Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 4. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Perhaps it worth add Portuguese to the list of significant languages? It’s also quite popular.  
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello. There’re few days left until the start of the sales, perhaps you should make the bounty campaign participants active?
Judging by what I see, there’re no problems with activity even at this stage.
However, increase of activity can allow to attract more investors and tell more people about the platform.
It seems to me that it’s necessary to ask everyone to post the standard message again, but for the cheaper price. I think that the costs will be small, especially in comparison with the effect.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. There’re few days left until the start of the sales, perhaps you should make the bounty campaign participants active?
However, increase of activity can allow to attract more investors and tell more people about the platform.
Cant wait for the start of the ICO! It became interesting to me whether the reach of the hard cap possible at the preliminary stage.
Activity: 336
Hey there. Let’s say that my data submitted to access the TrustedHealth ICO needs to me clarified. Does it mean that my application will remain a priority?
Activity: 294
Hello. How many tokens will be available to the team members?
If my calculation are correct, 90 million tokens exactly.
Activity: 322
Hello. How many tokens will be available to the team members?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. What about setting the bounty program participants free from necessary to undergo the ICO? Or is this too risky?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Do I have to insert a direct link to the portal or can I conceal it turning it into a hyperlink?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. What currencies can I buy tokens for?
ETH only is accepted cause the team decided to use the blockchain of this platform.
Hey. What currencies can I buy tokens for?
Activity: 364
It seems to me that the texts made by professional authors will attract the people to the pre-ICO much more effective. Perhaps it worth to hire several of them?
Activity: 358
Where can I see the exact costs of the articles in the blogs? Or is this settled individually?
Hey there. If I place a post on the public page which belongs to me, will I be able to receive more tokens?
I don’t think so. However, how many subscribers does yr page have?
About 1000. That’s why I think that the reward should be increased by several times.
Some people on Facebook have much more friends, but they don’t ask for additional reward.
It seems to me that public pages are much more effective from the point of view of promotion.
Taking into account the fact that the pre-ICO is soon, TrustedHealth should focus on the advertisement in the media rather than in social networks.
I don’t agree. Perhaps it worth make a researched of effectiveness of various sources, choose the priorities and increase financing.
Activity: 406
Hey there. If I place a post on the public page which belongs to me, will I be able to receive more tokens?
About 1000. That’s why I think that the reward should be increased by several times.
Some people on Facebook have much more friends, but they don’t ask for additional reward.
It seems to me that public pages are much more effective from the point of view of promotion.
Taking into account the fact that the pre-ICO is soon, TrustedHealth should focus on the advertisement in the media rather than in social networks.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: