Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Rewards- Stakes based or fixed tokens allocation based - page 2. (Read 19623 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Hallo everyone,

Now a days I am seeing many projects are running their bounty program not with stakes based but with fixed tokens allocation for each campaign per week.
I see, from bounty Hunter's perspective not good reward system as we receive less tokens. Even though the number of participants are less, there is no chance to get higher rewards, which is possible with stakes based allocation.
What are your views on this?
Thanks.

Well, for the hunter's point of view, it will be more profitable to gaining with stake based than fixed token.
From my opinion, it is better to running with the stake based reward because it means the reward pool is fixed.
If it running with fix token reward based, you won't know how much they allocate their token for bounty pool.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
If the rewards are high, fixed reward will be fine. But if the prizes are low, they are not very attractive for bounty hunters and this will affect the promotion of the project. I think the stake system makes more sense.

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
I prefer stakes based I have not yet worked on fixed token allocation I saw some campaign that is fixed token allocation and the allocation is not that big, not attractive especially in a signature campaign for low-rank members but if the project is really that good then why not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I think this system is more fair. Usually we get more bets for high rank on the forum, but people with lower ranks perform exactly the same actions. Is that fair? When you get fixed rates, you can calculate the possible profit in advance and decide whether to spend time participating in this campaign.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
Fixed amount is better than unfixed. At first this helps you decide on participation. In others, a new revolution began to reduce the bounty reward. I know that the fixed amount is often small, but better than unknown and changeable reward.
It depends on more than this. Sometimes unfixed is better, even if it based on a stakes system. At least with that system its fair for everyone because the bounties are allocated on a proportional method.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10

the reward system  fixed is good only if we are paid in btc or eth, instead for the various token the stakes system are preferable
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Instead of making an issue of the bounty rules, why not just work with the reward system? Just increase your social media followings to as many as you can to receive maximum possible reward whether it's fixed or stake system.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
The stake based system is good only for bounty campaigns in which a small number of hunters took part, in fact, we get sometimes a super uneven distribution of tokens, and this is not good. There is another aspect. When the bounty is extremely long and without limiting the number of participants. The stake based system becomes hell, and the size of rewards tends to zero.
p.s. I prefer a fixed tokens allocation per action.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Thanks for heads up, I don't think have met so familiar bounty before. But if I do, I don't think am gonna participate why because I think it's a way to cheat on bounty hunters because a particular campaign should be percentage token fixed and not weekly token fixed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I do like stake system as this way total reward tokens alloted for the campaign are distributed among the participants while in fixed allocation system hardly 10 to 20 percent of tokens are given away because generally allocation is very small for each task so a big no to fixed tokens.
Activity: 364
I think that stakes bounties could bring you much more tokens for the done work. Almost all bounties with a fixed token allocation are offering maximum 10 bucks per week for a legendary member in signature campaign and it is simply silly.
Activity: 350
Participation in the bounty program has changed a lot. Projects have become much more demanding and very often do not go to the listing on the stock exchange. Yes, the developers are trying to popularize the bounty program but it has degraded.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
i personaly didn't like fixed token allocation for bounty because in fact this will encourage hunter using multi account to gain more reward. because task was mostly simple and easy to do.
not that bounty using stakes would have less cheater but at least the reward would be better to split using stakes.
if token fixed allocation used in bounty they should limit their participant so the reward will most likely raised and also people who caught using multi account will get their entry removed.
i would agree if KYC was at the end of bounty so those that cheat using multi account will have their work gone in vain.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
for the fair, stake based for a lot of participant. And token based for less participant.
So, bounty hunter will be more appreciated.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Most of the times, fixed token allocations tend to become super low so joining them is not profitable like stake based ones.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
for that problem, in my opinion, it doesn't have to be overly fussed, because it gives a choice to hunters, if I personally prefer those based on stakes, although sometimes at risk (the allocations are drastically reduced), the results obtained are satisfactory. following that it turned out that the token received was far from expectations (down from the rate)
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
You earn less with campaigns that give fixed token rewards for a certain task. Stake based rewards are more profitable since most of the time, there is a large bounty pool involved. If by chance, less participants joined the campaign and the sale has been a success, the reward would be split to less people.
Activity: 451
I don't join the bounty campaign which is fix token rewards, based on their ICO price and we just earn a few bucks in single campaign per week, I'm prefer stake based rewards because we able to earn more token with high stakes.
Activity: 574
I like such bounty campaigns even more, because I know exactly how many tokens I will get for my work. With the stakes are not so simple, it all depends on the number of bounty hunters. The more participants, the less reward.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
I think that the bets look more interesting, if only for the very reason that if there are few participants in some kind of campaign, the profit will be correspondingly higher!
Pages:
Jump to: