Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] (Reann) CrazyBet ICO. July 23 - Aug 10. - page 3. (Read 9306 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Is this campaign still running as i see in the spreadsheet. all of the form of participants are not yet updated, in the spreadsheet august 12 will be the next update but today is august 20. nothing changed.

it will not going to update anymore. because the dev of this campaign scam us.
they abandoned this thread and enjoy the money they scam.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Is this campaign still running as i see in the spreadsheet. all of the form of participants are not yet updated, in the spreadsheet august 12 will be the next update but today is august 20. nothing changed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
My first experience worked to scammer.  Make me very very sad. I have work hardly to promote this project on sosmed. Hope this the first and the last scam what i work for Angry Angry
This is already a risk in the world of bounty. All we need to do is unfollow (twitter), unlike (facebook), and removing the retweet + share from crazybet. Simple Smiley

exactly, and tweet out to expose them as scams Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
My first experience worked to scammer.  Make me very very sad. I have work hardly to promote this project on sosmed. Hope this the first and the last scam what i work for Angry Angry
This is already a risk in the world of bounty. All we need to do is unfollow (twitter), unlike (facebook), and removing the retweet + share from crazybet. Simple Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
When will the prizes be distributed to all participants? Is there a bit of a problem behind the scenes?

that's why you have a negative trust. you can't even read some post first before commenting.
even this campaign is not scam you will never receive any rewards because you have a red trust :p
When will the prizes be distributed to all participants? Is there a bit of a problem behind the scenes?

cmon man, stop being ignorant and read every single post above you
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
Is there any truth if this project scam. We wait for a few moments.

Yes, it is true. There are many evidences by now.
It should be moved to "scam accusations": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Activity: 406
It is a pity that the project is spam
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Is there any truth if this project scam. We wait for a few moments.
Activity: 784
BountyMarketCap
Very unfortunate if crazibet really SCAM. What happened to him? When all of us bounty hunter already support it with pleasure and full of spirit. And teryata we are all made up disappointed, but we all have to keep the spirit. Cool
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
I see on the website crazybet
'' Total CBET token sold: 17 543 782 (84% of total tokens)  CBET will be on Bittrex on August 20''
It's a joke that does not make sense but when I look at the eth address, he only collects 10 eth.
Big scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
yes, this is a scam project we have may proof for that so we don't expect any thing from this bounty campaign. and we are wasted the time to promote the scam project it's too sad.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
Scammers bring Bittrex as a weapon
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
really sucks we all put in our hard work to promote this and we were scammed...
but we will have to move on and wish karma works its magic against these people

goodluck to all here in future promotion gigs

yes mate sure someday they all the scammer team will receive karma for what are they doing to us
really sucks we all put in our hard work to promote this and we were scammed...
but we will have to move on and wish karma works its magic against these people

goodluck to all here in future promotion gigs
Merit: 254
it so sad to know that after spending much time to promotion this shit project on social media (facebook and twitter) it turn out to be a shit scan project, it seems like ICO is now an another method/easy way for scammers to get to investor, projects like this should be tag as (ICSO. Initial coin scam offer). as it is right now, it seem like the project is 100% scan, so it better we let the sleeping dog lies.
best regards
Activity: 896
Removed signature
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
"Who will drink more alcohol?"
"Who has it bigger?"

Haha... what a ridicoulous project!
No surprise they scammed... next time guys check if it's a serious project or a joke like this one.
How to check also? They has real faces on site, reply on email, activity on forums and social. Go home to team? Get finger tips? It's really sadly. But may  be they want to gap bounty hunters only?

Resume.
Site down. ICO down. Bounty down.

CRAZYBET.IO SCAM. TEAM - SCAMERS

Admins, please, ban https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/horev-1067731 as main on thread!!
Pages:
Jump to: