Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY TALK - page 2. (Read 2307 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:53:40 AM
Facebook username: # your Facebook username #Avandy Westlys

Facebook url: https://free.facebook.com/westlys

Followers: # the number of your followers #1227
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
January 09, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
OK my fellow bounty soldiers let's trade bounty stories about the best bounty we ever participated in and how much was the most coin we ever received as bounty reward from a bounty campaign and let's mention our choice of the best bounty manager on bitcointalk.
 For me the best bounty I ever participated in are those involving the bounty portal especially monaize and AIgang network( they are still ongoing). The highest bounty I ever received was 15000 peculium token for wearing their avatar as my twitter profile pic and my best bounty manager is Tokenmarket

What are all of us talking about here. I have been provided with many bounties campaigns. And common income that I have got was not more than 50 USD. 3-4 weeks of work and you get almost nothing.

Then you have been especially wrong in your choice of campaigns or in your commitment to them. I have made some serious money in the past months with bounties.

well the only thing that you are right about is that there are a lot of bounty campaigns of worthless icos.
but i can say only about my experience. i have participated in 10 bounty programs. and i started in august, the profits are different. from 0$-3 thousands. and i could have made more, but i had to sell some tokens, and a week after they cost x4, or even more. i am talking about storm token. i still have a couple of thousands of them. it's just a matter of a wrong choice. choose carefully and don't give up. of course it's not a regular and stable job, but you don't spend 8 hours a day on it.. good luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 12:00:33 PM
So far a good bounty program comes from trade.io and the ICO is great in general.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
150k pieces of CENTRA is my largest campaign bounties for now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 01, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
Whatever bounties you receive, make sure they are from successful ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
the best bounty i received was from oyster protocol signature compaign.

i got 30000 coin wich valued at this moment at 0.5$.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 01, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
The most profitable i joined bounty so far is Pilar managed by very owned Sylon one of the best manager here at alt coin. I get as far as i remember when i exchange my eth to btc it reach 0.24btc until now im holding it so for me its the most profitable that time.
And best managers goes to Sylon, Dreadley and etc.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
January 01, 2018, 09:43:33 AM
OK my fellow bounty soldiers let's trade bounty stories about the best bounty we ever participated in and how much was the most coin we ever received as bounty reward from a bounty campaign and let's mention our choice of the best bounty manager on bitcointalk.
 For me the best bounty I ever participated in are those involving the bounty portal especially monaize and AIgang network( they are still ongoing). The highest bounty I ever received was 15000 peculium token for wearing their avatar as my twitter profile pic and my best bounty manager is Tokenmarket

What are all of us talking about here. I have been provided with many bounties campaigns. And common income that I have got was not more than 50 USD. 3-4 weeks of work and you get almost nothing.

Then you have been especially wrong in your choice of campaigns or in your commitment to them. I have made some serious money in the past months with bounties.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 30, 2017, 12:47:03 PM
In the past, there have been many interesting and generous bounties. Now we need to look forward, I think it will be a very interesting bounty of the TokenGo project, which allows using standard solutions for ICO and other purposes. The project is very promising and I expect a good bounty
I always worry until the last, when I see coins in my purse, And when I can imitate, while getting a good profit. Filling out the spreadsheet and charging my No, it does not mean that you have earned well.
Activity: 328
December 30, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
In the past, there have been many interesting and generous bounties. Now we need to look forward, I think it will be a very interesting bounty of the TokenGo project, which allows using standard solutions for ICO and other purposes. The project is very promising and I expect a good bounty
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
December 30, 2017, 12:22:01 PM
I participated in the bounty of the Artoken Cappasity company and I liked it. The price of the token for the period after the ICO has grown 8 times.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 02:09:26 PM

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
December 28, 2017, 06:08:23 PM
I guess that Oysters with pearls worth more than 10K $ in a few weeks of signature campaign (20K+ $ if you sold in the right m0ment) qualifies as one of the top ever.
Activity: 210
December 28, 2017, 05:48:52 PM
The bounty campaign involved me a lot, however there are very few valuable and successful campaigns. As far as my campaign is concerned the most is XUCexchange. However, they pay very poorly. I received less than a tenth of the number I deserved. And so are all the people. Many people ask them to pay what they deserve, but they do not. So bounty campaigns often carry a lot of risk. So far, I've rated the signature campaign of the Gobyte project. They pay by the week and very timely Smiley
Activity: 308
December 28, 2017, 05:32:35 PM
I participated in the bounty campaign of Universa just because they posted ads on the Empire State Building. They aroused my confidence and did not disappoint. They have already credited tokens.
Activity: 574
December 23, 2017, 05:41:22 PM
 INS ECOSYSTEM DECENTRALIZED CONSUMER ECOSYSTEM is the best for me now, because we campaign almost two months now and we still campaigning so our stake continue adding and also have rumors that INS is so generous in giving stake in the end of campaign.
Activity: 364
December 23, 2017, 05:28:54 PM
while reading bounty campaign details be sure to check that the project is not from USA, they banned bounty campaigns there Sad
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 21, 2017, 02:48:36 PM
I hope in the project I'm currently following, I think this project has great potential, and I also hope it will be the best bounty I've ever been in, because they promise great rewards
Activity: 518
December 21, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

I cannot imagine that any true essential good story about bounties could exist. There are so few bounties which worth of telling about. I prefer other ways of earning the money through crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 04:21:31 PM
I participated in the bounty of Neufund just one week. For this week I received 1102 NEU. The distribution and counting of the tokens was very fast. I liked it.
Pages:
Jump to: