Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY TALK - page 4. (Read 2307 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 71
December 05, 2017, 10:40:55 PM
I have signature of Ethereum Alps and it is a promising project guys. They send me free tokens and now I am collecting stakes every week. Now my ranks is member and I will get double.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 10:38:04 PM
I recommend UT Token bounty as well.

Received my BTC reward twice — everything is clear and fair.
Didn't received my UTN reward yet, because ICO is still in progress but I'm sure that everything will be fine.

First time on bitcointalk I feel completely calm, a very strong campaign and I sincerely wish them success.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
December 05, 2017, 10:28:56 PM
I have bounty managers I respect most; Irfan_Pak10 and ColorlessK. I made much money from Minexcoin bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 10:12:59 PM
Tokenmarket is a good manager) I'm participating now in three bounty companies of this manager. I hope for a good payment for the work! I also liked working with Sergey Gerasimenko.
Activity: 448
December 05, 2017, 09:47:35 PM
but in my opinion for the 15,000 peculium tokens it is very little because I myself get 75000 peculium tokens and the price even though sold as a whole it does not reach 0.01 eth.
Bounty rewards? uh, I can't imagine if I earn more than 3 BTC. That;s a big money, now I enjoy income from trading from daily needs. I am a full time traders now. I don't have any job, I am only a crypto traders. Bounty reward is amazing. It is a start for me to be a trader.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
December 05, 2017, 09:47:10 PM
I just missed to join the PCL bounty but at least, i haven't missed their airdrop. I received 5,000 tokens from them and im so thankful about that. With my 5,000 PCL and very cheap price, i have made a decision to just hodl it until the right time comes.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
December 05, 2017, 09:29:57 PM
I have not been following ICO bounty before so I have not got so many stories here but I have participated in bitcoin signature campaign (betcoin.ag). joining the signature campaign bantex is the first time I follow bounty altcoin.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
December 05, 2017, 09:00:12 PM
for now, bounty results are not like one year before. new token value when getting from bounty and will be sold. Its value is sometimes very cheap. different from the previous situation
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
December 05, 2017, 08:49:55 PM
suggest me some bounties also... i also want to do.
i suggestion to you join in many bounties,
1. INS ecosystem
2. Credits
3. Aidcoin
4. Trade.io
5. Tokenpay

This is a list of ICO are promising,and now bounty campaign still ongoing.

Activity: 225
umachit.fund
December 05, 2017, 05:21:11 PM
i can recommend you the United traders ico and bounty campaign. it seems very fair and transparent. you are getting paid every week in bitcoins, and after the token sale ends you get the tokens as well. but there's no social bounty, only signature. and it's worth mentioning that, if your bitcointalk rank changes, they update your information, which i think is very fair. just google it and you'll see it by yourselves.
Yes, I heard about this project. I'm sure United traders will be successful, because they already have a finished product. They do ICO for the development of their platform. But the working conditions for members of the signature company are very complicated for me
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
December 05, 2017, 05:01:53 PM
I'm still new in bounty and just doing a few of them now, until now I'm still have not received any awards yet.
just hope the reward will not make me upset Smiley

i can recommend you to participate in the United traders bounty. starting from member rank you can participate in their signature bounty, you are a member, so you can earn some money. i have done around 10 bounties during in 6 months, but this one sounds the most reliable. well, this one and Comsa, but comsa finished at the beginning of November. The United Traders pay every week (bitcoins) and after the ico, they are going to distribute their tokens to the bounty participants. no social media bounty though and you need to write at least 20 posts every week, but at least you are really getting your money. just wanted to give a piece of advice, cause i know how it's difficult to find something worthy nowadays.

on Saturday i got my first UT reward in btc, so now i can totally assure you, that they really do pay, even before the end of ico. the only thing i am worrying about is that the fact that they can end ico sooner, cause they don't have many tokens left. so if you are still thinking, hurry up. it's a nice opportunity.
November 30, 2017, 05:23:02 PM
I'm still new in bounty and just doing a few of them now, until now I'm still have not received any awards yet.

i can recommend you to participate in the United traders bounty. starting from member rank you can participate in their signature bounty, you are a member, so you can earn some money. i have done around 10 bounties during in 6 months, but this one sounds the most reliable. well, this one and Comsa, but comsa finished at the beginning of November. The United Traders pay every week (bitcoins) and after the ico, they are going to distribute their tokens to the bounty participants. no social media bounty though and you need to write at least 20 posts every week, but at least you are really getting your money. just wanted to give a piece of advice, cause i know how it's difficult to find something worthy nowadays.
Activity: 335
November 29, 2017, 04:59:19 AM
November 28, 2017, 04:44:54 PM
many are saying it's about luck and landing to the perfect or best project that is about to launch, but that's not true, as any investment you would put your money into or as any ICO that you would participate contributing real funds, the best are those projects to be picked that will make you a lot of returns. Everyone is just looking for any garbage project just to join and gain some coins and sell them off exchanges right away, why not look for a real good project and try to get involved with bounties to have an early stake in the project. If we start looking for value we are more likely to eventually find it and that's the same principle that is applied in bounties, search for good projects and you'll be rewarded handsomely.

i totally agree with you, this is nice advice to all the bounty hunters.. we need to make a research about the company if we want our time and work to be paid. but i think it's getting more and more difficult to find a worthy company, there are so many , as you said, "garbage projects" around...
Activity: 350
Merit: 75
November 28, 2017, 09:54:41 AM
Unfortunately, now it is increasingly possible to talk about ICO, who do not pay for their bounties because they failed down.  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
November 28, 2017, 07:36:53 AM
Not yet into bounties but I'm excited to see if I can earn money as they do.
Activity: 490
November 28, 2017, 07:34:47 AM
FinShi Capital instagram bounty brought me something near 1.2 ETH on current exchange

That is awesome!  Have you simply shared in Instagram information about their ICO? How long did you wait for the award? Have you invested after taking part in Bounty program into the project? I beg your pardon for many questions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 28, 2017, 07:31:37 AM
You need to pick your bounty campaigns very carefully as most of them are shams and some even get cancelled before the ICO even begins. I was in another bounty where they never paid out the bounty tokens. So its kinda risky. My suggestion would be that choose projects that have a solid whitepaper and great team of devs behind it.
Activity: 258
November 28, 2017, 07:18:34 AM
Can't bloody wait till I can get into Signature bounties
dont wory my friend we all have been there just keep looking there are icos that support jr membership you just have to look for it good luck my friend.
I agree. every bounty has rules and who is eligible to follow. there must be a category for jr. member. keep the spirit to bounty.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 07:09:59 AM
many are saying it's about luck and landing to the perfect or best project that is about to launch, but that's not true, as any investment you would put your money into or as any ICO that you would participate contributing real funds, the best are those projects to be picked that will make you a lot of returns. Everyone is just looking for any garbage project just to join and gain some coins and sell them off exchanges right away, why not look for a real good project and try to get involved with bounties to have an early stake in the project. If we start looking for value we are more likely to eventually find it and that's the same principle that is applied in bounties, search for good projects and you'll be rewarded handsomely.
Pages:
Jump to: