Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY TALK - page 5. (Read 2307 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 04:43:03 AM
I joined Fundcru signature campaign and social campaign. Fundcru bounty is biggest bounty I have ever join. Not only token, but they also give participants btc per week. I think that very good bounty for junior member as me.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 04:34:32 AM
I joined atlant signature bounty and Im hoping I will get my bounty after 3 weeks and looks like I cannot claim any bounty for now because of delaying of countings on the spreadsheet its one of the biggest bounty but also one of the worst manager and team very greedy team after we work hard we will have to wait 3 months for bounties really disappointing.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 03:57:18 AM
The biggest bounty I have ever seen in the e-Chat project - more than 27 000$ only to youtube contest. Their official bounty thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/e-chat-official-bounty-topic-bonus-round-2219278
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 03:48:17 AM
OK my fellow bounty soldiers let's trade bounty stories about the best bounty we ever participated in and how much was the most coin we ever received as bounty reward from a bounty campaign and let's mention our choice of the best bounty manager on bitcointalk.
 For me the best bounty I ever participated in are those involving the bounty portal especially monaize and AIgang network( they are still ongoing). The highest bounty I ever received was 15000 peculium token for wearing their avatar as my twitter profile pic and my best bounty manager is Tokenmarket

I disagree that tokenmarket is a good one. The best one for me is Sergei because he always respond to any concerns in the campaign and does not fail to update the stakes which it takes more than a week for other managers to do.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 28, 2017, 02:37:25 AM
There is no better campaign at the moment that can equal ALGORY in compensation, flexibility and professionality! ALGORY has it all! You can check it out for yourself and you will see amazing bounty manager who constantly update and give best incentives for you to do your work! Choose ALGORY NOW!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 02:33:55 AM
I don't think many users will be willing to wear the signature and the avatar for such a low payment. Also, It would be better to give some more information. For eample, are you going to give any guarantee? You are a newbie mamber after all, and how can people be sure that you will pay.

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 09:43:01 AM
All bounties are great as long as they paid or are paying. The best project that I joined is the current one, VLB. And by “best”, I mean every information they provide is the most clear among other projects. I can say that they have a great plan. Meanwhile, I joined HEROCOIN’s Facabook and Twitter bounty and I’m able to receive almost 700,000 PLAY, that is equivalent to almost 56 ETH. And lastly, every manager have their own way of managing bounties, and as long as they do what should they do, they are the best! Shoutout to all hardworking managers out there!

wow if u really get tokens worth 56eth i will be very impressed. update us if u got it. interested to hear how much you received finally.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 27, 2017, 09:11:25 AM
suggest me some bounties also... i also want to do.
Join the trade.io bounty program, VERY promising ICO!

Find link here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
November 27, 2017, 09:05:06 AM
CENTRA for me,i got 10k usd worth of tokens got signature from them.

omg! u are one lucky man)) i am in bounties not for so long, only about six months, i haven't heard about such earnings in current crypto situation.. it sounds unbelievable..how many posts did u write per week?

Read a recent post on altcoindiscussion, someone that hodled his bounty rewards for like 2 years and became a millionaire on that. How lucky can you be? Becoming a millionaire on  these jobs is even better than buying BTC back in 2010 hahaha

yes, it's better because you don't spent any money, but the chances are extremely small)) when you hold your earnings in bounty, you can't be sure that it will cost something)) so i think it's just luck))
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2017, 05:23:37 PM
I was on centra bounty campain and I made a lot of money. Other than that it's usually smaller but still considerable amounts.
Activity: 166
Merit: 43
November 26, 2017, 05:07:29 PM
Advertise your bounty on https://cryptopiece.com/ Wink
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 26, 2017, 05:02:06 PM
I started working for bounty campaignes 3 months ago, and the most successful was Revain twitter bounty. They promissed 5 million of dollars for the whole bounty pool, but reduced the final payment to 1 million. Despite of it I got token equal to 256$ just for one week - 7 retweets. Another good bounty was KickICO and HeroCoin. But I still holding them, because the project are quite promissing and the price is now very low.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
November 26, 2017, 04:54:22 PM

omg! u are one lucky man)) i am in bounties not for so long, only about six months, i haven't heard about such earnings in current crypto situation.. it sounds unbelievable..how many posts did u write per week?

Read a recent post on altcoindiscussion, someone that hodled his bounty rewards for like 2 years and became a millionaire on that. How lucky can you be? Becoming a millionaire on  these jobs is even better than buying BTC back in 2010 hahaha
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
November 26, 2017, 04:20:30 PM

Activity: 350
November 25, 2017, 04:48:21 PM
I have participated in many bounties and continue to do so. But among all the campaigns I can single out one Edgeless, I think many remember the generosity of developers.
Remind me please that it was for bounty. What it was necessary to do and how much it was possible to earn? I think this for many will be an inspiration in the way of earnings.
Activity: 658
November 25, 2017, 04:44:55 PM
I have participated in many bounties and continue to do so. But among all the campaigns I can single out one Edgeless, I think many remember the generosity of developers.

That is true, some people collected close to 25000 edgeless tokens, which is like 2.4BTC at todays price, that is huge $20k from a camapaign, there are other projects like Matchpool that rewarded bounty participant very well also.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 04:24:22 PM
why do lawyers not recommend to do bounty at all ?

https://parkapp.io
Activity: 558
November 25, 2017, 04:09:38 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 25, 2017, 01:34:10 PM
It is interesting to listen! I'm just starting to participate in the bounty, I also try to participate in airdrops. I have not received any awards yet, but I hope that the reward will not upset me!
Activity: 822
November 25, 2017, 08:01:44 AM
The best bounty I received was power ledger by only participating Facebook campaign now its worth more than one ether it was the best campaign I ever participated . Now spectre.ai is another campaign o seen which is having high payment.
I also did power ledger bounty only liked and their fb posts and was given 361 tokens. So happy i participated in the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: