky way to profit. You need to have a large liquidity and proper strategy to make trading your full time job.
Both of them are a good way to profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
September 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
I will select trading because it is like your own business while as a bounty hunter you are working for others, whipe trading is attractive at the same time you should know about fundamental and technical analysis and also able to read the charts.
Activity: 111
September 26, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
If you are able to trade in the market that trading of course better than bounties. It is possible to earn much now only from trading and trade
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
September 26, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
You can do both at the same time, bounty is dont consume so much time if you will do a time management to yourself you can do both of this at the same time.

If you are asking what is more profitable of course trading is more profitable but it is also more risky.
Activity: 490
September 26, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
it depends on what you want and on your skills level in my opinion you can find your way in both of this spheres
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 11:30:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: