Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY TALK - page 7. (Read 2307 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 06:59:14 PM
Can't bloody wait till I can get into Signature bounties
dont wory my friend we all have been there just keep looking there are icos that support jr membership you just have to look for it good luck my friend.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 06:46:42 PM
The money I earned the most and the TruFlip I supported the most, but I think the most successful campaign manager is Sylon and needmoney. They are quite successful and they definitely take care of the user.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
November 24, 2017, 06:42:49 PM
Popular ICO have lots of participants and thus reward is relatively low per stake. I most profitable bounty I have so far is AdEx, like $1000 for wearing their signature for a few days. It's pure luck.
I think this is essentially what it boils down to, luck.  There are a lots of bounties but no real way of telling which ones won't just disappear.  Of course you do your usual research but even then things can go sideways.  As far as a sig campaign goes just pick a decent one and hope for the best while you're posting like you usually do.  You really don't lose anything in the end.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 06:23:49 PM
FinShi Capital instagram bounty brought me something near 1.2 ETH on current exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
November 24, 2017, 06:05:59 PM
Participated in some bounties, 2 of them already cancelled their ICO so no luck there in getting paid.

Waiting to get paid for another 5 bounties I did, one ICO is going great, the other ICO doesn't really matter as they have everything finished, another ICO barely made the softcap and the last two ICOs are scheduled for launch and haven't started yet. Also invested into the ICO thats in my signature, chose that project cause I personally have experience in the field they want to tackle and believe in it, after joining their bounty I decided a few days ago that I also wanted to invest into it.

I just hope these ICOs make it really, not only for my own sake but also because I try to pick bounties of companies that I believe will be succesfull in what they want to do.
Bounties of ICO's that I participated in: UAHPay, Gitto, Ankorus, Snovio & Goal Bonanza.

Bounties that failed: SPARTA and AfterSchool, both got nervous because of the potential of their token being referred to as a security by regulators and cancelled.

I'd say the best bounty manager I've run into so far and I haven't done this for long is either BestWebCreator, who is very responsive and helpfull or Deadley (and ubercool) who is very organized.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
November 24, 2017, 05:52:50 PM
i can recommend you the United traders ico and bounty campaign. it seems very fair and transparent. you are getting paid every week in bitcoins, and after the token sale ends you get the tokens as well. but there's no social bounty, only signature. and it's worth mentioning that, if your bitcointalk rank changes, they update your information, which i think is very fair. just google it and you'll see it by yourselves.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 12:23:39 PM
Dude I also got some of peculium and i think it's shitty coins imho. Better find good biunty wothout airdrops with promising and working project. So good luck to you bounty soldier).
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 11:50:57 AM
suggest me some bounties also... i also want to do.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 09:25:55 AM
Can't bloody wait till I can get into Signature bounties
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 08:58:08 AM
Popular ICO have lots of participants and thus reward is relatively low per stake. I most profitable bounty I have so far is AdEx, like $1000 for wearing their signature for a few days. It's pure luck.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 08:45:13 AM
but in my opinion for the 15,000 peculium tokens it is very little because I myself get 75000 peculium tokens and the price even though sold as a whole it does not reach 0.01 eth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 08:35:35 AM
OK my fellow bounty soldiers let's trade bounty stories about the best bounty we ever participated in and how much was the most coin we ever received as bounty reward from a bounty campaign and let's mention our choice of the best bounty manager on bitcointalk.
 For me the best bounty I ever participated in are those involving the bounty portal especially monaize and AIgang network( they are still ongoing). The highest bounty I ever received was 15000 peculium token for wearing their avatar as my twitter profile pic and my best bounty manager is Tokenmarket
Pages:
Jump to: